Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:07:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is Bitcoin? ✅  (Read 7205 times)
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:53:24 AM

Bitcoin is safe but it is more safe if you will secured it personally and the informayions you have will kept secretly or privately so no one else can steal it into you . In every transaction you should be wise and responsible because it can be done anywhere without personal information and because of that there's a possibility on hacking your account or your wallet.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:13:40 AM

The best way to keep your bitcoins safe, is to use a hardware wallet that have stronger cryptography that web wallets. In wallet we will need a key to protect it, that's the best way.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

Bitcoin is very safe the fact that it has been years since it was first introduced and no one has ever penetrate the system. The only main problem in security in Bitcoin is the negligence of the users and didn't even do their own diligence to secure their wallet.
HasiViraj

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

In discussing security and safe protecting Bitcoin is the length of we know how to keep our qualifications, accounts subtle elements, private keys and individual information to be sheltered. Our numbness won't be a reason on the off chance that we won't guarantee the security of our Bitcoin yet in discussing how safe is Bitcoin as ventures then I could state there is no certification of the wellbeing since it is exceptionally hazardous extraordinarily now that the cost is continually fluctuating so better reconsider before joining.
Labajah

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

Bitcoin is well known for its safety. The biggest dangers are mainly hacker attacks on third party services, through which one accesses his bitcoins. These are above all the various crypto exchanges on which the users have created accounts or the bitcoins stored locally in wallets.

Basically, either the exchange itself is directly attacked, so that data can be stolen there. The biggest known incident was the hacker attack on Mt.Gox about 4 years ago, when a huge hack of Bitcoins was looted. This was also the reason for the decrease of Bitcoins 2014.

Today, the exchanges have improved to prevent such occurrences, because it can come to hacks and the trade is severely restricted or even stopped completely. This often leads to strong price fluctuations, mainly caused by so-called panic sells.

An equally large attack surface offer individual mistakes that can easily be prevented. Individual mistakes are the responsibility of individual users and are often:
- insufficiently secured user accounts due to weak passwords
- Login on a phishing site
- send the private keys to a scammer

If a stranger has once gained access to your own accounts, he can quickly transfer the entire balance to another wallet and due to the anonymity, it is no longer clearly comprehensible. For such a kind of total loss helps therefore only a careful handling with your personal user data.

But as long as you follow to the usual security rules and pay attention to secure passwords, which you should also change from time to time and do not use the same password on many other pages, an accident normally cannot happen.
The high demand and high competition between exchanges has also contributed to the improvement of safety standards.

How make you sure to safe your Bitcoins?

Bitcoin is very safe to use in any kind of transaction made. Because its digital money currency. That's is why a lot of people wants to use bitcoin. But as a user's we have also being responsible to keep our  private keys in our wallet account, So that we can secure... that our private keys are not exposing by someone.
mark 4

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

I think the best way to make secure bitcoin is thorough and very careful in maintaining the private key, do not just any paste in public place, essentially we must be careful and should not be careless. Lips sealed Lips sealed
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

The most sensible option is actually to use the ledger. Unfortunately, due to exchange rate differences, getting a ledger is also becoming costly. The nicest seems to hide in private eth-based wallets without sharing private keys.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Sesiaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

in my opinion, until now bitcoin is still very safe, no one can penetrate the bitcoin site. when they lose bitcoin they are because they are not careful and too negligent to secure all. so here is their own fault.
@boy76et

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

Bitcoin so far is safe. I have my account working well since then.
helpswish

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

I think a good password and precautions when registering a wallet will completely help you to keep the bitcoins in safety
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin is still safe and fine. until now there is no news that bitcoin can be hacked by someone. Your bitcoin is lost maybe you are not keeping your bitcoin. you are less careful about security. so be careful
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

As far as I have seen, anything that runs on the  Internet is not safe from hackers and so is bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. So much money have been lost as a result of hacking. Anyway, the holder of any kind of cryptocurrency will have to make the best choice of method to keep it safe.
SB16

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

Bitcoin is extremely safe,to investors, for buy and holdlong, for trading, all you to do is be very careful with your password.keep your bitcoin safe use a hardware wallet that have stronger cryptography that web wallets.
 i always make sure that my alternate account are active with secured passwords so i can operate them without any fear.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

Bitcoin is very much safe and the wallets where you store your bitcoin is also very safe specially the hardware wallets because if you don't tell your password no one can open it.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

Bitcoin is well known for its safety. The biggest dangers are mainly hacker attacks on third party services, through which one accesses his bitcoins. These are above all the various crypto exchanges on which the users have created accounts or the bitcoins stored locally in wallets.

Basically, either the exchange itself is directly attacked, so that data can be stolen there. The biggest known incident was the hacker attack on Mt.Gox about 4 years ago, when a huge hack of Bitcoins was looted. This was also the reason for the decrease of Bitcoins 2014.

Today, the exchanges have improved to prevent such occurrences, because it can come to hacks and the trade is severely restricted or even stopped completely. This often leads to strong price fluctuations, mainly caused by so-called panic sells.

An equally large attack surface offer individual mistakes that can easily be prevented. Individual mistakes are the responsibility of individual users and are often:

If a stranger has once gained access to your own accounts, he can quickly transfer the entire balance to another wallet and due to the anonymity, it is no longer clearly comprehensible. For such a kind of total loss helps therefore only a careful handling with your personal user data.

But as long as you follow to the usual security rules and pay attention to secure passwords, which you should also change from time to time and do not use the same password on many other pages, an accident normally cannot happen.
The high demand and high competition between exchanges has also contributed to the improvement of safety standards.

if you want to secured your bitcoins to safe wallet just try to use coinbase because this is the best and trusted wallet and if you are in the philippines i want to say coins.ph is the best  way to safe your bitcoins and to protect it from hacker just remember dont forget your password in your account or in your private key.
Morgan19

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:04:33 PM

Bitcoin Is Very Much Safe If Only You Keep Your Private Key ( Private Only To Yourself )

Also, Avoid Clicking various Links Found On The Web And Avoid Mails In Spam Box

Some Might Contain Phishing Links Or Virus In Which When You Copy Any Bitcoin Wallet Address, It Changes Automatically.

Finally When Transferring Bitcoin To Someone's Wallet Address, Make Sure To Cross-check The Wallet Address Properly, Before Finalizing Your Transfer.

Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

Bitcoin is a money bank, so some People's need it at any causes. They will try hack your account and then he took all bitcoin for your account.
It is a regular way to bitcoin  for all hackers. So we need to keep it savely. All bitcoin users are keep their all account passward and wallet passward,  when he save her all bitcoin. Otherwise they lose their bitcoin.                     
Morgan19

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

if you want to secured your bitcoins to safe wallet just try to use coinbase because this is the best and trusted wallet and if you are in the philippines i want to say coins.ph is the best  way to safe your bitcoins and to protect it from hacker just remember dont forget your password in your account or in your private key.

I Prefer Having My Bitcoins In Wallet I Have Control Over.

For Example Wallet In Which I Have My Private Key.

I Think The Above Is Web-Based Bitcoin Wallet
Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

I have never had any problems with the security of bitcoin, for my happiness. I immediately chose a good wallet, which suits me completely, it is very important.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:55:09 PM

If you competently organize storage for your bitcoin and never trust anyone with your keys and passwords, your investments will be completely safe. Therefore, before you buy bitcoin, be sure to study the issue of storage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: