Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:33:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters.  (Read 1558 times)
roverboi

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:40:11 AM

Not bad idea but companies won't do it. Bounty is not only about paying for job, its about branding. When they are paying with their tokens, it also works for branding. No reason to reward with fiat when they can pay with tokens.
shashkova

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:46:48 AM

The projects try to raise fiat from ICO as you said. If they do pay to this bounties hunters the rewards as money it will be a big chunk from the team though and will not be really for them
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:01:37 AM

I think getting rewards with fiat is a good solution for bounty hunters but the problem is we don't know if the dev wants to convert the rewards into fiat. but I guess they don't want to do this because their token will not spread among the people and they cannot continue the project because they can run out of the money. the purposes they collecting fiat are they need fiat to develop the projects and maybe they need to buy some hardware to help the projects become a success.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

Because they do ICO to get Fiat to run their project. If they use Fiat to reward for bounty hunters, this is not really wise doing because their tokens are totally free charge for them

Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:25:40 AM

Projects allocated to bounty a small percentage of the tokens. Therefore bounty hunters should not influence the price of the token. Not all bounty hunters immediately exchange their reward for fiat. The right strategy is to wait for growth.
Totodecaan120

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

yes, not sure how this would go or if the hunters would accept the fiat rewards in the first place, I see no reason for rewards to be in fiat only for one to change Fiat into crypto once gain to get to buy the same crypto. here might be people however who might prefer this kind of arrangement, though I personally don't fancy it.
PotassiumIodideCryptoc

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

Well for self satisfaction for hunters its good, but for a project that is solid it won't have any effect because it will help to raise the volume of the coin on exchange and can also help the coin have good advertisement.
But at the start of sales it can also play a cruel joke, if the volumes will be too small, then a large amount of bounty hunters will collapse the rate
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

for me its good for bounty hunters, but for a project it wont. initial coin offering is one way to test the project if its good or not and if we just look at bounty hunters cannot drop the coin as much as they can because the total allocation for the bounty is very small. the dump of an coin is really depends on the investors, sometimes investors are get panic also that the price will dump after bounty Hunters sell there tokens and they will sell also.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

This is a good suggestion and i wished it would be imbibed and adhered to amd with that there won't be any issue or complaints about bounty hunters dumping their tokens. I have also seen projects that at first would pay their bounty hunters with tokens and will alongside be given the option of selling the tokens directly back to the ICO team at the ICO price if they agree with it. They will then be paid in either eth or btc and not in FIAT.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

Hello all members!
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
I think best solution is to give bounty hunters a choise to get rewards in project coins or in currencies used for ICO. because I believe that some really good project coins will be much more expencive right after listing on exchanges and some bounty hunter really support the project, not only for reward, but for idea.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

I don't think so. If the project wants to avoid dumping the coin/token price, there is already an alternative way to pay bounty hunters, using Bitcoin or Ethereum (even though it depends on the terms and conditions of the project). Therefore, payment using FIAT to bounty hunters will never happen.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Bounty is only supported by Tokens or popular altcoins. I have not seem any anyone given FIAT reward for doing participation in bounty.
Even now a days we can find some good project pays in ETH value or buy back their tokens after end of ICO.

trumhacker04

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

that is a comment, but they need to distribute tokens so that bounty hunters can trade purpose is to increase the activity of money in the market, create the interest of public opinion
absenter87

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

But the fact is that bounty hunters do not discount the price of a coin and that's why they do not think so and accuse them of having too few of them to drop the price.
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:09:21 PM

Hello all members!

You into crypto why would you want to get fiat, I think the reward is coin or ETH in BTC,that is the most reasonable

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
Likemuk

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

THis is a smart thought yet I figure the undertakings would prefer not to chance their own particular Ethereum and would rather give out their own new printed coins (with no incentive at the time). Now and then I think the activities get a kick out of the chance to cry when individuals trade out their work which appears terrible business. On the off chance that the undertaking knows it will dump they should BUY BACK and put their cash where their mouth is.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

While project markers do not appear on the exchange, they do not have a price. Companies collect money in exchange for incomprehensible tokens, it is not profitable for them to pay traditional money that has value.
gameofthronne

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

Hello all members!

What do you mean by fiat? is it dollar or other cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ETH? Actually there are 1-2 bounties in the past that using ETH for the payment but bounties like that is rarely to see nowdays. In my opinion, i'm okay with both payments.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:11:54 AM

If you want to earn FIAA income then you just work in a job that is in your country.
This is Cryptocurrency, so it's all based on cryptocurrency.

If you pay with FIAT or Kamapnye bounty, then the token in the ICO will not sell in the market.
lily9002

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

I think bounty campaigns are also a way of giving away their tokens to the public, while also paying for promotion on your project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: