Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters.  (Read 1558 times)
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:49:42 AM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
Fiat rewards is impossible because they raise fiat. Tokens rewards are free. they create tokens value 1 million uSD and shared to members. That's easy and less cost. Giving away or airdrop are a way to promote ICO for free. How much money to promote via twitter with thousands participants and twitting eveyday? It is costly you know, writing on blog are not free and costly if ICO pay bounty with fiat. No guarantee ICO succesful they lost a lot of money. Giving tokens are a way to build community. No matter bounty hunters sell at low price. Low price is not becuase bounty hunters only but also the project it self. If the project potential to make profit the price will increase. You know that some ICO pay with btc or eth? Not shares the tokens, The price is still under ICO price in the market. Bounty hunters not more than 5 % effect to the price.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:53:22 AM

What you've said is very god. But the issue is that what they need at the moment is fiat. This is the capital they work with. They have enough tokens with them. Something better might be that they pay in bitcoins or ether if they wan to avoid their token dump.

flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:57:32 AM

I don't think it's a good idea. Beside, you should know that number of token shared for bounty hunters is really low so bounty hunters can't do anything to affect so much to price of token so I think it's no need to pay fiat directly for bounty hunters and you should stop blaming bounty hunter Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
danpariseau1

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:03:38 AM

I also want to get fiat. But the reality is hard to do, because they do not want to pay for the bounty hunters, they just want to pay by their product, if their project is good, they will buy it, project bad, they also Will dump like bounty hunters and die project
freighttrain

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:13:59 AM

Fiat is good but really expensive and clumsy to pay in. The reason why cryptocurrencies was launched in the first instance.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:15:03 AM

Hello all members!
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

In my own opinion, it will never happen because rewarding fiats or real money are too much risky for the companies. I meaned in their side, they don't have assuranced and sure that their project will be successful. And if they can be able to collect enough funds, they will used it in the development process so that they can implement their project.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

Hello all members!
They don't have FIAT to pay bounty hunters, that's the problem. The point of ICO to raise FIAT for their project. I doubt the one leading ICO want to make their own token not adopted by using FIAT to pay for bounty.
What? Most ICOs nowadays accept ETH, BTC, and even USD. Part of the raised ETH and BTC can be sold to USD to have that FIAT needed. Well, personally, I'm good with being paid with ETH or BTC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
JohnTycoon

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:06:13 PM

Actually, community program promoters most times might get to avoid dumping interesting iCOs , although when one offering can be forgetful they run promptly to preserve a little amount of profit. Else these need to keep usually.
CryptomartN

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

Hello all members!
Your opinion is not that bad. But also don't forget that the Fiat you want to use in paying the bounty hunters are from the sales to others. The team are always looking for a way to put the tokens in the hands of people as much as possible not just keeping it in their smart contracts.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

I wonder which business minded person will do this. Anyway, I share a different idea when it comes to dumping after ICO. I dont think bounty hunters are to blame for that because some projects even hold on to bounty hunter's share but the coin will still drop in value.

unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

Hello all members!
The essence of promoting a particular project will be gone. Bounty hunters has a huge role because that is their means of investing to supoort a certain project. Although there are bounty hunters who do always dump the tokens, fiat cannot be the medium of payment  in bountied because it would appesr to be ironic. We should rather encourage bounty hunters to hold thsn to make changes regatding with the rewards thst the particioants will earn.

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

Special payments for bounty hunters are better to use FIAT or ETH or BTC because if the payment using tokens will cause the token price when the list in exchange will drop because many bounty hunters sell their tokens below the ICO price
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

Let us be absolutely honest your supposition is wrong because participants of bounty campaigns cannot drop prices of really strong and perspective companies because there are tremendous demand on such companies and prices grow despite of anything.
This is absolutely true, i have been saying this and i keep telling my friends, bounty hunters do not and can not bring down the price of any project that is build on a solid foundation. What they do most times is they (the project team and investors) buy back once some hunters start selling their tokens and few days after they create a strong buy wall and they automatically push the prices up and in some cases even higher than the ICO price. Hence, investors will then smile again. Please let always correct and understand this.
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

You are certainly it far from the truth, but will it be adopted that we don't know. Let's hope for the best and keep working as we play a vital role in the crypto space.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

I would prefer if the bounty awards to bounty hunters were paid in the etherium at the prices of the ICO. Payment in Fiat is too time-consuming and will only increase the share of fiat.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

I don't think that giving bounty hunters their rewards in fiat is wise, we are in the crypto market so there is no need for us to be using fiat to pay out bounties. Also one of the purposes of bounties is to get awareness out there about the coin and to get as many people as possible involved in the coin so that is why they pay out in their tokens, making you involved in the coin.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:55:10 PM

because ico teams do not have fiat. that is why they launch an ico. they need money to launch their project. so there is no way to distibute fiat to bounty participants. moreover i dont think they would like to spend fiat for bounties even if they have cash.

well said dude! Practically these developers are looking for funds that's why they lauched their own ICO to raise its funds from scratch. Most of the ICO start ups with little to no fund just an idea alone so its basically no chance for them to give fiat money as payments for the bounty participants.
matthewio

Activity: 164

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

That will really benefit all parties, it could even encourage bounty hunter to purchase some tokens during and after the campaigns.
matthewio

Activity: 164

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

I would prefer if the bounty awards to bounty hunters were paid in the etherium at the prices of the ICO. Payment in Fiat is too time-consuming and will only increase the share of fiat.
whether fiats or ethereum, they both nice, the idea is that you get our reward in something other than the bounty tokens and therefore not dump it on exchange
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:00:13 PM

Paying for a bounty member using FIAT instead of Token will directly affect the finances of that project. And this is the cryptocurrency market so if ICO pay by cash it will be challenging for members to be able to exchange to other cryptos. Therefore, payouts with cryptos are the right thing to do and in line with the market's criteria.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████