Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:29:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58906 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
gobyte

Activity: 527
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

https://start-ex.com/register/?tick=61
🔈NEW EXCHANGE 🔈
❗️FREE LISTING ❗️

🚀 GoByte - Makes Crypto Future 🚀
One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
Facebook Twitter Reddit Discord Github Telegram
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

I do not share your mood. The development team comes up with new algorithms to create a secure environment for transactions. If you use conventional algorithms then security can be at risk
Yes I know. But at the same time I do not see any new protocols of protection or new algorithmic solutions from developers, so I conclude that the technologies do not differ in the novelty of the approach to solving the problem
At this stage, a new hardware purse was introduced, which the project team developed from scratch. This is an excellent achievement for the project team, this step increases the security of the system!
The fact is that the solution in the form of hardware protection of a crypto-currency purse is not a novelty! You should not take this functionality as an innovation
Why do you think that the developers copied the technology right up to every line of code and put it into the project? This is not true!
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

I do not share your mood. The development team comes up with new algorithms to create a secure environment for transactions. If you use conventional algorithms then security can be at risk
Yes I know. But at the same time I do not see any new protocols of protection or new algorithmic solutions from developers, so I conclude that the technologies do not differ in the novelty of the approach to solving the problem
At this stage, a new hardware purse was introduced, which the project team developed from scratch. This is an excellent achievement for the project team, this step increases the security of the system!
The fact is that the solution in the form of hardware protection of a crypto-currency purse is not a novelty! You should not take this functionality as an innovation
Why do you think that the developers copied the technology right up to every line of code and put it into the project? This is not true!
Then explain to me how it turned out that this technology already exists for several years, but the project is called one of the most crypto-safe environments for the exchange of crypto currency
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

I'm just saying that the project team does not need developers to achieve that measure of security and novelty as marketers try to inspire users
peetah

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

And I say that you are wrong, the development team is in every project and they take their place in it. At the moment, developers can engage in the development of technology
Gonzalez Earl

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

I'm very impressive with this idea and It seems it's an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

And I say that you are wrong, the development team is in every project and they take their place in it. At the moment, developers can engage in the development of technology
This is what I'm talking about, the project team is just developing what it was, and besides, you're saying it's promising, most likely the development will take some time
Slava_Osipov

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

I think that this coin is very interesting. I know that there are many competitors in the market, but with our support, the Deviant team will be able to find its place in the market.
peetah

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

This is what I'm talking about, the project team is just developing what it was, and besides, you're saying it's promising, most likely the development will take some time
Naturally, the development should take some time for the project team. But if the project team does not have developers and technical advisers, then the project will not be able to take the place at the top!
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

Naturally, the development should take some time for the project team. But if the project team does not have developers and technical advisers, then the project will not be able to take the place at the top!
here you are right, but in this case, the project should be active, but the project team instead is engaged in advertising and sales of their tokens!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

here you are right, but in this case, the project should be active, but the project team instead is engaged in advertising and sales of their tokens!
This confirms my words! Absolutely true, developers should engage more actively in the development of software aimed at protecting the project from all kinds of hacker attacks
Godinez-Myrr

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
peetah

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:17:51 PM

This confirms my words! Absolutely true, developers should engage more actively in the development of software aimed at protecting the project from all kinds of hacker attacks
I can not agree with you, because this project is set up fairly competently and I have no complaints about the quality of the software
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:21:26 AM

In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:26:20 AM

In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!
boomertoo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:37:18 AM

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users
boomertoo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:44:39 AM

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: