Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?  (Read 2276 times)
kasterin111f (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:39:16 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 05:13:59 PM by kasterin111f

Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nazzzario

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

Completely, it's a good idea! I have a mind that this days are the most suitable for making investments, am I wrong?

I've heard one worthy ICO Bank4you is releasing its working product at the end of July - the same time when market could grow. As far as I know the price for BEEFY tokens is lower than at ICO thanks for bountists. So anyone could buy tokens for cheap and sell at good price. This applies not only to Bank4YOU but also to other good ICOs. So hurry up!
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

Thats true most of ICOs loose their token price directly after token distribution and it is an opportunity to buy coins at a low price, because most bounty hunters sell directly under the price of ICO.
I think this time is also a great opportunity to buy some coin when all altcoin decreases.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
charlbrown

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

It is common situation that ICO lose its price just entering market, but there are scams on the market and again you have to analyse and investigate quality of project... But I've heard about ICOs which price had fallen and then grew up greatly!
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

Hello
You know that most of ICOs loose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
This time this strategy may be reasonable. But you can read whitepaper of many ICOs, they have benefit for early bird investor, shareholder, buyback program, if you just buy on exchange you are a trader, not an investor Cheesy

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
dusunbesemah

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

Hello
You know that most of ICOs loose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
Yes that's a good idea, because once the ICO gift-keeper must sell a token with a large amount at a low price, it's our chance to buy the token and hold it for another year to sell.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

Hello

Well good news is that the coin is listed over the exchanger! I think that should be your first concern while investing into any ICO. If they are listed it means they re available for you to trade over the exchanger. If you invest into the ICO stage then it becomes corning fact whether they will even get listed or not! So yeah surely you are thinking about it right. You also get the coins at discounted rates and you gain the profits over the time when ICO go develop themselves and move according to their roadmaps.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

Recently I followed this strategy, buying after ICOs because most ICOs token get dump.
By the way the reasons behind this low price is not the bounty hunters ! The team usually  want investors to hodl their tokens so they keep price under Presale price(openion )
buevevgen

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

Completely, it's a good idea! I have a mind that this days are the most suitable for making investments, am I wrong?

I've heard one worthy ICO Bank4you is releasing its working product at the end of July - the same time when market could grow. As far as I know the price for BEEFY tokens is lower than at ICO thanks for bountists. So anyone could buy tokens for cheap and sell at good price. This applies not only to Bank4YOU but also to other good ICOs. So hurry up!

Hmm the idea seems quite interesting. I'd like to test this strategy using small dep. Where I can buy for example this Bank4you tokens?
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

I would say sometimes yeah it is good idea to buy after the ico. as they list their coin a bit high price then it goes under the ico price in couple of days. But if you check 80% coin stay within ico price even when they dip.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
kasterin111f (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:16:24 PM

Hello
This time this strategy may be reasonable. But you can read whitepaper of many ICOs, they have benefit for early bird investor, shareholder, buyback program, if you just buy on exchange you are a trader, not an investor Cheesy
You are right) but it doesn't matter Who I am when the aim is to benefit greatly)
kasterin111f (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

Recently I followed this strategy, buying after ICOs because most ICOs token get dump.
By the way the reasons behind this low price is not the bounty hunters ! The team usually  want investors to hodl their tokens so they keep price under Presale price(openion )
How successful it was following such strategy?
kasterin111f (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

Hello

Well good news is that the coin is listed over the exchanger! I think that should be your first concern while investing into any ICO. If they are listed it means they re available for you to trade over the exchanger. If you invest into the ICO stage then it becomes corning fact whether they will even get listed or not! So yeah surely you are thinking about it right. You also get the coins at discounted rates and you gain the profits over the time when ICO go develop themselves and move according to their roadmaps.  Cheesy
Thanks
So as I understand from the answers so far, this is not the worst strategy
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

Some projects that have strong demand will get listed at a higher price than the ICO, but the benefit of waiting until it hits the exchanges is that you know it is not a scam project where the team runs off with the ICO funds.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
nazzzario

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

Hmm the idea seems quite interesting. I'd like to test this strategy using small dep. Where I can buy for example this Bank4you tokens?
I couldn't say exactly, I just know they are listed on few exchanges... find telegram group, they always respond politely
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

it might be an alternative if we find a token listing on the market exchange and the price under ICO, and sometimes I do that, but some ICO coins sometimes no longer reach the price of ICO when listing in the market exchange.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

I think it's really hard cause if these tokens have good project behind so nobody will try to sell it to you with low price as you want. But sometime when ICO ended but token is still not listed on any exchange so you can take a look at few decentralize exchange like ETD or Forkdelta to find if anyone wanna sell these tokens immediately or not Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████