Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:25:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58906 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:04:26 PM

I am really so proud of this project. I see how much team wants to make this project profitable and successful. I guess they make everything perfect. I really impressed about their last news.
What do you mean? I was a little busy for last couple of weeks. I guess I have missed some important events. Can you tell me more about it?
Of course, I can. I just meant about their last twitter announcement. They’ve announced that they have crossed 1000+ masternodes statistic officially. I think it means a lot for coin holders.
OMG. It looks really great. I hope these guys won’t miss their chances and they will be even more successful. Deviant coin is one of the most perspective masternode coin on the current market.
You are right and I like that there are a lot of Deviant’s admirers. I guess this project deserves to be popular and needed on the market. I think this is only the start. They have a lot of thing to offer to the community.
I guess you are right about this project. Besides, this isn’t only a simple coin. These guys want to make a comfortable ecosystem for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. I have read the white paper and I am still impressed.
Yes, it is true. I have the same opinion. I am sure that this coin will be a common payment option and it will expand all over the world. This is really guaranteed. At least I hope so.
I am convinced that everything will be good. I read a lot of positive reviews and people are really believe in Deviants future. I like that masternode integration is smooth, easy and fast. It is wonderful for every miner.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

I am really so proud of this project. I see how much team wants to make this project profitable and successful. I guess they make everything perfect. I really impressed about their last news.
What do you mean? I was a little busy for last couple of weeks. I guess I have missed some important events. Can you tell me more about it?
Of course, I can. I just meant about their last twitter announcement. They’ve announced that they have crossed 1000+ masternodes statistic officially. I think it means a lot for coin holders.
OMG. It looks really great. I hope these guys won’t miss their chances and they will be even more successful. Deviant coin is one of the most perspective masternode coin on the current market.
You are right and I like that there are a lot of Deviant’s admirers. I guess this project deserves to be popular and needed on the market. I think this is only the start. They have a lot of thing to offer to the community.
I guess you are right about this project. Besides, this isn’t only a simple coin. These guys want to make a comfortable ecosystem for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. I have read the white paper and I am still impressed.
Yes, it is true. I have the same opinion. I am sure that this coin will be a common payment option and it will expand all over the world. This is really guaranteed. At least I hope so.
I am convinced that everything will be good. I read a lot of positive reviews and people are really believe in Deviants future. I like that masternode integration is smooth, easy and fast. It is wonderful for every miner.
I guess more people need to be involved in this project. I hope developers will think more about a classical bounty campaign. More people need to discover this incredible idea and flawless project.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

I guess more people need to be involved in this project. I hope developers will think more about a classical bounty campaign. More people need to discover this incredible idea and flawless project.
Nice idea. I hope these guys will notice your advice and it will change something. Bounty is a great instrument for advertisement. Maybe it will be useful for everyone.
Bcxbit

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

Nice idea. I hope these guys will notice your advice and it will change something. Bounty is a great instrument for advertisement. Maybe it will be useful for everyone.
We can only support it, the importance of the support of investors and users of it will make changes to the project, the team will do the best they can.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

I do not understand why such companies attract investors very much, but I do not try not to miss participation because I understand that they can be successful, it's a pity that there is no free money to deposit
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

Hello, everyone! I really care about this project. I think this is exactly what is need for modern crypto holders and miners. I think combination of masternode coin and well-designed platform is perfect in current conditions.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:27:02 PM

Hello, everyone! I really care about this project. I think this is exactly what is need for modern crypto holders and miners. I think combination of masternode coin and well-designed platform is perfect in current conditions.
Why are you so sure about Deviant? I don’t want to say that it is bad or prospective. I know that this platform has a lot of competitors. There are so many masternode coins. Why people will choose exactly deviant?
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

Why are you so sure about Deviant? I don’t want to say that it is bad or prospective. I know that this platform has a lot of competitors. There are so many masternode coins. Why people will choose exactly deviant?
Well, I am not an expert and I can’t give you financial advices but I am sure about deviant. Developers really care about customers anonymity and I guess they’ve created perfect conditions
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

Well, I am not an expert and I can’t give you financial advices but I am sure about deviant. Developers really care about customers anonymity and I guess they’ve created perfect conditions
It is nice to see that are such loyal community members like you. I hope this project will meet your expectations and you will get everything you want. I really would like some other opinions too.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

It is nice to see that are such loyal community members like you. I hope this project will meet your expectations and you will get everything you want. I really would like some other opinions too.
I am not the only one. There are so many impressed people. You need to check their twitter if you haven’t seen it before. You can change your mind about deviant after twitter reading. There is a lot of useful information.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

I am not the only one. There are so many impressed people. You need to check their twitter if you haven’t seen it before. You can change your mind about deviant after twitter reading. There is a lot of useful information.
I haven’t read it yet. Can you send me that link? I am not an admirer of social media but if you say about useful information it could change everything. I like to know more about this interesting project.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

Hi the development team) drew attention to your project because of the name, why did you choose such a name for the project? Wink
According to the masternode, maybe we should add more information to the first page? For example, the minimum number of coins to run the master node and so on.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

I haven’t read it yet. Can you send me that link? I am not an admirer of social media but if you say about useful information it could change everything. I like to know more about this interesting project.
I guess you will be satisfied. Here you are
https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin
If you will have some question I will be happy to answer on those questions.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:06:44 AM

Thank you, a lot, for help. It is great that people are so impressed about Deviant and its coins. Developers made a great job and these guys know how to make something qualitative. They need to be on the top.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:12:32 AM

Thank you, a lot, for help. It is great that people are so impressed about Deviant and its coins. Developers made a great job and these guys know how to make something qualitative. They need to be on the top.
They will totally be on the top. I guess it is only a matter of time. Deviant has something special for everyone. It will fulfill any requests and needs of any kind of users. 
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:17:18 AM

They will totally be on the top. I guess it is only a matter of time. Deviant has something special for everyone. It will fulfill any requests and needs of any kind of users. 
You are absolutely right. I hope you won’t have any doubts about this project and it will make you believe in their success. Deviant deserves to be supported and follow. This is perfect.
Techsan

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:23:40 AM

Hey, everyone! I want to know more about this coin. Especially, I want to know information about how I could spend these coins? I want to know where Deviant coin is accepted. This info is very important for me.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:30:28 AM

Hey, everyone! I want to know more about this coin. Especially, I want to know information about how I could spend these coins? I want to know where Deviant coin is accepted. This info is very important for me.
First of all, I think that any cryptocurrency needs to work for its owner. Second, you are able to trade it on exchange platforms and buy some useful goods. I can send you some links if you don’t have them.
Techsan

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:35:16 AM

First of all, I think that any cryptocurrency needs to work for its owner. Second, you are able to trade it on exchange platforms and buy some useful goods. I can send you some links if you don’t have them.
Yes, I really need it because I haven’t found nothing yet. I will be really thankful for your help. By the way, these links could be useful for other community members also. I am not the last inattentive user here.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:41:16 AM

Yes, I really need it because I haven’t found nothing yet. I will be really thankful for your help. By the way, these links could be useful for other community members also. I am not the last inattentive user here.
You are right about it. Here is some links for exchanges.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DEV_BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DEV/BTC
https://app.stocks.exchange/trade/DEV/BTC
I am sure that developers will be listed on more different platforms but I think that these are most comfortable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: