Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters.  (Read 1555 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:51:30 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

I think right suggestion but there nothing dev's can pay fiat money for their project for the participants
its unfair to the investors because investor buying token use the fiat money or bitcoin as capital and hoping after the icos end they can receive tokens or coins came from the project to earn profits if the project successful.

eliek18

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:54:48 PM

Your logic is good enough but it can not be done simply because it is against the ICO rule. Also organizations are raising fund to complete their project they give payments to all the team who works for them with their coin....
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

Bad idea, it would be still acceptable if the rewards were paid in ETH or BTC.
I don't usually cash out my tokens received from bounty campaigns, instead of it I hold them or if their price is good I change them to ETH and then I hold ETH. In my country it's a bit dangerous to recieve money if you're not employed officially, so I can't imagine getting paid through PayPal or something.

yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:55:42 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 01:22:15 AM by yinoye

Bounty hunters are always accused of selling coins at exchange listing but it's not true for all. Some people keep their coins and wait for price to appreciate well before selling. It would be a good idea if Bounty hunters are paid in eth or btc.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

Awarding a bounty member with fiat instead of a token will give them neither the excitement nor the motivation to bounty the ICO. If you pay with a fiat currency or buy back a token with fiat currency will make the Token of the project is not attractive and the volume of transactions is low, this in the future will make the project lack potential and not attract the big investors.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:00:34 AM

Hello all members!
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

from what I learned, the idea of bounty and airdrop is for mass adaption and distribution same like faucet where people can get their share of that crypto and be able to use when they want it.

Also, why would they like to pay in fiat when we are in cryptoworld. idea of cryptocurrency is to be free from using fiat so why would anyone pay or get paid with fiat?!

Also ico token is free on ico project dev so giving them away doesnt cost them at all.

Also, it may seems dumping but did you know that when people starting to trade (buy/sell) the token they actually started to give trading volume to that project making it easiser for the token to be listed to cmc which need 100k trading volume.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

Bounty hunters are always accused of selling coins at exchange listing but it's not true for all. Some people keep their coins and wait for price to appreciate well before selling. It would be a good idea if Bounty hunters are paid in eth or btc.

No, most of hunters really sell as soon as they can. But it's not the real problem. The problem is not with hunters, but with coins and their small trading volume. Basically, the supply is higher then the demand, that's why these coins get dumped. It wouldn't happen to a coin with a good trading volume. For example, take a look at IOSt, a project in my signature. It's traded on Binance and many other exchanges, it pays participants every week, but it isn't dumped every week.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:38:21 AM

this is quite hard for the ICO team that they pay in FIAT. The reason they conduct ICOs is to raised enough funds for the project or concept they want to do, so definitely they dont have cash/fiat to fund those projects. so this is quite imposibble. They can pay the hunters with eth or bitcoin.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:44:23 AM

i still prefer payed with tokens and then send it to my wallet. also funds raise in ICOs will be used in developing their project. price goes down after coins hit exchange because of low in demand. many were selling and few were buying.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

I think if paid using FIAT they can not take advantage of the price of their own token, so if using token there will be a difference of the price specified by the token sale price.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:23:12 AM

Hello all members!
[1]And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, [2]if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
[1] This goes the same way with investors. You can find ICOs that has no bounties but the price dumps anyway.
[2] The tokens they issue literally has no value in the market (until it gets listed in exchanges that is). So they avoid spending bitcoin/fiat/eth/et cetera and essentially made their marketing free. This is used by them in case their project fails.

neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:32:36 AM

Because the project party is very clear that his project is not necessarily successful, even if it will be successful but it will take a long time, so the value of his own token is not clear enough, but the financing of the ether is very certain, it is valuable and will appreciate So they are more willing to hold the ether.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:32:59 AM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink

Actually dumped coin from bounty hunters is good for new investors who want to buy the tokens.
But if you want to find a bounty that paid by BTC (which can't you dump), you can go to service section.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:59:47 AM

I'm sure that the team will have their considerations why They prefer to choose giving their tokens although it is very risky for dumping price after ICO. Well, I have also read about the rewards for bounty hunter that should be in Ethereum as well. I think these two ways are good to minimize the dump coins. Therefore, probably they will think about it. But, in my opinion, in fiat, it will be difficult. But, in ETH. it is much better.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

This is one of the marketing strategies in the ICO. they pay for crypto from the products they create with the goal of one is to marketing. If you don't like that way then the products they create will not be widely circulated and only investors who want to buy only one wants to have.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:41:26 AM

It will take a lot of resources in sending fiat to every bounty hunters. If they were supposed to pay you in fiat then they will have to give that money from their pockets. This is because they cannot exchange their raised ETH or BTC to fiat as it will break the chain of funds as soon as they convert it to fiat.
clonedone

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

It's a good idea, but I don't think it's possible at the moment. I doubt that many companies will accept this because most of them just don't have fiat money. That's why they are doing ICO. In addition, this would be disadvantageous for them due to high fees and legal risks.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

Companies pay rewards to bounty hunters in their coins because they have no other, and in fact for their work bounty hunters get nothing-only wrappers, which can be and will be something to cost if the project starts and will be successful. In order to get paid in fiat just get a job in an advertising agency)))
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

Yes by the time of ICO ending the prices of token will fall, mainly due to bounty hunters will sell off their bounty rewards. If they give FIAT currency, it's a good Idea but they won't give. There might be some technical issues.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

I think its a fantastic idea. That dumping by bounty hunters had been a problem to this Airdrop/bounty system and also to the ICO investors so if the bounty hunters can be rewarded with Fiat then all these issues can be solved while keep availing the services of Bounty hunters for promotions and marketing stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: