Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26766 times)
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

I understand this market will sell many products except crypto currency? Will it be a kind of marketplace? Can I see it on August 10?
I think in 2 days we will all be able to see what this will be for the service and then it will be easier to make a decision about investing but now the idea is just fine I have to say

August 10 will be just the start of the Token sale for investors who want to invest. I don't think there will be a working product by then.
"Please note that all functions of the beta service will fully run from 10 August, the launch of the official beta service.
For the new users, please sign up here. https://ruby-x.io/signup."
https://medium.com/ruby-exchange/ann-website-renewal-and-upgrade-bc8af0e9b81d

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

I understand this market will sell many products except crypto currency? Will it be a kind of marketplace? Can I see it on August 10?
I think in 2 days we will all be able to see what this will be for the service and then it will be easier to make a decision about investing but now the idea is just fine I have to say

August 10 will be just the start of the Token sale for investors who want to invest. I don't think there will be a working product by then.
Well it will be a demo version. This will show that the developers are already working on the project. I think it's still very important for future investors.

The beta version will be a working product, which will successfully hold the contest  "Trading Contest ". So I think this is already talking about the readiness of the beta version to work.
Trading Contest period : 17 August 2018–14 September 2018
I think that after the launch of the beta version on August 10, the platform must pass the period of registration of participants and start trading.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

RUBY has announced the launch of its new level of cryptocurrency exchange, Ruby-x, along with the release of its beta. Ruby Exchange will have its offical exchange service from September 17, 2018.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

The fact that RUBY EXCHANGE offers participants access to trade in financial products, technologies and information, as well as cryptocurrencies, inspires me to participate. When will all assets be available? 
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

RUBY has announced the launch of its new level of cryptocurrency exchange, Ruby-x, along with the release of its beta. Ruby Exchange will have its offical exchange service from September 17, 2018.
What distinctive feature will be offered to participants on the beta version of the platform?
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

The fact that RUBY EXCHANGE offers participants access to trade in financial products, technologies and information, as well as cryptocurrencies, inspires me to participate. When will all assets be available? 
That's what I was counting on. In order for the platform to become really popular, the team has to offer the widest categories for trading. But I'm certainly glad to see that.
Uncelderna

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

Well it will be a demo version. This will show that the developers are already working on the project. I think it's still very important for future investors.

The beta version will be a working product, which will successfully hold the contest  "Trading Contest ". So I think this is already talking about the readiness of the beta version to work.
I think that after the launch of the beta version on August 10, the platform must pass the period of registration of participants and start trading.
I now understand the chain of events on the project. I think that such a rich presentation would attract a lot of attention.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

What distinctive feature will be offered to participants on the beta version of the platform?
In general, the idea of the platform has distinctive characteristics. Ruby technology allows each participant of cryptocurrency trading to store and prove the data created during the bidding process, and allows Ruby-X to create its own main network with improved security.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

I now understand the chain of events on the project. I think that such a rich presentation would attract a lot of attention.
The saturated schedule on the project will occur till the moment of the main version opening. I think it's a great marketing campaign. Together with the Bounty campaign, they'll raise the project very quickly.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

The saturated schedule on the project will occur till the moment of the main version opening. I think it's a great marketing campaign. Together with the Bounty campaign, they'll raise the project very quickly.
I think that the assessment of experts here is as important as they will be able to assess the quality of the exchange at an early stage of work. And it seems to me that the Trading Contest  will help in this.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

That's what I was counting on. In order for the platform to become really popular, the team has to offer the widest categories for trading. But I'm certainly glad to see that.
Wide opportunities for traders ' activity. Now we have to evaluate the quality of development, because I do not understand how much professional experience the team has.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

What commission will your platform take for transactions? Or will you offer something new? I read that you want to offer the lowest cost of RUBY-X services.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

I didn't read whitepaper yet but seeing the bumping ratio made me curios to come across here. First surprise is lot of people are very active and showing deep interest in future's exchange. That is true in future with the increase in demand of cryptocurrencies we need more quality exchanges to provide quality service to people. Generally I am interested in exchanges but need to read more about it as I described at start.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

Wide opportunities for traders ' activity. Now we have to evaluate the quality of development, because I do not understand how much professional experience the team has.

Quality is very much dependent on quality while this market is empty and it is possible to occupy the poverty line, but only with a very good project and not some kind of beta platform with a bunch of bugs.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:39:13 AM

What commission will your platform take for transactions? Or will you offer something new? I read that you want to offer the lowest cost of RUBY-X services.
I wonder whether there will be a reduced commission for early investors? They should have the advantage of trading on exchanges so it seems to me.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:44:39 AM

I didn't read whitepaper yet but seeing the bumping ratio made me curios to come across here. First surprise is lot of people are very active and showing deep interest in future's exchange. That is true in future with the increase in demand of cryptocurrencies we need more quality exchanges to provide quality service to people. Generally I am interested in exchanges but need to read more about it as I described at start.
I think people just feel that they can earn very well here. Early investors of the binance exchange multiplied their capital 1000 times.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

I think people just feel that they can earn very well here. Early investors of the binance exchange multiplied their capital 1000 times.
Yes, exchanges are a very promising direction for investors. Because such a business always works in a plus.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:02:09 AM

I hope it will be so and that's why I decided to buy tokens for myself in the near future. It will be necessary to make the most profitable.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:08:49 AM

Hi guys. do I understand correctly that the demo version will be launched tomorrow and all users will be able to evaluate this service?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

Hi guys. do I understand correctly that the demo version will be launched tomorrow and all users will be able to evaluate this service?
I think it will be really cool! I look forward to it and after that I can tell more. But in any case, the concept itself is impressive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: