Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

Simplified systems to enter the service is always bad! This step threatens the security of our accounts, but in no way makes life easier for employees!
Do not complicate! How so, do you think that the whole system is simplified? But I think the change will only affect the interface and methods of systems
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

Simplified systems to enter the service is always bad! This step threatens the security of our accounts, but in no way makes life easier for employees!
Do not complicate! How so, do you think that the whole system is simplified? But I think the change will only affect the interface and methods of systems
I'm not trying to complicate anything, I'm experienced in these matters, so I'm sure that simplifying the interface always leads to simplified access to the open source code
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

I'm not trying to complicate anything, I'm experienced in these matters, so I'm sure that simplifying the interface always leads to simplified access to the open source code
Access to open source code in fact is a security threat, I agree with you. But at the same time, think about how the developers benefit from having their project poorly protected
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

Access to open source code in fact is a security threat, I agree with you. But at the same time, think about how the developers benefit from having their project poorly protected
That's it, the project team places emphasis on security and on high autonomy at stunning speed, so intermediaries are excluded
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

Creation of an innovative crypto currency with the support of Masternodes is an excellent idea, especially since the main mission is to provide a secure and secure mode when using crypto currency.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

Creation of an innovative crypto currency with the support of Masternodes is an excellent idea, especially since the main mission is to provide a secure and secure mode when using crypto currency.
this is certainly fine, but can I write to the support team if I have any questions about any characteristics of the project? I'm not sure that I figured it out.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

this is certainly fine, but can I write to the support team if I have any questions about any characteristics of the project? I'm not sure that I figured it out.
there are a lot of links to social networks, plus you are here on the forum where there are full of crypto-enthusiasts following every new project, and despite the abundance of digital coins, you can filter out unnecessary and leave really useful coins that will benefit society and this or that system as a whole.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

the beginning of work already makes you think about the project. There is a pretty good choice of operating systems that will suit every user. the soul asks to get started Smiley
guarino

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

That's it, the project team places emphasis on security and on high autonomy at stunning speed, so intermediaries are excluded
This is true, but only as long as access to the interface is not open to general use! Quite soon the project team will have to add classical authentication methods
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

the beginning of work already makes you think about the project. There is a pretty good choice of operating systems that will suit every user. the soul asks to get started Smiley
yes, there is truth in your words. besides, in general, this project is very promising, its properties make one think that such an effective coin will help in a new way to look at the world of crypto-currency.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

This is true, but only as long as access to the interface is not open to general use! Quite soon the project team will have to add classical authentication methods
It is not true! Tell me, how do developers intend to hack into physical multisig wallets of platform users? This is impossible without an extensive hacker attack!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

about the properties, I assume that these are fast, inexpensive and secure transactions that have similar advantages due to the networked master wizards and their specific tasks.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

about the properties, I assume that these are fast, inexpensive and secure transactions that have similar advantages due to the networked master wizards and their specific tasks.
also note that the limited emission of these coins will allow them to increase their value more quickly, but they will have the same advantages described above. Moreover, these are low commissions, complete anonymity and encrypted messages.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

in fact, this is possible even today, if the project team would allow data leakage and the information would fall into the wrong hands.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

also note that the limited emission of these coins will allow them to increase their value more quickly, but they will have the same advantages described above. Moreover, these are low commissions, complete anonymity and encrypted messages.
everything is just like in the movie for spies Smiley but in general, it's the other way around, since transactions can be made at fantastic amounts and, probably, no user would like to advertise their data and their presence on the platform.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

friends, I probably have the last question and after that I will assume that I am satisfied with everything in this project. What is the total volume of coins produced and what is the amount of investment that should be required to ensure that the support node functions effectively?
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

in fact, this is possible even today, if the project team would allow data leakage and the information would fall into the wrong hands.
But this is just an assumption, in fact the developers of the project are the most qualified programmers and administrators who will not allow leaks from their servers
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

friends, I probably have the last question and after that I will assume that I am satisfied with everything in this project. What is the total volume of coins produced and what is the amount of investment that should be required to ensure that the support node functions effectively?
on this occasion I will tell you the following: the total proposal is 88 million coins, and the security node should be in the amount of 5000 DEV coins. I'm with you in the case for participation, so we are waiting for the launch of all the points on the road map! Smiley
guarino

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

Correctly, I will not trust the project until the end, until the developers provide a working version of their application and wallets, which in turn may be vulnerable
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

Correctly, I will not trust the project until the end, until the developers provide a working version of their application and wallets, which in turn may be vulnerable
This is absurd! How are you going to prove the vulnerability of wallets? Only if you try to crack one of the user's wallets, and then point out the vulnerability of the development team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: