Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to invest in an ICO?  (Read 2136 times)
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

This time is time to invest. Btc and eth price still low. Hodl btc and eth is good. To make more profit you need to extend investment platform . Good tokens with strong developers have better future. I prefer ti buy lunched coin in the market than ICO. We can predict the price better than ICo. 
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:28:49 AM

in essence the new coin that appears wants to be successful in the market and can also last a long time in the market like bitcoin and ETH, so exchanging eth with a new token I think it's just a way to make buying and selling tokens easy, if the token is successful then chances are also can rival the old coin like eth

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

Actually I'm really confused about it. now, there are numerous types of ICOs that offer the interesting ideas of their technology. The promotions are also perfectly done in the forum and social media or community channel. However here, i really don't know if it is a good time to invest in ICO or not because the prices of the crypto right now are very dropped.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:03:08 AM

it is not a good time to invest in an ico. and if you invest it must really be a good ico and not a scam! you can have a look at quickx. this is an ico for august - september 2018 .
QuickX provides transfer of different cryptocurrencies between two parties instantly just like any other traditional electronic transfer mechanism. Thus allowing transactions to happen seamlessly and instantly without the user having to pay a high network fee as it is taken care by the pooling facilitators in the network who facilitate the cross-chain transactions to take place instantly!

https://www.quickx.io/ 

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?

I think so, because most of the ICOs that I have encountered pegged the Ethereum or Bitcoin or other accepted coins' prices through the entire ICO period. This is to make sure that their token's value will remain to be fixed also despite the pumps and dumps that happen while the ICO is going on. So, if the market is really down and Ethereum reached as low as $200 and the ICO pegged the ETH price fixed at $500, then in dollars you are somehow gaining. Say for example, the tokens' price is .05 USD based on the fixed $500 worth per Ethereum.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

The token prices, right now, are very fluctuating. They have changing prices every time. Moreover, the ICO presence is now very developed. We can't count one by one of the ICO. SO, what's about investing in ICO? I think that if we can find out the legit ICO with a great team, we can invest them. Now, the ICO is very various and we can find out one best of them.
jay sd

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

Yes, you can get more tokens for a lower price than it was previously. But the problem is, we cannot guarantee about the success of any project now as the market is going down and down everyday.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

Yes, this is a good time to invest in ICOs as the market is still down. In fact there is a great ICO live, check out: https://www.nextpakk.com/

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 156

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

The ICO space now leans toward exchange tokens, last year was utility tokens era. IMO, this is a good opportunity and we are going into the right direction since the creation of many exchanges would offer many options for the people.

apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

I am not sure right is good time for investment on ico project, I have looking how many ico project have failed because their price listing on exchange market more lower than their token sale on ico time. I have get many ico have lower price when listed on exchange market because bitcoin and ethereum was drop and make all of new altcoin wil the same price.
cryptman7777

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:17:41 AM

In my experience, I say the following. At the beginning of the ICO, the price of the token is ETH  to the air, yes, but in the end it's not always a winning option, because the price of the company could be high at the time of the company's holding, and after the ICO the price of the air drops and as a result we have pennies!
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

Right now is good time to buy from exchange ICO coins you wanted, rather then participate in ICOs, because of current market state. Most of projects trading below ico price now
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

In many instances, ico is a long-term investment, and buying when Ethereun is cheap is a great way to save future potential. But unfortunately, when the market is difficult, tokens will usually have a lower price than the ICO price when released on the exchange market. So even though the dollar price is cheaper, maybe the business value will be more difficult.
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:50:35 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

The thread maker has the same idea as me because if the Ethereum price is cheap, we will get a lot of tokens with little money.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:55:00 AM

It seems like that, because the goal is of course to make it easier to participate in ico. But when Ethereum is cheap, it is usually not a good global market situation, so maybe not many people participate in ico. So maybe everyone would prefer to pay more if that means the market situation is in a good trend.
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

That is will be called you'll keep your money as crypto / altcoins. So you'll stand in ETH / BTC. So if you things that is are matter, you can decide to not investing your money at ICO. Just sell your crypto now, and never play with crypto if you worries about risky of holder crypto.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

For me now it is the perfect time. But choosing the project is not easy task. I can suggest to go to www.icoguide.com it is very good platform for selection and comparison.

Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

Time to invest money in ICO is always good, but you have to be able to filter the projects from prospective projects. If you do not, then at any time you can easily lose all your money. And the time difference when to invest is immaterial.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

For me now it is the perfect time. But choosing the project is not easy task. I can suggest to go to www.icoguide.com it is very good platform for selection and comparison.

Good platform really, and scores also seems to be real. As to the investing in ICO I agree that now it is not bad time, in case if good project is selected there is the good chance for getting profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: