Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26766 times)
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

Ruby trading competition is a very good marketing strategy to attract investors. I am very interested and very enthusiastic to join the trading competition from ruby-x
hopefully ruby-x can be an attractive exchange for many traders.
I wish everyone a successful start to cooperate with this exchange. It is still too early to talk about the success of the project, but I think they have an excellent plan to enter a very saturated exchange market.
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

A good presentation of the RUBY site. But I would like to know what commission you plan to receive from the participants? And will there be bonuses or promotions for the participants of the ICO sale and beta testing?
Georysimu

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

How quickly can you list tokens for participating in the Bounty campaign? How long will it take to conduct the audit period?
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

I think that the team offers a large scale project, which throughout the implementation period, will attract investors, ICO projects and traders with their new offers. 
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

With great demand for tokens, how will the steps to increase the value of tokens be conducted? I would like to understand the scheme of selling ICO.
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

I think that the team offers a large scale project, which throughout the implementation period, will attract investors, ICO projects and traders with their new offers.  
I've seen that there are several platforms that will work in the RUBY system. A variety of functions and opportunities can be interesting to a number of partners.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

With great demand for tokens, how will the steps to increase the value of tokens be conducted? I would like to understand the scheme of selling ICO.
I am also interested to know, for each new stage the team offers a certain number of tokens or only the timeline determines the cost of RBY?
Iandicienn

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

Is there any bounty of RUBY EXCHANGE project?
Different categories with good rewards. You can find more details at the link below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4776598.msg43128217#msg43128217
520,000 RBY allocated for the Bounty. I think that this proposal has interested many participants. I decided to start with the Bounty campaign . This is a fairly fast profit in the early stages of development.
I saw a very important category of the Bounty campaign. This is a category Token-sale website/Beta. I have rarely seen developers engage the community to fix bugs when running the beta. I believe that it will help to make the work of the site thorough.
Of course, when a team cooperates with its community and has an active dialogue, the results of the work can be excellent. Especially as RUBY offers monetary incentives for important comments.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

Ruby trading competition is a very good marketing strategy to attract investors. I am very interested and very enthusiastic to join the trading competition from ruby-x
I wish everyone a successful start to cooperate with this exchange. It is still too early to talk about the success of the project, but I think they have an excellent plan to enter a very saturated exchange market.
Very, very many contests and bonuses for participants of different categories. I'm sure this is already working, and when you open the beta, RUBY EXCHANGE will have a huge number of followers who will be able to be exchange clients.
thisav

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

Good to hear there is another new exchange, it may lead to competition between some exchanges and the lower the exchange fees. This is a good news to all crypto traders like me. The layout of the exchange looks clean and tidy. Is there any beta test of the exchange or it's already beta?
Hope this project will be successful.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

If RUBY can organize the operation of the mobile application, as they describe in the review, I think that the application of this product will be very popular among online purchases.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

Good to hear there is another new exchange, it may lead to competition between some exchanges and the lower the exchange fees. This is a good news to all crypto traders like me. The layout of the exchange looks clean and tidy. Is there any beta test of the exchange or it's already beta?
The beta version will be open in one day with the start of the sale ico. I think it is a good idea to increase the popularity for the project. Moreover, the team has scheduled the opening of the beta test already on August 10.
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

Very, very many contests and bonuses for participants of different categories. I'm sure this is already working, and when you open the beta, RUBY EXCHANGE will have a huge number of followers who will be able to be exchange clients.
The team offered a great option for partnership. I think the beta contest will help organize a good exchange.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

The beta version will be open in one day with the start of the sale ico. I think it is a good idea to increase the popularity for the project. Moreover, the team has scheduled the opening of the beta test already on August 10.
Sales will be fast. I am happy to support such products, in which the team is demonstrating activity in the early stages. Profit can be seen faster.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

I've seen that there are several platforms that will work in the RUBY system. A variety of functions and opportunities can be interesting to a number of partners.
I would like to get more information about future products of the system, but probably their description will be offered a little later. I'll wait for the white paper to be updated.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

The team offered a great option for partnership. I think the beta contest will help organize a good exchange.
I would suggest to the team that they concretized a reward for those participants who will be able to find problems in the work of the beta version. It seems to me that interested users will be able to work more actively.
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

I read that the cost of services will be less than that of other exchanges. But it seems to me that so the exchange will work with a reduced commission only the first year after the launch. I can be wrong.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

I read that the cost of services will be less than that of other exchanges. But it seems to me that so the exchange will work with a reduced commission only the first year after the launch. I can be wrong.
With high competition there are only two indicators for investors ' interest. This is a quality service and a small cost of services. Let's see how the RUBY team copes with these conditions.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

I would suggest to the team that they concretized a reward for those participants who will be able to find problems in the work of the beta version. It seems to me that interested users will be able to work more actively.
I think the team will not provide a certain price. Because it is difficult to assess the quality of error correction in advance.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

I think the community will accept this exchange well. Please tell me to work in the beta version I need to register to the white list?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: