Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:26:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters.  (Read 1555 times)
Fugaga

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

Very nice suggestion from you, no doubt that bounty hunter kill a project immediately they get paid, but your suggestion will cub every issue arising from it, those who need fiat will have it, and those who wish to get the token may also have it. If this can be done it's will definitely be a good action.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

I think it never happend to an ended ICO to give paid fiat money instead of token to the bounty hunters because it choose to prefer token payments due to big difference when tokens are more profitable to double or tripple the token sold.
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:43:29 PM

The intention of making an ICO and raising funds to finance the project. In this process many currencies pay in their own tokens to save what is scarce, then paying in cash would not make much sense.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

The idea is okay, but in most cases you probably see that FIAT -> crypto migration because many bounty hunters just not want to hold fiat money and even if they need fiat money for something, they can just exchange crypto to it.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:55:40 AM

This is great idea to protect investor from dumped price of token, but this is can be reality if the team member want to protect their investor. So far i have seen only few little bit project paid the bounty reward by ETH. But payment of bounty with fiat or stable coin like USDT/TUSD/DAI is more better idea to avoid loss value of reward from high volatility.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:28:56 AM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
Pay for the services of bounty hunters in fiat currency is absolutely not realistic. Even if we assume that everyone agrees, how to do it in practice. Give bank card numbers from around the world? So in them it is possible to get confused very easily. Then practically with each participant there will be a problem. To that a large part of the ICO projects are fraudulent. We will still give them the numbers of their bank cards and our names and names at least. No, better let them be tokens. So safer and safer.
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

It's not a bad idea, although I think it's more convenient for investors to continue paying in tokens than in fiat directly, although if it would solve the problem that you mention that it's the dump that barely comes out in exchange, remember that bounty hunters can also be investors and many participate to get good pre-ICO tokens that their value is much lower but can reach a much higher value.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

Oh, that would be something to be seen for sure, but ICOs normally want to have everyone speaking well of the project so tokens are better for that.

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:11:50 PM

This idea doesn't make any sense. Because it's not profitable for the project team and they would never agree to pay bounty hunters Fiat money. In this case, they could buy advertising for this money and be sure that it will definitely lead new investors. And bounty is word of mouth and doesn't do enough good to pay Fiat money for it.

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:45:34 AM

Yes it would be great if that happens we can directly get our tokens/rewards in our wallets or we can withdraw it automatically our rewards so that is very much easy to use our fiats.,but i think that is impossible to happens everything has the reason why it cannot be happen ico's and the trading part is very much needed.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:16:25 AM

That would never happen. The fiat payment were surely alloted only for the team of the project which is the devs, the marketing dept and other related to it. Our job is not that also hard and it is not considered as a profession so it just suits that they pay us their tokens.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

For ICO, it would be a big problem to pay bounty hunters in fiat. Where would they have money for it if they were just collecting it for the project? Who and where to send money? Additional fees for sending in various parts of the world. Bounty hunters work in the world of cryptocurrencies and receive a reward here.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

This idea doesn't make any sense. Because it's not profitable for the project team and they would never agree to pay bounty hunters Fiat money. In this case, they could buy advertising for this money and be sure that it will definitely lead new investors. And bounty is word of mouth and doesn't do enough good to pay Fiat money for it.
I totally agree, like this is a whole idea of bounty campaigns - to use the funds in tokens not in percent of raised funds. But for bounty hunters - really good idea because of some sort of 'fixed income' in FIAT.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

The are two type of bounty hunter. First, is people which sell their token immediately or exchange to ETH because of many reason. The number two is people which hope that their token from bounty can got better price or even rocket to the moon. I think that FIAT reward are suitable for type one but some people too want to hold their token too. Also there is only few bounty that really paid with FIAT.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:09:15 PM

The are two type of bounty hunter. First, is people which sell their token immediately or exchange to ETH because of many reason. The number two is people which hope that their token from bounty can got better price or even rocket to the moon. I think that FIAT reward are suitable for type one but some people too want to hold their token too. Also there is only few bounty that really paid with FIAT.
I very rarely go to projects that offer dollars during the company's Bounty, not steaks, as in other cases. Such company bounties give me confidence.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

I am very thankful that I can earn atleast tokens. Some of them are even better than Fiat. And what do you know, in the future, no FIAT, only crypto?
So dont hate bounty tokens and try to love them  Cool.

usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

That's great. Of course, companies can't allow that . But there's definitely something to think about.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:01:21 PM

Not only bounty hunters can dump the price, but also investors who bought coins on Private Sale, so it's better not to say that the fault is just bounty hunters, it's not, they do not have such a large percentage of coins from the total sale.
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

Honestly, I have not seen projects where they would have paid dollars. Most often, they pay either by a common coin (Ether for example) or tokens of the project itself, because Payment in dollars is not very expensive for any developer and causes a lot of questions from the holders of securities.
DerTrey

Activity: 143
Merit: 19

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

It would be good if the ICO projects would pay to bounty participants with fiat money. But I think for them it is easier to pay with tokens than Fiat, because if they do so, in fact it is the investors who are paying to bounty participants, because those tokens influents on the token price, and reduce investors income.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: