Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26765 times)
Agamilleen

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

Good to hear there is another new exchange, it may lead to competition between some exchanges and the lower the exchange fees. This is a good news to all crypto traders like me. The layout of the exchange looks clean and tidy. Is there any beta test of the exchange or it's already beta?
Hope this project will be successful.
The beta version will be open in one day with the start of the sale ico. I think it is a good idea to increase the popularity for the project. Moreover, the team has scheduled the opening of the beta test already on August 10.
I read that the cost of services will be less than that of other exchanges. But it seems to me that so the exchange will work with a reduced commission only the first year after the launch. I can be wrong.
With high competition there are only two indicators for investors ' interest. This is a quality service and a small cost of services. Let's see how the RUBY team copes with these conditions.
Now the bonus program works well. I think the team will be able to offer a new successful marketing strategy. For this purpose the project leaves 5%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:24:51 PM

I think the community will accept this exchange well. Please tell me to work in the beta version I need to register to the white list?
I know you need to do this to buy tokens. I did not see any additional conditions to participate in the beta test, but when updating the version of the site, the team talked about registration.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

Good to hear there is another new exchange, it may lead to competition between some exchanges and the lower the exchange fees. This is a good news to all crypto traders like me. The layout of the exchange looks clean and tidy. Is there any beta test of the exchange or it's already beta?
Hope this project will be successful.
The beta version will be open in one day with the start of the sale ico. I think it is a good idea to increase the popularity for the project. Moreover, the team has scheduled the opening of the beta test already on August 10.
I read that the cost of services will be less than that of other exchanges. But it seems to me that so the exchange will work with a reduced commission only the first year after the launch. I can be wrong.
With high competition there are only two indicators for investors ' interest. This is a quality service and a small cost of services. Let's see how the RUBY team copes with these conditions.
Now the bonus program works well. I think the team will be able to offer a new successful marketing strategy. For this purpose the project leaves 5%.
Yes, I can see that, too. Many good awards for the participants of this project. But it's more important to me how the product will work on the main version after the testing is completed.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

Tell me please, where the team communicates with his followers? I'd like to hear their views on certain issues. What chat is open to working with creators?
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

I think the community will accept this exchange well. Please tell me to work in the beta version I need to register to the white list?
I know you need to do this to buy tokens. I did not see any additional conditions to participate in the beta test, but when updating the version of the site, the team talked about registration.
Mandatory condition for registration that it ends Aug. 9.  So you need to hurry up.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:04:08 AM

Mandatory condition for registration that it ends Aug. 9.  So you need to hurry up.
It seems that it will be quite profitable. I will be registered. I think it will be most profitable to buy these tokens in the near future.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:15:13 AM

Beta version will be able to test all or only investors? I just want to buy the tokens after I see the beta version.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:24:22 AM

Beta version will be able to test all or only investors? I just want to buy the tokens after I see the beta version.
I think it will be available for everyone. In fact now it is necessary to make this project as much as possible popular.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

I think it will be available for everyone. In fact now it is necessary to make this project as much as possible popular.
Well, until August 10, there is not much time to wait. It will be necessary to try and see how this all works.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

Well, until August 10, there is not much time to wait. It will be necessary to try and see how this all works.
August 10 will only be running a web service or will it be some kind of client application? I will follow the growth of this project.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

It seems that it will be quite profitable. I will be registered. I think it will be most profitable to buy these tokens in the near future.
The number of tokens presented for the sale of ICO is not large. On this I think it is necessary to hurry with registration. I would like to know if major investors will benefit from the rest of the participants when buying?
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

August 10 will only be running a web service or will it be some kind of client application? I will follow the growth of this project.

I also do not understand all the features that will be available for work in beta, but already on the interface of the site we can understand the approximate possibilities.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

NFC payment is becoming more and more popular. I think your mobile version will be a success thanks to new ideas.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

Beautiful project. I'll probably start with the bounty program. The awards are pretty generous, I think that it will be very profitable.
This is a very generous offer. As I understand it, the term of the campaign of generosity is not great, and participants will be able to get great rewards.
Campaign 1: Translation — —   25,000 RBY / $12,500 USD
Campaign 2: Edit/Change  — — 25,000 RBY / $12,500 USD
Campaign 3: Twitter  — —      150,000 RBY / $75,000 USD
Campaign 4: Blog/Article    — — 100,000 RBY / $50,000 USD
Campaign 5: Signature — —    200,000 RBY / $100,000 USD
Campaign 6: Bug Bounty — —  200,000 RBY / $100,000 USD
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:54:46 AM

The number of tokens presented for the sale of ICO is not large. On this I think it is necessary to hurry with registration. I would like to know if major investors will benefit from the rest of the participants when buying?
I have not heard of such selective participation of investors. In my opinion, a fair sale should be made on the principle of the first registration of the purchase, not its size.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

I also do not understand all the features that will be available for work in beta, but already on the interface of the site we can understand the approximate possibilities.
I see a lot of interest from the community for EXCHANGE. Therefore, you need to plan for regular news updates and promote the project even more. The project used in the mobile application is a convenience for the user and the popularity of the project. Which mobile technology can be used?
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:01:43 AM

NFC payment is becoming more and more popular. I think your mobile version will be a success thanks to new ideas.
I certainly see the quality of the team. They want to create a system that will provide all participants with the most popular achievements. Here we can make a successful trade of cryptocurrency and shopping in the store.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

I see a lot of interest from the community for EXCHANGE. Therefore, you need to plan for regular news updates and promote the project even more. The project used in the mobile application is a convenience for the user and the popularity of the project. Which mobile technology can be used?
There's no detail in the white paper now. Only general information about available functions. But already in November we will get the finished product. I think we will have an overview before the launch.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

There's no detail in the white paper now. Only general information about available functions. But already in November we will get the finished product. I think we will have an overview before the launch.
Interest is due to the fact that this way you can earn the most. Investors understand that the exchange is very promising.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:11:15 AM

Interest is due to the fact that this way you can earn the most. Investors understand that the exchange is very promising.
Of course, the competition is very large, but I think the guys have good chances to take their place in the market. If this happens, then the tokens will grow in price hundreds of times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: