Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters.  (Read 1551 times)
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

Bounty allocations are usually 1% or max 2% of total supply. I am sure not all hunters dump their tokens, but even if it happens with 1 % they cannot make too much damage and it would be not affecting the project long term.
We are here in Crypto as we believe in decentralised payment solutions and want to get rid of Fiat if possible.
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:28:36 PM

This is not a bad idea because usually price decreases after ICO. It would be nice if they paid in Bitcoin or Ethereum every week.

kispoy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

for the bounty hunters, I haven't seen using FIAT, it's just FIAT to purchase the personal token, so we only accept payment in the project token.
zakord

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

If that will happen I'm surely double my efforts on Bounty and all aspect of it, but it is totally impossible. If they don't want their token price will be affected by bounty hunters so I think the best way is that stop running bounty campaign is much better than paying bounty hunter in fiat. But I'm hoping that it would happen in the future? maybe. haha
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

The fact is that everyone knows that claim is not always true. There have been situations where the investors always dump their own coins. Look at the market situation currently, almost every coin trades at below ICO and surprisingly they are all initially set by investors.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

Paying bounty hunters with FIAT is like taking from the money they got from ICO. Most ICOs chose to pay with their token because they don't want to start disbursing ICO fund anyhow. By so doing they prefer to pay with tokens rather than giving FIAT for bounty reward.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:06:42 PM

I think that for bounty hunters there are different criteria and personally for me the biggest reward was 800 dollars for the company.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

I think that for bounty hunters there are different criteria and personally for me the biggest reward was 800 dollars for the company.

It is obviously very different and that is also influenced by the differences in rankings in this forum, as long as I take part in the bounty from last year I always get projects that do not pay so I have not felt the beauty of salaries from bounty hunters, but I remain optimistic and someday surely I can manage to earn more than $ 5000.
dnxfgjhk

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

Your assumption is wrong. Bounty hunters can increase the liquidity of their COINS by selling them. I don't think it's a bad thing for them to abandon COINS.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

I don't that the dev will give fiat rewards for bounty hunters because it is better to give bounty hunters with their token so the bounty hunters can sell the token to get ethereum coins. I think the dev and the team convert the fiat to ethereum and their token and still keep the fiat for urgent situations that they might get in the future.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:04:25 AM

It depends on the ico project allocations, but most of the time in my experienced, it is only a rare coincidence, when the ico bounty rewards bounty hunter with a fiat rather than its crypto currency. We can assume that the team have some funds for some fiat, but it is only seen rare these days, almost all ico that is hosting bounty campaign, rewards bounty hunters their own designated cryptocurrency.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
ivan72

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

That does not say but the bountyhunter[/ftp][/ftp][/ftp] is one of the best platforms)) And it is not that no match)https://bountyhunters.io
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

That won't stop coin from dumping in some cased dump is common in current market condition, i have seen project where hunters are yet to be paid and token have dumped beyond repair. When market recover fully, either hunter hunter are paid with token so far there is a lot of demand price won't dump.
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

If pay bounty hunters fiat, then it will be just a job. And in general, it contradicts the concept of bounty. Because the community is working for the benefit of the coin, it is its adherents and holders.
big kid

Activity: 325
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

This will never happen. Bounty campaigns do not greatly help projects, they will not give dollars for participation in them.
luckybanker

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

Interesting idea, but are they willing to do it? What's the purpose of decentralization using blockchain technology? Why not use bitcoin or ethereum instead of Fiat?btw, I already experienced receiving eth for a certain airdrop. But as far as I know, there is only little percentage of tokens allotted to bounty hunters compared to sold in ICOs. Maybe you should also start considering there are also those who bought in the  private sale and presale with huge discounts. Most of the times, they are the reason of the dump in my own opinion.

Innercore
Infrastructure Platform for Decentralized Applications(DApps)
https://innercore.network
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:05:10 AM

Yes, paying by fiat could be a good option since most hunters dump their coins after the ICO and thus it reduces the price of that coin. But teams will be short on funds for development if they pay using fiat instead of coins/tokens.
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

I would say rewards tokens bloggers usually  may consider keeping adequate new coins , yet when that project feels like insuffucient they abandon promptly to hold reasonable gains. Else people could not abandon more often.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

I'm thinking that getting a reward in the crypt is not a hindrance. After all, turning a crypt into a Fiat will be only 10-15 minutes.

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:30:58 AM

it can't be like that because if it's like that it's better you just work in a real job, sonoth ny:
drink merchants, shopkeepers and work as doctors etc.

Prize hunters are given bounty tokens because Adia has successfully marketed the token by way of ICO, if it is paid with FIAT, it's just the same as lying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: