Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:38:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters.  (Read 1558 times)
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

Yes, paying by fiat could be a good option since most hunters dump their coins after the ICO and thus it reduces the price of that coin.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

Maybe you should propose an option of fiat payment so that any bounty hunter who wants fiat can choose. 😍

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

I think you are one of those that believe bounty hunters are the main cause of tge dump of every token that lunches newly on exchange. Which also means you too dump every token you receive. Well, i would say that a project that is well planned and e executed will not dump, even if bounty hunters are involved. I have even seen instances of dumped tokens despite bounty hunters not being paid.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:03:45 PM

I think paying bounty hunter with fiat is a good idea and very beneficial for bounty hunter, but it is very harmful for bounty exhibitors, because their goal of holding bounty is to prioritize ICO's success, and to pay bounty with their tokens, as well as promotional introduction

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:05:34 PM

This topic can be looked at from different perspective, it's a good suggestion that bounty hunters be paid in fiat or ETH to prevent the most likely eventual dump of the tokens when distributed. Nevertheless it should be noted that some projects are highly hyped and bounty hunters actually feel lucky to be able to participate in the bounty as a way to get some tokens for themselves so it would be unfavorable for them to be paid in fiat.
The best way to do this is offer bounty hunters a chance to choose which currency they want to be paid in, with the price pegged at the tokens value during the ico

modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

That is not quite a thruth that bounty hunters dump token price. Bounty hunters get so small percentage of tokens, they can't make great influence on the market. Early bird investors, bonuses, panicers also can dump ico price. And the ico main idea is to extend project tokens. Thre is no reason to pay rewards
 in fiat for campanies.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:40:50 PM

Not bad idea but companies won't do it. Bounty is not only about paying for job, its about branding. When they are paying with their tokens, it also works for branding. No reason to reward with fiat when they can pay with tokens.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

Because they are not very smart and they are greedy.

Think of it, if they give coins, they basicaly do not pay you anything.
Someone pays you when they buy these tokens baised on their perceptions of the ICO ehich raised osme amount of money.

If they give you other currencies or ETH they actually give you something that has value.

Why I told that they are stupid, because IF they have tokens for team, they are dumping the price of their own tokens.
If they have a large % of tokens, they could care and they just might give you ETH, i have seen that happen.

AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

Yes, paying by fiat could be a good option since most hunters dump their coins after the ICO and thus it reduces the price of that coin.

I agree, this could be a good option, but for bad ICO. Since hunters usually drop the price to get cheaper and buy more coins.

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

This is a total BS opinion that bounty hunts dump the coins. This opinion is just something the weak hand amateur investors that the space in the community worry about. I see prices dumping why before bounty is released; and have personally tracked bounty distribution with prices movements and didn’t find any dumping by bounty hunters. Just weak hand childish FUD. There are actual study’s that prove that dumping is based on a he nation of the people who participated in the ico. Philippines, Nigeria, Russians, and Irish dump their coins the fastest; that’s a fact
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:52:53 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
Because most projects are are doing ICO or initial coin offering  meaning they don't have fiat money to pay for advertisements only tokens/coins. Projects team raise funds or fiat money by doing ICO to further support the application they made or to sustain for thr good of the projecct so that it can be a successful project. I am also a bounty hunter and I am not dumping my tokens at the end or when the tokens has been distributed I just wait and hold it until the time I need to sell it and convert it all to fiat money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Trollinator

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

Please show some evidence of this other that just an opinion you hear somewhere or basing it on what you would do. As a newbie maybe that why YOU are trying to develop a signature; to dump, but that’s YOU!! Most bounty hunter act th e same way investors do, take out a little then hold the rest; most even hold all as the didn’t risk fiat!!
dobidobi88

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:02:21 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
Your opinion is good. But I think it will not be done by new project or ico. This is because the purpose of bounty or airdrop is basically to form the community of the project and expect significant growth from the project, so they pay with the token.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

I agree, this could be a good option, but for bad ICO. Since hunters usually drop the price to get cheaper and buy more coins.
I think paying with fiat is far true to be possible.Each ICO has their own project to promote as well as with their tokens.If you trust the campaign you have joined,then you should not worry if you will be paid with tokens,you have all the freedom to convert it to fiat when you received it already as long as it is already available in the exchanger.
Trollinator

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

I made some comments about this topic earlier, but forgot to add one very important point. Bounty hunter who are agreeing with or even speculating about this false dumping rumor are foolish. If you participate in this discussion your are giving this false idea support which will lead to more bounty trying to scam us. THINK!!
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

Maybe you should propose an option of fiat payment so that any bounty hunter who wants fiat can choose. 😍
I think there are many bounty hunters will choose fiat because the price is going down and takes more time before recovers. Having much stable amount of salary maybe good in the market now and used it to exchange will make them much higher volume of crypto coins.

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:12:52 PM

Tokens are free for the coin team so they can spend any amount as they like. They set certain price per token during ico and not all coins are sold that period. Part of the remaining token they keep and distribute other to bounty hunters. What they sell or distribute during ico are just free tokens which they can generate easily.

They won't be spending any fiat they have got from investors. Those fiat goes to ico owners which they spent mostly on their entertainment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:15:35 PM

They said that Bounty hunters should earn rewards on Fiat but for me i wanted to get ETH or bitcoin. Fiat seems useless to me i need to earn monster profit in cryptocurrency. The best rewards right now is to accumulate more tokens.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:32:51 PM

The bounty hunters join in specific bounty to get not just the money  they join in there because they need the value of tokens and they also see the project as good in the future not all people in the bounty section wanted just money. They see the value of it and the platform to be good in future.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

It's a good thing if we receive fiat rewards and additional of token supply that they are promoting. But i guess some bounty hunters wanted to get more stakes/ ICO token and hodl for long term.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: