Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task
kk777

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:56:52 AM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?
kk777

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
kk777

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!
a1471989

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!
kk777

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has
a1471989

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more in the development of support, since the number of questions the users have is large and the support does not have time to cope with them
kk777

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more in the development of support, since the number of questions the users have is large and the support does not have time to cope with them

I also think that much depends on support, several times my questions were not answered, because they were not simple, I did not like it and I decided to leave the project, then as it turned out, these were bad projects that went into negative territory
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I did not hear the answer, what is its main advantage?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:50:21 AM

What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I did not hear the answer, what is its main advantage?

Why are you so interested in learning about the advantages of the project? Do not you just need to know about the main features of the project and the functions that it performs?
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

A very interesting story happened to me this morning. I was going to connect a hardware wallet to my account and I could not do it, what could be the reason?
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

A very interesting story happened to me this morning. I was going to connect a hardware wallet to my account and I could not do it, what could be the reason?
Very simple! You should first read the guide that is on the project's website. The development team worried about you and wrote a step-by-step guide to solve problems
guarino

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

Very simple! You should first read the guide that is on the project's website. The development team worried about you and wrote a step-by-step guide to solve problems
I have not seen this guide before! Curious! I will definitely take a look at this guide, but later, since I have to reach the solution myself, otherwise the system will not work
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

I have not seen this guide before! Curious! I will definitely take a look at this guide, but later, since I have to reach the solution myself, otherwise the system will not work
What other system? It's very simple: take a guide and do everything exactly as written on the pages of the manual. In this case, the result of the work will depend not on you
guarino

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

What other system? It's very simple: take a guide and do everything exactly as written on the pages of the manual. In this case, the result of the work will depend not on you
But if I make a mistake adjusting the guide for manuals, then the application will be working in doubt, and I will be guilty of this, even though I tried to use the instructions
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

But if I make a mistake adjusting the guide for manuals, then the application will be working in doubt, and I will be guilty of this, even though I tried to use the instructions
Just try to do everything exactly as written in the manual. You should not have any problems with access to various resources and with authorization!
guarino

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:05:02 AM

Just try to do everything exactly as written in the manual. You should not have any problems with access to various resources and with authorization!
Well, but the essence of any system is to become intuitively understandable for its users. What is the point of making a complex system and writing a detailed guide to it, if you could immediately make a friendly system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: