Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to invest in an ICO?  (Read 2136 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

It truly is still a good moment to buy some ETH and participate in typically the ICO. but pick the top quality of the ICO wherever you invest, the ICO is a high-risk business that needs a whole lot of research and focus to detail
If you are a risk takers then probably this venue is for you, if you can forget about your money or you have a lots of spare investment then you can go and proceed with ico's, just not to forget about doing a hard research and make sure you are working with knowing the team behind and the product usage, it's important to know deeper around the project that you will going to invest your money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pintadj

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

i invest but small money. its too risky all.
freemax1900

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

You are right, it is good chance to invest in ICO.
But investing in ICO is very risk, it just is effective when you identify well ICO to invest in the right ICO.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

It is better to take a decision to buy ico’s when coins start for going up. From my own experience if coins jump minimum 25% from the last state of down it is the best time to buy ico’s.
This is good and right, but not in our time, because now many projects can not type a soft cap I can say that people either do not have faith in projects and ICO or people have run out of money.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

Hi. Right now i think is good time to invest in some cryptos or in an ICO, but i don't know on which ICO to invest and not choose one that will go in a bad way.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

Actually both of sides have negative and positive points and we can invest to ıco according to these advantages but I tink that Icos have big risks.

bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

In my own opinion, Best time to invest in an ICO might be after it gets enlisted in any of the exchanges. It's safer that way.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:38:33 AM

This time is time to invest. Btc and eth price still low. Hodl btc and eth is good. To make more profit you need to extend investment platform . Good tokens with strong developers have better future. I prefer ti buy lunched coin in the market than ICO. We can predict the price better than ICo. 

Yes, you can really earn when you spend your ETH for some good ICO. However, there is still a great problem here - we all know that the majority of these projects turn out to be the scam. Be careful here.
trc22@gmail.com

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

No, I think it's impossible to make money by investing in ICO. Recently, many ICO investors have lost money
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

I do not think it is because I saw the benefits of selling over ethereum I have invested very much in terms of ethereum and above all else, investing in ethereum will be the most profitable investment.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

It does not matter what the price of the token is and how it is calculated. Today, there is such a situation that after ICO the tokens cost 10-20 times cheaper. That is, to invest in such projects is always unprofitable.

Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

There are many people investing in ICO projects, because if you choose a good ICO project you will have the opportunity x5, x10, x20, .. times the initial investment amount, this is also the reason that People call the ICO a super-profitable investment. we are should investing ICO
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

Yes, why not? i think it is better to invest in ICOs now than in other coins, which are going down. But selection process is very important not to buy some fakes. Here are some useful tips which might help: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos
Vidgenx

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?
Well, maybe for the long term it will be more profitable. But I think when Ethereum is cheaper, not many communities participate in ICO, and this makes the prospect in the short term very difficult, while some people choose ICO to get instant fluctuations.
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

I think that now is not a very suitable time for investment in crypto, now is the time to look from the side, what will happen next, I expected a lot of airspace for 360 dollars, I did not expect this.
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

ICO investment or not really can not decide on behalf of you and you should not let anyone decide, manipulate, .. you should invest in ICO because you will have more opportunities.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

I think now is a good time, as the price of coins is constantly decreasing, maybe in the coming time they will grow again. I should buy when the market is down and not buy when the market starts. increase

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

ETH price has reached $ 350, bottom of about 3 months ago.You should buy on will certainly be profitable
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

It's the best time to invest in an ICO because typically an ICO takes months and the market will rally again in the coming months. We can get more ico tokens at a lower price.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

I think now is a good time, as the price of coins is constantly decreasing, maybe in the coming time they will grow again. I should buy when the market is down and not buy when the market starts. increase
The good time to buy or invest on an ICO is clear enoughf, the very beat time to invest is during the end of the ICO or during the dumping time of a bounty hunter on the exchange that the token is get listed. O believe that the price will dump during bounty hunter was already been paid because some other hunters dump their coin because of their needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: