Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop dreaming about the perfect trade  (Read 2442 times)
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:10:56 AM

Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.
It would be better if you take out small profits or sell when you feel it is a good way to come out. I was trading with a higher expectation and it was not successful

Define your own perfect trade instead

A perfect trade has a loss but minimal

Its for being profitable, not meant for a big profits but to avoid loss

its always a learning that will make those definitions be achieved

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:13:45 AM

I'm pretty sure that it is the newbies that keep dreaming about it. They are a bunch of immature people that still don't know what they have got into.  Some make fair trades while some make more losses first before they got their small gains while some is not really that good at trading.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

I'm pretty sure that it is the newbies that keep dreaming about it. They are a bunch of immature people that still don't know what they have got into.  Some make fair trades while some make more losses first before they got their small gains while some is not really that good at trading.
In the world of trading nothing works exactly as predicted. Predictions are based on research and aim to minimize losses. Everyone can't get good luck with only one trial here. Some fail and may give up. But for those who continue to advance, one day they will find their own momentum.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

I have seen many times how traders close orders at a loss, knowing that for them this order will be a plus in the future. therefore, the main thing is to follow the strategy, if it does not work then you just need to change it
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

In the world of trading nothing works exactly as predicted. Predictions are based on research and aim to minimize losses. Everyone can't get good luck with only one trial here. Some fail and may give up. But for those who continue to advance, one day they will find their own momentum.
well, sometimes thinking about it is very easy. dreaming of being rich in trading will be very easy, but, when you do it, I think you will be aware of your dreams, because it is not what you think. well, trading also requires strategy.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

In business sometimes we accept short cut profits to ensure and maintain continuous work well. So if you go too hard you will go in another direction that you no longer have the right to decide. Particularly with Bitcoin the transition is so fast in a few hours. So we need to be careful with the times.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

Yes, you are right. everyone wants a perfect market and prediction, but look at it now. the price is very chaotic. there is no perfect prediction. the price is very unstable and can be frustrating when we buy. choosing the right price is one way, but you can't make a daily profit. This is very different from 2015 until mid-2017. At that time the prediction was close to 80% perfect. but a sharp rise destroyed all. swlain that, ICO makes the price split.
Aalase
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

that's right bro. dreaming about the perfect trade make you lose all of money Lips sealed
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

If there is no best exchange, then why perform a little human beings do no longer realize why they dream of perfect exchange? The marketplace is continually unpredictable, so the boom and fall are unpredictable, some time is an awful lot more lucky, and you may be extra unfortunate, just how and the way you may analyze.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

Many traders are obsessed with the perfect trade, perfect technical indicators. Trading is the field of non-existent "perfect" words. You can have a very detailed plan, but finally be surprised by a crazy market situation, like a cold water droplets in the face.

Instead of trying to reach the perfect trade, change yourself to the market. Average predicted of you about market, average with another trader ( why not? ). You should accept fewer profit but you will lose less. You should sell sooner and buy later than your prediction. follow the market, because the market will not follow you.

Its true that if you want perfect trade then you can lose your profit. because there is no such a thing perfect trade. if you need some profit from trading the research on it and stay focus on your decision. what ever its going on just take your step witch you make it.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

trading is not always going to always be perfect and get profit, even for professional traders though, the price of coins always changes suddenly and is difficult to predict so you have to be prepared for whatever will happen
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

trading is not always going to always be perfect and get profit, even for professional traders though, the price of coins always changes suddenly and is difficult to predict so you have to be prepared for whatever will happen
Although people never liked sudden change but it is always an important thing to create a balanced trading environment, if everything becomes so perfect, exactly in each number, it is no longer called trading, it is already our home and we do not need to continue our efforts and improve ourselves. Money can not come to us so easily, trading always requires us to show our skills and use our knowledge to get there, life is always the same, it needs reality, no dream here

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

Could we also think that due to market volatility we came to experience price fluctuations every time. Having a perfect trade is totally luck for someone cause mostly we don't. I mean, we can't just set prices of what we want for but we also consider the buy and sell prices. Looking for great trades right now is just a DREAM at all.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
karavay_71

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

I absolutely agree with you, ideal things nearly doesn't exist in our world and trying to do an ideal trade may only affect you money in a bad way...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:49:10 AM

When i first started crypto trading, iam lucky because in that times is bull market and mostly all coins going up, and i was make alot of profit but because iam too greedy and then my profit gone.  I learn much from this, and should be i have diversify risk. We can not avoid loss in trading activity, we only possible to reduce the loss. Before doing trading activity, we should be have management of risk and money so we can minimize the risk.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:01:13 AM

I think so. We should set a profit goal and do not let lust over the mind. I used to lose a lot of money because of greed so I want people to set a profit target before investing.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

If you hopeless in your trading so you can’t make a perfect result in your trading so never stop thinking to make a good money in your trading. Never stop dreaming in your trading because without dream you can’t full fill your aim in life so must follow your target if you have not any target in your trading so you should create a good target and must run until success in your trading. Aim is very important in your trading so make a better aim with your trading.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

If there is no best exchange, then why perform a little human beings do no longer realize why they dream of perfect exchange? The marketplace is continually unpredictable, so the boom and fall are unpredictable, some time is an awful lot more lucky, and you may be extra unfortunate, just how and the way you may analyze.
If there is no perfect competition and no perfect market, how can there be a perfect trade? This concept of perfect trade has been the most desired and is very important to rise the output that could be earned by trading however this is just a hypothesis and a vague concept.

But I do not agree with this discussion of loosing money in trading as long as you are a wise man. There are investors in Bitcoin who have been rolling in wealth for they have great trading strategies and tricks.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

yes, indeed in doing trading there will certainly not be perfection. maybe you mean, every prediction of market prices or the expectations of a trader will not always be as they expected. when there is success there is a failure. so I agree with what you say, don't be too obsessed with perfect trading. what we should do is try to do the best and take advantage of the ups and downs of the market to get a profit even if only a little.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

Yeah its pretty normal to find ourselves into the situation where crypto is turning against us and putting our trades into the red zone. I couldn't imagine more than sufficient trades which went the way I always wanted to have because of this very reason you have mentioned here. Yes, we could have different strategies I guess, may be some methods which can give us nice and passive profits from the trades (hopefully) but when we start practically then it is almost tough to end up with the same speculated trade as we always wanted to have. It could be that trading coin is either changing its course of development, investors getting dropped out and many miscellaneous factors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: