Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58901 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

The essence of these purses is that they form a single whole multisignature wallet! The purse asset is allocated to a separate array and is not stored there for long, until the transaction is completed

Are you absolutely sure? In white paper, there is the following description:
Bitshare wallet for inactive funds. This wallet is optional, under the trader's full control, and is for storing funds. Any funds to be traded must be moved first to a multisignature wallet for active funds.

Multisignature wallet for active funds. This is the wallet used for trading. The trader and the DEVX signatures have the same weight, so that neither can withdraw funds from the wallet without the other's approval. This prevents the mid-trade withdrawal of funds by either the trader or DEVX.
I have to ask you a question: what is the difference between your paragraph and those phrases that I wrote in an easy and understandable language? From a technical point of view, we are both right!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

The essence of these purses is that they form a single whole multisignature wallet! The purse asset is allocated to a separate array and is not stored there for long, until the transaction is completed

Bitshare wallet for inactive funds. This wallet is optional, under the trader's full control, and is for storing funds. Any funds to be traded must be moved first to a multisignature wallet for active funds.

Multisignature wallet for active funds. This is the wallet used for trading. The trader and the DEVX signatures have the same weight, so that neither can withdraw funds from the wallet without the other's approval. This prevents the mid-trade withdrawal of funds by either the trader or DEVX.
I have to ask you a question: what is the difference between your paragraph and those phrases that I wrote in an easy and understandable language? From a technical point of view, we are both right!

In this case, the passive wallet is a traditional purse, the active wallet is formed for the duration of the transaction, but the money credited to the account is not transferred to DEVX, but can be controlled
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

In this case, the passive wallet is a traditional purse, the active wallet is formed for the duration of the transaction, but the money credited to the account is not transferred to DEVX, but can be controlled

In fact, this is called "to be a guarantor". In the traditional trader system, this practice has been widely used for many years, so it is implemented on this platform
Tieluabrockrabh

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

What do you check fistful when invest money in new business? I check team. Ethereum have the best team on crypto market. Anything else you need to hear?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

In fact, this is called "to be a guarantor". In the traditional trader system, this practice has been widely used for many years, so it is implemented on this platform

you're really right. I reread this section in white paper and understood finally how the system works. The platform controls the moment of transfer of money from the account to the account
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question
radeba

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

really nice idea sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?
Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

What is the price of Deviant coin? Is it possible to protect the personal information of the user? What about transaction information? Your wallet and Deviant coin look appealing, I think it's going to attract more people, you need to have better project expansion plans and you need to join the conversation to figure out ways to increase the number of users as well. as your coin increases. Have you had a meeting or exchange yet? I think the exchange is necessary, it will help you much about your project
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project

This project uses the QNO token, which is a security token. Also, QNO is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or deviantcoin is just another project without future?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or deviantcoin is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
amanai

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
JimRa

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

What do you check fistful when invest money in new business? I check team. Ethereum have the best team on crypto market. Anything else you need to hear?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
amanai

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Deviantcoin follows the tendency of loyalty programs. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

Deviantcoin follows the tendency of loyalty programs. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
The system of today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: