Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is Bitcoin? ✅  (Read 7183 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

Your bitcoin security is maintained for you, you can store your bitcoin in trusted online hardware or wallet wallets, make sure you don't save your bitcoin on a trading or market site so that no matter what your bitcoin happens.

That is the reason why the question is wrong, the question of this thread must not be "how safe Bitcoin is" but How responsible and careful are Bitcoin users. Bitcoin itself is secure, no one can hack the blockchain unless they rushed the computer that can do so. The only thing they can hack is your wallet or when it is in an exchange in which you are responsible. So, how careful and responsible are you as a user, investor and a trader?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
XXXgames

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

bitcoin no risk if there is a safe defense strategy in your hand if there is no problem a risk
robin1991

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

According to me bitcoin is totally safe so do not worry about the bitcoin security coz it is the biggest and the king of all cryptocurrency.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

According to me bitcoin is totally safe so do not worry about the bitcoin security coz it is the biggest and the king of all cryptocurrency.
if Bitcoin is not safe, there won't be many people who believe in Bitcoin. the proof is that there are so many Bitcoin users from all walks of life.
I'm sure if Bitcoin has a sophisticated security system, we don't need to worry.

ScottDominic

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

Bitcoin is very much safe but main safety depend on us because we suffer for our carelessness and also for our mistakes.
vssakib

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

Bitcoin is safe. Only the wallet you will be using doesn't have the assurance that you won't lose your bitcoin. All cryptocyrrency are risky when it comes to storing them because we are using internet and computers. If you are not careful, you might lose your cryptos. Just don't store your bitcoins and cryptos in just one wallet if you dont want to lose all.
yes i agree with your opinion. first give a strong password your online wallet.then you safely use your internet you do not click unknown link if you click unknown link   hacker hacked your wallet.so i think   we should be careful.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

Bitcoin is safe even more than our expectation but the problem is we are not conscious at all and the hakers take this opportunity and hack.
CryptoCClendon

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

Like have always said,  everytime I see bitcoin I see blockchain,  so as long as blockchain is safe then bitcoin can be reliable
oanhphong

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:18:32 AM

Bitcoin is secure when you keep your passwords, login information, account details, private keys and personal data safe. Ignorance is not a reason to lost the safety of Bitcoin.
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:27:42 AM

You need to keep updating your knowledge about software, programs, and ways to protect your bitcoin. You need to take as many precautions as possible to keep your digital money safe.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:01:03 AM

Bitcoin is secure when you keep your passwords, login information, account details, private keys and personal data safe. Ignorance is not a reason to lost the safety of Bitcoin.
Wallet security is relative because it depends on the owner of the wallet itself wants to try more to secure their wallet or not. if they are aware of the security of the wallet it is necessary then they will definitely use 2fa in each of their wallets. so their coins will remain safe
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

Bitcoin is well known for its safety. The biggest dangers are mainly hacker attacks on third party services, through which one accesses his bitcoins. These are above all the various crypto exchanges on which the users have created accounts or the bitcoins stored locally in wallets.

Basically, either the exchange itself is directly attacked, so that data can be stolen there. The biggest known incident was the hacker attack on Mt.Gox about 4 years ago, when a huge hack of Bitcoins was looted. This was also the reason for the decrease of Bitcoins 2014.

Today, the exchanges have improved to prevent such occurrences, because it can come to hacks and the trade is severely restricted or even stopped completely. This often leads to strong price fluctuations, mainly caused by so-called panic sells.

An equally large attack surface offer individual mistakes that can easily be prevented. Individual mistakes are the responsibility of individual users and are often:
- insufficiently secured user accounts due to weak passwords
- Login on a phishing site
- send the private keys to a scammer

If a stranger has once gained access to your own accounts, he can quickly transfer the entire balance to another wallet and due to the anonymity, it is no longer clearly comprehensible. For such a kind of total loss helps therefore only a careful handling with your personal user data.

But as long as you follow to the usual security rules and pay attention to secure passwords, which you should also change from time to time and do not use the same password on many other pages, an accident normally cannot happen.
The high demand and high competition between exchanges has also contributed to the improvement of safety standards.

How make you sure to safe your Bitcoins?

Like I always say the safe of bitcoin or any crypto currency depend on it holder, we all are aware of this risk involve saving  bitcoin in online wallet but people it Ignored by saving there coin online which make it more easier for hacker to get in.
Patrick Carvalho

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

As a matter of fact, Bitcoin is only safer than the other currencies because it is quite difficult for hackers to steal Bitcoin. However, you should be careful when storing Bitcoin in your online wallet especially with people who owns many bitcoins. Because Bitcoin is in online, no one makes efforts to create a safe cryptocurrency market.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

You need to keep updating your knowledge about software, programs, and ways to protect your bitcoin. You need to take as many precautions as possible to keep your digital money safe.
You really don't have to if you keep your an offline wallet instead. It's not connected to the Internet, so it will be impossible for hackers to steal it. Only one who will be able to steal it is someone who was able to find your wallet seed. You have to physically protect it then like put it in a vault. Put very little amount of coin on the Internet, just the amount you're okay to lose potentially.

Wallet security is relative because it depends on the owner of the wallet itself wants to try more to secure their wallet or not. if they are aware of the security of the wallet it is necessary then they will definitely use 2fa in each of their wallets. so their coins will remain safe
Let me give a scenario where that might fail. Someone borrows your phone saying they're just going to text somebody or do something real quick. He goes to your wallet, finds that there's 2FA, goes to Authy, then accesses your wallet. Now the tricky part would be entering their wallet address as it is a combination of random letters and numbers. They get their phones out of their pocket and scan their QR code. Done. That's less than 2 minutes. That's why I never let people borrow my phone. They might find something in there that they might want to get. After all, I wouldn't immediately think it was them plus I would have no way of proving the wallet is belongs to them.

As a matter of fact, Bitcoin is only safer than the other currencies because it is quite difficult for hackers to steal Bitcoin. However, you should be careful when storing Bitcoin in your online wallet especially with people who owns many bitcoins. Because Bitcoin is in online, no one makes efforts to create a safe cryptocurrency market.
Here we like saying "With bitcoins, you are your own bank", correct? As your own bank, you're going to be the one responsible for keeping your coins safe. No one's going to make a safe market because a crypto person's world is just as safe as they made it to be.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:26:59 PM

It's very simple. Bitcoin is a virtual currency. Accordingly, no one can steal - how can you steal something that you can not touch with your hands? Therefore, I am fully confident in their safety.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

bitcoin is a very safe currency in my opinion, bitcoin is dangerous because of the negligence of its users and there are several exchange bitcoins that have very low security to be hacked by hackers, the average bitcoin digital currency users are very careless, their computers are not equipped with antivirus and anti-malware security.
nyn8920

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

It a common fact that there is risk involve in crypto investment but Bitcoin able to have a stable market, however  there is no such thing as safety in bitcoin anything happen in an blink if an eye, but you can minimize the risk by taking care your private key and other important accounts.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

Bitcoin is safe, it has advanced technology, the security feature are in place. The security of bitcoin has been a major concern for many of us. It will be very safe if you keep it in wallet hardware, my suggestion do not publish or save your private key in the form of online.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

Nothing is safe as long as internet is concerned. You need to apply some measures so as to safeguard your bitcoin like having your two  factor authentication and also not saving your private key on the internet/email for hackers to access
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

I think Bitcoin is safe!

yes it's very safe
I think bitcoin is a great digital currency, its use is only a private key, no one in the world knows about your private key. because of that I think bitcoin is very safe because bitcoin uses a blockchain system that we know is the safest system at the moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: