Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is Bitcoin? ✅  (Read 7183 times)
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

actually, safe or unsafe a bitcoin depends on us, because it all depends on us storing the keys that we have, so if you concede don't blame others. because of the situation sometimes we are careless doing it.

Abdulrahmanaja

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

bitcoin It's very safe in my opinion, bro. as long as we are always careful in storing and not overdoing foolish actions like never cleaning our cellphone or lectop from a virus

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support (https://www.ooobtc.com)
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

Bitcoin was safe and secured but their are people knowledgeable to hack and to scam but if you want to avoid hack your account just you need hardaware wallet to make it sure no one can get your bitcoin. We need to secure our bitcoin even their is an private key we need to double and be vigilant because our income in bitcoin is not easy to find so that even it safe make it sure to your self that double secured.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

Very safe,  btc is safe in your wallet if your computer and password is also safe with the hackers. Bitcoin's safety will depend on how we handle it properly.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

The best way to keep your bitcoins safe, is to use a hardware wallet that have stronger cryptography that web wallets.

If you store your coins in exchanges you are most likely to lose them, because exchanges receive the most cyber attacks.

yap I agree with this ... the treasure must be properly guarded

Of course we must really need a safe wallet where there is a back up password to easily recover it when something went wrong on it. Never used unlegit wallet, before you store your bitcoin in a wallet make sure that it was safe, read everything about it so that you will understand how they wallet works and what are the benefits that you will get from it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Joseph_Williams

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

Bitcoin is well known for its safety. The biggest dangers are mainly hacker attacks on third party services, through which one accesses his bitcoins. These are above all the various crypto exchanges on which the users have created accounts or the bitcoins stored locally in wallets.

Basically, either the exchange itself is directly attacked, so that data can be stolen there. The biggest known incident was the hacker attack on Mt.Gox about 4 years ago, when a huge hack of Bitcoins was looted. This was also the reason for the decrease of Bitcoins 2014.

Today, the exchanges have improved to prevent such occurrences, because it can come to hacks and the trade is severely restricted or even stopped completely. This often leads to strong price fluctuations, mainly caused by so-called panic sells.

An equally large attack surface offer individual mistakes that can easily be prevented. Individual mistakes are the responsibility of individual users and are often:
- insufficiently secured user accounts due to weak passwords
- Login on a phishing site
- send the private keys to a scammer

If a stranger has once gained access to your own accounts, he can quickly transfer the entire balance to another wallet and due to the anonymity, it is no longer clearly comprehensible. For such a kind of total loss helps therefore only a careful handling with your personal user data.

But as long as you follow to the usual security rules and pay attention to secure passwords, which you should also change from time to time and do not use the same password on many other pages, an accident normally cannot happen.
The high demand and high competition between exchanges has also contributed to the improvement of safety standards.

How make you sure to safe your Bitcoins?

The best choice for me is hardware vallet. If Bitcoin is stored in a purse, the keys of which are only from the owner, the coins are safe from all online attacks. But it is very important to remember "trivia". I mean, we're afraid of hacker attacks, but in fact, we often need to think about the threats that emanate from the purse owners themselves. The biggest reason for lost coins is not third parties - it's ourselves. Tales of lost hardware wallets, rewritable hard disks and forgotten passwords do not need to be distributed. Stolen or unreliable passwords are the same problem as lost keys to wallets. Any solution based on a private key must take into account the risk of human error. We need to be very careful!
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

I think bitcoin keeps information about the scope of the user's transaction. Its transactions will not be under the control of banks or government. Even if you have a bitcoin on your hard drive, hackers want to steal the bitcoin which needs a private key to take over the computer's administrator.
Bitcoin is very secured but i guess that it is all about the user on how he/she will able to secure his/her account. Thats it!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

The authority give great importants in the subject of safety but our safety break by only our stubbornness. If we also become then nothing will happen sure.
Sirnero111

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:09:25 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and have a ledger that is maintained by thousands of computers worldwide. It's pretty much un-hackable because thousands of systems around the world keep a backup of each transaction. To me it very safe
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

Bitcoin is well known for its safety. The biggest dangers are mainly hacker attacks on third party services, through which one accesses his bitcoins. These are above all the various crypto exchanges on which the users have created accounts or the bitcoins stored locally in wallets.

Basically, either the exchange itself is directly attacked, so that data can be stolen there. The biggest known incident was the hacker attack on Mt.Gox about 4 years ago, when a huge hack of Bitcoins was looted. This was also the reason for the decrease of Bitcoins 2014.

Today, the exchanges have improved to prevent such occurrences, because it can come to hacks and the trade is severely restricted or even stopped completely. This often leads to strong price fluctuations, mainly caused by so-called panic sells.

An equally large attack surface offer individual mistakes that can easily be prevented. Individual mistakes are the responsibility of individual users and are often:
- insufficiently secured user accounts due to weak passwords
- Login on a phishing site
- send the private keys to a scammer

If a stranger has once gained access to your own accounts, he can quickly transfer the entire balance to another wallet and due to the anonymity, it is no longer clearly comprehensible. For such a kind of total loss helps therefore only a careful handling with your personal user data.

But as long as you follow to the usual security rules and pay attention to secure passwords, which you should also change from time to time and do not use the same password on many other pages, an accident normally cannot happen.
The high demand and high competition between exchanges has also contributed to the improvement of safety standards.

How make you sure to safe your Bitcoins?

Bitcoin is really safe because its data is encrypted and no one could easily decrypt on it even the IT professionals. However, it has its weakness and that is how it is being stored. Usually bitcoin is being stored on digital wallet and some that are making or developing digital wallets are vulnerable to website hijacking. This is where the risk started and those who done hijacking will be put to jail also as digital era could trace them online. 
Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

Yes, I know hacker threat to bitcoin, So we must really keep bitcoin safely. Don't using weak password, and not careless in using bitcoin account. Stay be careful, and not carelessly using that.
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

Bitcoin and the other digital currencies remain a sought-after target for cybersecurity criminals because they can easily hide their tracks and remain unregulated by a central bank or a government. Since cryptocurrencies are not backed by a physical commodity, investors who have been hacked lack any legal or criminal recourse.
alex.niehouse

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

There is nothing unsafe about the bitcoin. It only depend on you and how cautious you are. If you expose yourself it's only your fault and not e wallets
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

One of my friends asked me that same question if it's safe or not. To be honest, when it comes to safety, I must not recommend storing Bitcoin in a hosted or online wallet. You must have at least a hardware wallet such as Nano Ledger S or Trezor. Just my two sats for that one. Cheers!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

have different accounts for calculations and for storage. on each account to have the part that will not be hurt to lose
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

Bitcoin's safety depends on how one ensure it safety. There are safery measures you can have like storing it in hardware wallets available to choose from. When it comes to safety as investment, i think its not 100%  risk-free  that is why we need to be very careful.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

I think the risk is that in the future a new fork will be made which can negatively affect Bitcoin. I think this is one of the biggest threats of Bitcoin.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

I keep safe my bitcoins and other tokens by using a hardware wallet. I also keep secure my 24-word seed. The see is the most precious part of your wallet so be careful keeping it.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

The security of BTC can be questioned without any doubt. At present, the encryption market is so large, but the network of BTC still has no problems. It is imaginable how high the security of BTC is.

JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

My perception says that bitcoin is very much safe because behind it there are a lot of exparts who are working day and night for the security purpose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: