Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26774 times)
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

I think that RUBY can take the position of a very important participant in the category of exchanges, and during the period of development it can compete among the very famous participants of this business.
Well, if the developers will perform all that is conceived, then this project will be popular it is unambiguous.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

I think that RUBY can take the position of a very important participant in the category of exchanges, and during the period of development it can compete among the very famous participants of this business.
Well, if the developers will perform all that is conceived, then this project will be popular it is unambiguous.
Can I pay by VISA card now? Or will only be supported by crypto-currencies?
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

I think this is just a wonderful project and it is doomed to success. So I will buy a few tokens for myself in the near future.
Well, here a lot will depend on the project team. How much the team can do it all.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

The team will only accept BTC, ETH and EOS for purchase. Ruby price is not fixed. The values of BTC, ETH and EOS also change depending on market fluctuations.
The price update for BTC, ETH and EOS occurs twice a day. The number of purchased  tokens will be automatically calculated.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

The team will only accept BTC, ETH and EOS for purchase. Ruby price is not fixed. The values of BTC, ETH and EOS also change depending on market fluctuations.
The price update for BTC, ETH and EOS occurs twice a day. The number of purchased  tokens will be automatically calculated.
Is it possible to pay tokens by transfer from exchanges? Or is it better to use an ordinary wallet?
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

I think this is just a wonderful project and it is doomed to success. So I will buy a few tokens for myself in the near future.
I also want to take part in this ICO. But I read that here it is necessary to pass preliminary registration KYC. What is necessary for this?
edxgroup

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

till what day bounty hunters should do all the task in order they can receive stakes for each week?
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

Is it possible to pay tokens by transfer from exchanges? Or is it better to use an ordinary wallet?
There are some details of participation on this link. I think it will be useful for those who want to participate in the sale.
https://wiki.ruby-x.io/ruby-token-sale#how-much-is-it
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

till what day bounty hunters should do all the task in order they can receive stakes for each week?
I think this is the best question to ask in a bounty branch. I will follow the growth of this project.
smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

I saw in the description the information that the 5000 best token holders would earn a profit of 10% of the income every quarter of each year. How do you evaluate the owners? The size of the investment capital?

These are good rewards for the owners, and I also want to know the details of who can rassityvat on dividends?

IMO the best token holders will be considered the ones with the highest Ruby volume? That would be a logical criteria.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

I saw in the description the information that the 5000 best token holders would earn a profit of 10% of the income every quarter of each year. How do you evaluate the owners? The size of the investment capital?

These are good rewards for the owners, and I also want to know the details of who can rassityvat on dividends?

IMO the best token holders will be considered the ones with the highest Ruby volume? That would be a logical criteria.
Well, I especially did not hear anything about how this will work. I think it's better to ask the developers.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

The idea of such an exchange will be very in demand. I think if the team fulfills their plans, the price of the token will quickly go up.
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

The idea of such an exchange will be very in demand. I think if the team fulfills their plans, the price of the token will quickly go up.
As I understand it, the demo version will be launched soon and we will be able to clearly evaluate this application. I think I can buy tokens after that.
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

Tell us please how this exchange will be different from others? That is, due to what you are going to win the competition in the market. Huh
MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:30:48 PM

Users can exchange, buy and sell on the Ruby Exchange platform. This platform is supported by RBY tokens as the main Ruby-x currency, it will be paid as a fee and can be transferred to coins / other registered tokens.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

Well, I especially did not hear anything about how this will work. I think it's better to ask the developers.
It seems to me that such an important feature for owners should be described in detail in white paper. I haven't found them yet. I hope I can count on such profit.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

I read that yesterday you launched the AirDrop campaign for the participants of the Telegram channel. Will all registered users receive 30 RBY?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

Under what conditions will investors be able to work on your platform? I am talking about those participants who will participate in the support of ICO. Will there be bonuses for them?
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

I read that yesterday you launched the AirDrop campaign for the participants of the Telegram channel. Will all registered users receive 30 RBY?
As there is not specified the total amount of tokens that are allocated for this category of rewards, I think that all participants will receive bonuses and the opportunity to get 4 RBY for a referral.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

Under what conditions will investors be able to work on your platform? I am talking about those participants who will participate in the support of ICO. Will there be bonuses for them?
I think that only large investors will get a good bonus in the form of dividend. And the rest of the participants will work under general conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: