Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?  (Read 2276 times)
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

In most cases, this is exactly what happens when project tokens fall after entering the exchange, but I have seen quite a few projects that were already several times higher at the stage of entering the exchange. Everyone should evaluate the project and the plans of the team to support the price of their tokens on the exchange. Recently, some projects have been worrying about their tokens, so participants in a bounty campaign are paid in parts or frozen tokens for a certain time in order not to collapse the price of tokens on the exchange.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

The strategy is often done by ICO investors, because they know that when open market the price of ICO tokens will go down immediately and they will buy at that time with a cheaper price than IO. This opportunity can give a big advantage to investors because they will get more profit if the ico token can return at ico prices.

kenjionline

Activity: 443

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

This will be a great solution if you choose real work projects. Since after the iso, many investors who went to privat sale begin to immediately sell their tokens, since they have bonuses for privat sale.
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

yeah most likely the token is dump after it release on exchange, i think thats why a lot of people are choose to buy after token distribution instead of buy in ICO. and its even better if you buy after bounty distribution because most of bounty hunter can give you good price so you can minimize your lost if the token dump even more from ICO price rather than you buy it from ICO.
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

I do not think it is profitable to buy tokens after the project. Some of them just then do not sell. It happened to me. By this, I will not claim to acquire new tokens. If I like the project, I can afford to keep the coins after the bounty.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

I will rather buy during an ICO when the prices are low and bonuses are issued. One tends to get extra tokens at each stage of ICO sales. Yes, It is also good to buy after ICO when the prices have declined. It is good to buy at a low price for a good future profit
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

Well if the prices of the tokens/coins are much cheaper in the market after some mass dumping, then go for it. Our goal here is to buy which is more profitable, and not everytime ICO prices are cheaper than when it is listed in the market.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

Hello
I am also sure that the purchase of coins immediately after the end of the ICO may be the most profitable and successful strategy in the work of the investor. But only under the condition that you invest your money in the purchase of reliable coins that have a good potential for development and price increase in the future.
Naturally, this is a good technique, but subject to investing in promising coins. It makes no sense to invest in useless ones, you need to keep on doing so. Using the example of the ICO project Bitnautic, which recently successfully completed the sale of its tokens, having sold all the planned tokens and is soon expected to go public, so in the case of this project it will not be possible to acquire the tokens of this project cheaper than they were on ICO, because the demand for them is high after the listing, the planned price of the token will be twice as high now as during the ICO, as the team has planned. Therefore, this technique does not always work with good and promising projects.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

I bought etheraa when everybody was dumping it for nothing! Today, ethereaa increase im 1000% after listimg. The ICO market is gold mne and if you know what ICO to buy when everyone is dumping, you will make a lots of momey in a short time!

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

Hello

Definitely yes becs. The value is lower, but the big question is when is the return of investment we don't know. The risk is the token will have no value at all. It's all your decision.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:15:02 PM

Considering the present market conditions, I think it is a good idea to wait for the ico to end and buy on the exchange because most projects that list on the exchange at this present time tend to lose their value, so what is the point rushing to buy at ico when you can get it cheaper on the exchange

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:17:05 PM

I don't think there is a straight-forward way to make easy money. The market is quite efficient to compensate, so there is no free money.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:21:02 PM

In a bear market it seems logical. But you don't know if this will be a possibility once the market starts moving up and the bulls arive.
As a matter of fact, ICOs were opening at 5x+ in January 2018 on exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: