Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:10:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is Bitcoin? ✅  (Read 7205 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:36:39 AM

Bitcoin will be very safe, and will not be stolen by others, as long as we are able to keep the secrecy of our bitcoin wallet password, and keep it well in order not to be lost or stolen by others. I think the best bitcoin storage is through blockchain, because when we will do the transaction required verification of gmail we register in the blockchain.
The best way for storing bitcoin is to have an offline wallet because it is safe from the hackers since the hackers are just virtual and they cannot be able to penetrate or hack and get your bitcoin when you store them on an offline wallet. You can get offline wallet by creating a paper wallet or buying a hardware wallet.
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:22:53 AM

Bitcoin will be very safe, and will not be stolen by others, as long as we are able to keep the secrecy of our bitcoin wallet password, and keep it well in order not to be lost or stolen by others. I think the best bitcoin storage is through blockchain, because when we will do the transaction required verification of gmail we register in the blockchain.
The best way for storing bitcoin is to have an offline wallet because it is safe from the hackers since the hackers are just virtual and they cannot be able to penetrate or hack and get your bitcoin when you store them on an offline wallet. You can get offline wallet by creating a paper wallet or buying a hardware wallet.

hardwallet is the safest option to keep our assets, everything connected to the internet has gaps that can be penetrated, in this case blockchain can be penetrated through email and so on, but the most important is our attitude and how to continue to behave in discipline in using the largest internet security is our own behavior to always be wary of phishing malware.
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:26:15 AM

Bitcoin is far safe than Myetherwallet. I mean bitcoin online wallets are pretty high security. I am using an online wallet, and almost 5 years running, still haven't faced any kind of problem. But, every month's people's myetherwallets are getting hacked.
Globalpay

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

all depends on the people
blueflag2018

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

Maybe the offline wallet is safer.
Mat_Myers9844

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

My bitcoin is safe as always in my online wallet, i also think that it maybe stolen or hacked sometimes that is why i don't put it in just one account, i cashout some of my bitcoin and the other i put in my alternative bitcoin wallet also and i install antivirus and spyware to my pc for the best extra precautions.
That's a good way to protect your bitcoin from hacked or stolen. But It is not that easy to hack bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

For a bitcoin to be safe you need to store it in a cold wallet when you do not intend to use electronic money to spend regularly, but you can still receive deposits from others at any time.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:48:28 AM

it is completely safe !!! if you are only stupid not to visit third-party sites, or do not leave anyone your private key! so for large investors there is cold storage, which is the safest kind !!!!
That's right. Bitcoin is very safe as long as you are alwsys monitoring your account. Bitcoin is not also illegal so you dont have to worry about something, just fucos to your goal.
It is illegal in some countries other have not accepted it just yet, like everyone mentioned monitor and keep a close eye on you account and wallet. look into your countries regulations for more information on bitcoin and overall cryptocurrencies.
irahirah

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

For a bitcoin to be safe you need to store it in a cold wallet when you do not intend to use electronic money to spend regularly, but you can still receive deposits from others at any time.
Well bitcoin is safe because this is legal in our country so you do not be affraid to bitcoin, there are so many crypto almost 1k or 800 all crypto is safe and all of this is helpful.
Romanlevi1980

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

I strongly believe in bitcoin and its decentralized technology. Thus, we can totally trust bitcoin and its safe
deel02

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:23:40 AM

hardwallet is the safest option to keep our assets, everything connected to the internet has gaps that can be penetrated, in this case blockchain can be penetrated through email and so on, but the most important is our attitude and how to continue to behave in discipline in using the largest internet security is our own behavior to always be wary of phishing malware.
Bitcoin safe, because it is legal and it doesn't affect anyone, and it is not violating the law or constitution that may affect bitcoin. Aside from it it can be good because you can share your thoughts to anyone or to someone that needs your opinion, such as like this, asking and getting answers from your question from someone.
Adill Islam

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

I Think bitcoin having proper knowledge can keep you mostly safe. Our safety depend on us on how we carry our wallet safely. And always try to distribute your holdings into two or more wallets instead of keeping all of it at one single place. Protect your wallet with private key and a hardware wallet.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

Well Bitcoin security is one of the features why people love Bitcoin. For me, what I do to ensure that my Bitcoins are safe is that I NEVER leave my Bitcoins in exchanges, that is very prone to hackers and there is a big tendency for you to lose your coins. Another things is that I have a hardware wallet, for me I think it is safer than the ones online. The password is written on a paper and it is safely stored in a fireproof vault that my lawyer has the power to access only if, there is something bad that will happen to me. It should be given to my family.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:49:52 AM

Well Bitcoin security is one of the features why people love Bitcoin. For me, what I do to ensure that my Bitcoins are safe is that I NEVER leave my Bitcoins in exchanges, that is very prone to hackers and there is a big tendency for you to lose your coins. Another things is that I have a hardware wallet, for me I think it is safer than the ones online. The password is written on a paper and it is safely stored in a fireproof vault that my lawyer has the power to access only if, there is something bad that will happen to me. It should be given to my family.
Bitcoin has no such safety net. If your Bitcoins are lost or stolen, there's no intermediary with the power to make you whole. There are two basic ways to hold Bitcoins. You can participate in the Bitcoin network yourself, storing the keys to your Bitcoins in a wallet stored on your hard drive.Instead, you should use 'cold storage,' which is a way of storing your bitcoins offline so they are not subject to online hacking." Investors holding a substantial amount of bitcoins should always use a wallet or exchange that uses cold storage.
Samuel188

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

I believe that bitcoin is the safest coin in this market because it can keep your personal information as a secret. No one can know that you own coin.
Max_fee

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

Bitcoin is really safe but In order to keep your bitcoin to be safest, you must protect your private key. That is the only way to watch over your coin
hoamoclan

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

totally safe but Why don’t you try with hardware wallet ? I believe that it will be the safest place to put and protect your bitcoin
leoasdnedc

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

As far as I’m concerned, No one would say bitcoin is totally safe. It always includes risky and no safe at all.
Romanlevi1980

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

Bitcoin is really safe for investors but you also need to be cautious about the market. Because no one knows what will happen in this market.
gergfghfh

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

Bitcoin is safe for you, just not open to anyone.
Each bitcoin address consists of two keys: a public key and a private key. The bitcoin address comes from the public key, and you will share the public key for the transaction. Imagine it's like giving someone your email: they can send you mail, but can not get to your inbox to read your mail. Similarly, no one can use your wallet and get money from it if they only know the public code. They can only send the bitcoin to you, so you can fully share the public key.
The personal code allows users to take bitcoin from wallets or send to others. This is why you have to keep your personal code secret. Anyone who gets a personal code will be considered the owner of the money at that address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: