Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or deviantcoin is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Deviantcoin follows the tendency of loyalty programs. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
The system of today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes on the market but it also about market and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

What do you check fistful when invest money in new business? I check team. Ethereum have the best team on crypto market. Anything else you need to hear?
Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:08:10 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or deviantcoin is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Deviantcoin follows the tendency of loyalty programs. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
The system of today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes on the market but it also about market and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

What do you check fistful when invest money in new business? I check team. Ethereum have the best team on crypto market. Anything else you need to hear?
Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
Ok ok so I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:13:36 PM

Ok ok so I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks.
Right. This project promises to protect our accounts with savings. More than that, the security token gives us the opportunity earn more money That’s definitely for me   
amanai

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
This project is already on the market and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact.
Platolcravot

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:14:30 PM

I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The business will be better then
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

Right. This project promises to protect our accounts with savings. More than that, the security token gives us the opportunity earn more money That’s definitely for me   
Sounds great! I think I’ll participate in this project coz I wanna be a part of such a promising idea. Now I'm open to all the innovations, as they are an integral part of today.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
maseOne

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:15:12 PM

Great project, I hope there is still room for growth. I've been making big bets since the first days. Tell me please, do you plan to continue working on the project? why so much dropped the price?
Krustenviech
Copper Member

Activity: 72

better stake together

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

First round is open for Deviant Coin!

Crypto Coin Carnival Time! 🎭

➡️Follow @Staking_Lab & @DeviantCoin on Twitter
➡️Retweet & tag a friend
➡️join #deviant Discord: https://discord.gg/Gp9zMXc
➡️Post your DEV Addy in our #deviant channel https://discord.gg/euffjch

Watch for signs on Twitter and Discord for the next round today!

hoanghai

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

My understanding of it is you must have a wallet containing dev to get dividends and depending on the amount will dictate how much you get. You don't have to run a masternode as such. Am I right? When the system goes live
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

Glad to finally see here the real members of the community)))) Is there any news about Airdrop?

Spammers stopped stimulating activity?
Myakush

Activity: 140

Ecosystem for masternodes

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

When will Cryptopia allow DEV withdrawal and market buy/sell?

Cryptopia,CoinExchange,CryptoBridge,Stocks.exchange,Trade Satoshi,available exchanges.

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░█▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░█▄░░░ HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
Mike The Great

Activity: 175
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

Please vote DEVIANT to be listed on mintnodes cluster node service.
Only 1$ per month per masternode.
https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zhS
Thank you!
dr_hodes
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

Things went smoothly with the swap to this coin, the new chain seems to be working great.

I'm wondering on progress about DEVX Exchange. Is there any information released about the development process? Any screenshots of progress, or even updates from the team?
Deviant X (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

Things went smoothly with the swap to this coin, the new chain seems to be working great.

I'm wondering on progress about DEVX Exchange. Is there any information released about the development process? Any screenshots of progress, or even updates from the team?

Hello there!! Regarding developments of DEVX , we are currently at Amsterdam attending a Bitfest organized by the Bitshares community as BTS tech will be a factor on our development too. So, news will break out about developments not far from here.. Cheers!!

PrimeX

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

Hello,
Obliged to have such a nice coin on my Exchange.
Trading is on against BTC
Trading:- https://primex.xyz/markets/btcdev.php
Follow on Twitter:-  https://twitter.com/XPrime?lang=en&lang=en
Join Discord Server:- https://discord.gg/ERZZzUn

Happy Trading! Would love to see love from Dev community
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 03:09:53 PM by tulusikhlas

Hello,
Obliged to have such a nice coin on my Exchange.
Trading is on against BTC
Trading:- https://primex.xyz/markets/btcdev.php
Follow on Twitter:-  https://twitter.com/XPrime?lang=en&lang=en
Join Discord Server:- https://discord.gg/ERZZzUn

Happy Trading! Would love to see love from Dev community
new exchanges for deviant coins,
Hopefully this new exchange can bring benefits to us together

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
cubsaregreat

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

Please vote for DEV to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: