Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters.  (Read 1555 times)
bridgeport

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
I think there is some instance that there is a direct a BTC reward in some bounty campaign, in every rank, have a different reward value, there is no such tokens involve in this campaign.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

The word business says it all. If you study management or something about business you will know how business works and all of company are applying what they learn about management in their business as well as projects ICO. Some ICO I think are rewarding FIAT tokens as a salary but not all, they are wiser than you think. Just imagine how this things will work if all of the ICO will be rewarding FIATs, no one will ever get interested in tokens which is more profitable than FIATs.

jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

Whatever the form, the prizes received by the campaign participants do not need to be the problem. The most important thing is, the gift is in accordance with their business and work. And the waiting period is also not too long, one of them is in the form of fia
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

It is unreal to dump with 2% of coins which bounty hunters have at all. So investors are the main dumpers, I think. And the main goal of bounty campaigns is nor earnings for hunters.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

In a crypto market, Fiat can not be selected as a form of payment for any bounty. I have not noticed this in any campaigns. Maybe they will pay with btc or eth. Also, fiat was never chosen. - The market is based on the principle of fiat and crypto rotation. The ICO project will not survive such a bounty if it goes against the trend and that principle.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

It makes sense but really I don't think it is going to happen!
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

I think it's good idea, but I think that FIAT reward will not implemented. I think that BTC or ETH reward which has been widely applied in many bounty campaign. But I prefer token reward, so it's feel like invest in ICO without spend money.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

Well i think it would be great idea, but you have to remember ICO is all about picking up fiat money, so i don't think any ICO will give bounty hunter fiat money, they give away coin because its their own coin, they don't have to pay any money Smiley

Belozerov85

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

Bounty hunters do not greatly affect the price of the token. Much more price collapses of the early investors, which have bonuses of up to 50%. Even advisers can dump the price. Not everything is so simple.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

One form of reward that gifts participants can receive is a firefighter or fiat currency. They can do much with the prize. And this is a form of concern for all bounty campaign participants.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

An interesting thought, I agree that few bounty hunters hold coins, everyone starts selling them. However, I think that it will not be profitable for the developers
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

Hello all members!
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
That is indeed a good idea to avoid dumping on the coins.
But not all bounty hunter dumping the coins after they get the reward from bounty.
Some of them keeping the coins for future need.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

Hello all members!

Because paying bounty hunters with tokens means for them having people working for free. They don't pay the tokens, since they are the issuers (so basically bounties is free advertising for them). Instead, if they pay them with ETH/BTC or fiat, they have to pay them with real money and so is a cost.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

I guess that's good enough to prevent dumps but will that make the bounty hunter interested? I myself was less interested in the bounty campaign that is paid by using fiat, because fiat prices tend to be more stable and less volatile
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

The bounty team wont give a singe penny with that kind of work. because it is not their fault when the ICO failed. Better to sell bounty token if the project dont even rich in encore.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

In my opinion, one of the biggest problems in the sector is the devaluation of tokens after the distribution of the bounty campaigns. It happens often and, in order not to damage the blockchain platforms, and those who believed in the project by investing or storing the tokens of the bounty campaign, to pay the bounty hunters with FIAT money in my opinion is an excellent idea
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

It makes sense but really I don't think it is going to happen!
There's some bounty who able to pay both ETH and bitcoin instead of paying tokens, but its really rear most of the project now are offering tokens, with how the hunters react really affect the growth of the project it can extend the development since developers need to adjust with those dumped coins from the market, I like the idea with such type of bounties giving the exact fiat amount that will b rewarded to its participants and don't need to wait for the token/coins to reach the exchange.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

This is the whole point of the bounty, so that projects do not need large budgets.

If you do not want to lose money, when the price of the token falls, then you need to participate in the bounty from stable tokens

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

Hello all members!
Most of the ICO accepts ETH rather than accepting USD. If they'll pay with USD, they have to convert their raised ETH to USD and then give it to the bounty hunters. It will affect ETH's price in the long run because there are hundreds to thousands of ICOs out there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

Hello all members!

I think it is a good opinion, but projects would not want to do this considering the facts that they are trying to raise money from ICOS for their project, so if they pay with fiats, it affects their income.

and funy enough, most projects do not pay to list in exchange, they still beg for votes.
Lets all bounty hunters wait, work and see what will be decided about this kind of scenario.
Not all ICO project only wanna be listed for free Smiley. You should know that there are so many good ICO project already get future exchange while their ICO is not ended yet. But there are some exchange that you can get listed by paying but you need to get vote from other member, for example Kucoin is an exchange that almost cryptocurrencies need to get vote to get listed on Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: