Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to invest in an ICO?  (Read 2136 times)
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:09:40 AM

Time to invest money in ICO is always good, but you have to be able to filter the projects from prospective projects. If you do not, then at any time you can easily lose all your money. And the time difference when to invest is immaterial.

now it's better to choose ICO, wait for its completion and buy the tokens after listing. Discount of 200-600% is guaranteed
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

menirit I, actually whenever the time is still right for investment. Since the ICO project also so much, so you can also find the complies with the one you want. But don't enforce, if it did not have enough capital, don't invest too much.

toddmichael

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?
If they have locked the price against ether/btc , like a fixed number of tokens agains 1Eth/Btc then there is no effect if their prices go up or down.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

It doesnt matter if the ETH/BTC is dropping the token's allocated to your stake will not change some of them when there is a hard fall give more discount.

I think you are right investing on ICO using dollar/$ will be more better when crypto market is on deep.

giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

Yes it is definitely, I think it is good way to get benefit in the future. Here are some projects I can suggest:

https://icoguide.com/en/ico/blocvehicle
https://icoguide.com/en/ico/perucoin
reportcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

I'm still not sure about the pricing at the ETH. but there is also a big possibility if bitcoin will increase in that period. but it can also experience a decrease depending on the demand for bitcoin.
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

I do not think that now is a good time to participate in the ICO. A fresh high-level project gave only x1.2 for investors.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

You need to do good research to make money in the crypto money world. There are many different ways to make money. You have to do good research to find the right ICO. Most of the Ico's can come out scam. If you find a quality Ico, you will make good money.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

For me now it is the perfect time. But choosing the project is not easy task. I can suggest to go to www.icoguide.com it is very good platform for selection and comparison.

Good platform really, and scores also seems to be real. As to the investing in ICO I agree that now it is not bad time, in case if good project is selected there is the good chance for getting profit.

At any given time, it is possible to invest in ICOs, which is up to the individual's ability to search. As in the recession, projects like QuarkChain have increased 10 times after listing on the exchange and the Metronome project is up four compared to the price of the ICO.
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

Not all of them set the ETH price as you say. I usually buy ICOs after they pay tokens for bounty or airdrop campaigns, which are usually lowered by the bounty hunter. You can buy low cost tokens
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

Now a days it is very good time to invest in any project.
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

I do not think that it is a good time to invest in ICO, because the 90 percent of projects, that are going live on Exchanges are loosing in price dramatically. If you are interested in some ICO, just wait till they are going live and get their tokens at the 0,20x price. That is only my opinion guys Smiley

quicysz

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

Good time to invest in an ICO?? The answer to this question is, 'Yes'. invest in ICO is a good opportunity nowadays because the price of Ethereum is falling to good buying levels.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

Now this time to ICO is the best crypto market. At that time bitcoin price is low ICO many coin are invest in crypto related in market. Now time is the best for ICO holding. After few month the price is grow in future.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

Some claim to fix or peg token price to a particular  price at a point in time to avoid fluctuations in price when the ico commences. I don't think it will have any effects when it list on an exchange as market forces will likely overrule that initial price fix

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

Off course when it comes to the ICO investment then it is very important that the prices should be looked after. Later in the time this benefits a lot because ETH prices are calculated against the ICO price. For example if ETH is today 400 USD or around and eventually it becomes double or triple in value then this directly affect the prices of tokens too. I mean 1 ETH = X tokens will have higher prices if their prices are left the same as the time of ICO listing. So yes it is very important to have proper investment with proper prices of ICO tokens. Too higher prices could be hard to invest and too less prices can be too liquid to invest. SO it matters a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

before you ever invest in an ICo, you need to know what ICo is meant for. considering the selling of tokens,  think it will be prudent to sell more of the tokens now and hodl in ethereum for some time. markets on its way to stabilize and you will really enjoy if you invested into that coin.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

Now good time to do your research, when the market is quiet, and find the hidden gems... I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

The token prices, right now, are very fluctuating. They have changing prices every time. Moreover, the ICO presence is now very developed. We can't count one by one of the ICO. SO, what's about investing in ICO? I think that if we can find out the legit ICO with a great team, we can invest them. Now, the ICO is very various and we can find out one best of them.
it is very difficult to choose a good project if you have to start investing from ICo, I have joined several times never reached the initial price. but I am still curious and will continue to try it because for me to start investing from IO could have the chance to get a better profit.

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

The token prices, right now, are very fluctuating. They have changing prices every time. Moreover, the ICO presence is now very developed. We can't count one by one of the ICO. SO, what's about investing in ICO? I think that if we can find out the legit ICO with a great team, we can invest them. Now, the ICO is very various and we can find out one best of them.
it is very difficult to choose a good project if you have to start investing from ICo, I have joined several times never reached the initial price. but I am still curious and will continue to try it because for me to start investing from IO could have the chance to get a better profit.
good, it should be like that, essentially before we can achieve success we never stop to try, even though we often fail we cannot give up, learn from experience, we can be better in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: