Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:02:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is Bitcoin? ✅  (Read 7205 times)
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

I think bitcoin is quite safe if we use it carefully. Because I have never lost my bitcoin. So I think bitcoin is very safe. And you do not have to worry about bitcoin security.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

Bitcoin is well known for its safety. The biggest dangers are mainly hacker attacks on third party services, through which one accesses his bitcoins. These are above all the various crypto exchanges on which the users have created accounts or the bitcoins stored locally in wallets.

Basically, either the exchange itself is directly attacked, so that data can be stolen there. The biggest known incident was the hacker attack on Mt.Gox about 4 years ago, when a huge hack of Bitcoins was looted. This was also the reason for the decrease of Bitcoins 2014.

Today, the exchanges have improved to prevent such occurrences, because it can come to hacks and the trade is severely restricted or even stopped completely. This often leads to strong price fluctuations, mainly caused by so-called panic sells.

An equally large attack surface offer individual mistakes that can easily be prevented. Individual mistakes are the responsibility of individual users and are often:
- insufficiently secured user accounts due to weak passwords
- Login on a phishing site
- send the private keys to a scammer

If a stranger has once gained access to your own accounts, he can quickly transfer the entire balance to another wallet and due to the anonymity, it is no longer clearly comprehensible. For such a kind of total loss helps therefore only a careful handling with your personal user data.

But as long as you follow to the usual security rules and pay attention to secure passwords, which you should also change from time to time and do not use the same password on many other pages, an accident normally cannot happen.
The high demand and high competition between exchanges has also contributed to the improvement of safety standards.

How make you sure to safe your Bitcoins?

Bitcoin is very popular nowadays . Many people are using this bitcoin as a source of income. And because of that,  many people are given an opportunity to use this in making their lives easier and better than before.  It somehow safe and not. Bitcoin is hackable and many of the user are scammed by the other people.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

Bitcoin is well known for its safety. The biggest dangers are mainly hacker attacks on third party services, through which one accesses his bitcoins. These are above all the various crypto exchanges on which the users have created accounts or the bitcoins stored locally in wallets.

Basically, either the exchange itself is directly attacked, so that data can be stolen there. The biggest known incident was the hacker attack on Mt.Gox about 4 years ago, when a huge hack of Bitcoins was looted. This was also the reason for the decrease of Bitcoins 2014.

Today, the exchanges have improved to prevent such occurrences, because it can come to hacks and the trade is severely restricted or even stopped completely. This often leads to strong price fluctuations, mainly caused by so-called panic sells.

An equally large attack surface offer individual mistakes that can easily be prevented. Individual mistakes are the responsibility of individual users and are often:

If a stranger has once gained access to your own accounts, he can quickly transfer the entire balance to another wallet and due to the anonymity, it is no longer clearly comprehensible. For such a kind of total loss helps therefore only a careful handling with your personal user data.

But as long as you follow to the usual security rules and pay attention to secure passwords, which you should also change from time to time and do not use the same password on many other pages, an accident normally cannot happen.
The high demand and high competition between exchanges has also contributed to the improvement of safety standards.

I think that at this time you can buy bitcoin, the current bitcoin prices are continuing to adjust at the $ 8100 level and according to my analysis in the short term bitcoin price will be able to hover toward the $ 9000 mark. So you can buy bitcoin at this time, the market is showing signs of recovery of some altcoin, so I believe you can invest at this time.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

The safety of Bitcoin lies in the care of the holder of the wallet. How secure a holder keeps the login details determines the safety of Bitcoin. Due to the decentralized nature of Bitcoin, the total control of Bitcoin is given to the people.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

Bitcoin just like the  other cryptos are so decentralized to the extent that the safety of the coin depends on the holder. You need to follow all the necessary guidelines to keep your digital currency safe.
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

For me bitcoin is very safe because bitcoin is not too much in the hack and bitcoin is also very easy to use for everyone so in my opinion bitcoin is very safe to use so we do not worried about bitcoin, and bitcoin will also ascend all their systems and will become more stronger than it is now, maybe that's all I know about bitcoin
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

I think that btc is the safest if to compare it with other coins. To my mind, it is worth it. I think that btc is the best one because it provides confidentiality and has many pros compared to ripple, for example
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

I think that btc is safer compared to others but it is impossible to say that it is completely safe as it is not like this. if to compare it with those which aren't confidential then yes, it is like this

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ValentinJunav

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:49:10 PM

Bitcoin is the safest currency there in my opinion.And the future of bitcoin depends only on us.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

Bitcoin is safe and well secured base on the duty of the users of bitcoin, therefore is good to used blockchain wallet to secure your bitcoin, with a very strong password, and secondly bitcoin has the potential of multiple of the increased from the initial of investment.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:33:05 PM

Very safe because the security of bitcoin can not be denied anymore. Especially if we choose a wallet to store very secure bitcoin, hackers will not be able to hack a wallet system that is double security.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

I think bitcoin is not 100% safe, and i guess all cryptocurrencies are not 100% safe. The best way your account to be safe is to be more careful where you log in your account or where you open a browser for bitcoin.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

Because exchanges have got tons of currencies stored there, cyber attacks are tried there every day. I think storing your coins offline will be better.
Sirnero111

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

Just as you might keep your cash out of plain sight, or stash your jewelry in a safe deposit box, it pays to put a little effort into how you manage your cryptocurrency. A key step to protecting your cryptocurrency  is to store in a hardware wallet—a physical device, like a USB drive, that stores your private keys and currency locally, and isn’t connected to the internet.
Sirnero111

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

I think bitcoin is very safe due to so many factors Bitcoin users are assigned accounts called "wallets." The status and balance of each wallet is tracked by a network known as blockchain. Blockchain is a public ledger, which shows transactions (without wallet owners' identifications) to all users, which in theory is what keeps transactions honest. Each transaction is "signed" by a secret piece of data called a private key, which proves that a transaction comes from a wallet's owner. Basically, the public ledger shows that the same Bitcoin is being spent only by its current owner. With some of this facts and more I strongly believe is safe.
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

as much as possible, I think people will continue to improve its safety
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

Bitcoin wallet is my always safe because i want to say the wallet password is save on the data mail in save. I have drop box and save all my documents. I am sure you can follow my instruction then you can save bitcoin wallet.   

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Globalpay

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

everything depends on people
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

after I read this, it raised concerns about the security of storing bitcoins. from the malicious hands of hacker accounts. maybe i should learn and find info about how to store well and safe. thanks for the description. this really helped me to anticipate later on.
Opera1p

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

I think bitcoin us a little bit safe...but due to the hacker it may not be safe and get stolen.... So that is why it is advisable not to share ones account with third party
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: