Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, I just got scammed  (Read 2990 times)
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

I wanted to participate in the Iagon pre-sale.  I joined what I thought was the official Iagon telegram.  Turned out it wasn't.  I followed the instructions on the pinned message, which directed me to send ETH to a specified wallet address.  Turned out it was all a scam, and I lost 5 ETH. 

Really sucks.  The lesson is be careful out there.

you learned your lesson. Always follow only the links from their official websites, double or triple check before you do anything. On every genuine project there are mostly like 3-4 clones.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

This is a regrettable news. There are indeed many scams in the cryptocurrency industry. You have to pay attention to the activities of scammers and avoid them to make more money.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

I wanted to participate in the Iagon pre-sale.  I joined what I thought was the official Iagon telegram.  Turned out it wasn't.  I followed the instructions on the pinned message, which directed me to send ETH to a specified wallet address.  Turned out it was all a scam, and I lost 5 ETH. 

How do you decide on which project to invest? Didnt you made any research before giving your money to them? You shouldnt just invest because there are lots of ICO scams for a long time now. Understand or research about the project first and find any reviews about them if they already have a bad record or history of scamming. You shouldnt be in a hurry on investing. It is not about being the first to invest it is about finding a more secured place to invest your money.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

That sucks...
Where there is money there will always be those who want to fool you.
It is sad, but there is a ton of scammers in each ICO. And they become increasingly inventive.
I hope that it won't affect much your crypto-activities and you will be able to gain even more by investing in ICOs!
lehungviet96

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

Sorry to hear that, I know there are a lot of scammers out there and they even faked to be the community managers and privately inboxed me via Telegram and told me to send ETH to their wallet to buy tokens! Just be careful guys!  Sad
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

Wow! Sorry to hear that. But also thanks for sharing for everybody else to be more careful, there is so many just scam things happening around everyday, we all need to be aware.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

That’s horrible that you just got scammed but let use as an advantage that we learn in our previous experience that can help us to be a better investors someday in this field of the industry.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

unlucky. can somebody remember, was the phishing website Binance, there's certainly no one will distinguish the real from phishing. There was some point next to N, and if you read quickly, you will not see this error. so be careful, but better go to the site from the saved links, not in the search engine.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

Yes..... scammers are not asleep) freaks moral ((I'm sorry for you my friend, that you fell for their trick. You need to be careful not to get caught on fake websites and telegrams
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

These kinds of stories really suck. I do know that we need to be really careful around these days. But they seem to be getting better everyday. We normal folks are just targets lying around to be attacked by them anytime. I hope these people put their abilities to good use instead of defrauding everyone around.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

Damn dude, why didn't you use the info on the official site?
You could've contacted them there via chat and asked for info.
I don't want to put salt on the wound but that was reckless.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

investing is very risky, especially now, ico is being used to scam their investors, you must see the feedback about the ico that you are going to invest before investing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

hello mate, im sorry to hear that you get scam, 5ETH is also an big amount of money that it lost. my advice is next time better you always double check the channel that you are joining with. if you are not sure with those sites better leave and dont continue giving your personal information especially you wallet details, emails, etc.
zap2per

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

investing is very risky, especially now, ico is being used to scam their investors, you must see the feedback about the ico that you are going to invest before investing.

He didn't get scammed by the devs but some other dudes on fake telegram.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

THAT REALLY AWFUL THAT YOU ARE SCAMMED BUT LIKe what do I said,
its better to be scammed than doing something bad or deceived other people just to earn instant money in illegal way.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

It's easy be scam by scammers these days, unfortunately, we aren't able to recover the loss that we have as a result of our momentary thoughtfulness or as a result of sending money for investment without much research.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:14:18 AM

I am sorry that you got scammed. This is why it is very important for us to verify information before using it. Thank you for sharing this as this will help to warn others and let them know to be careful out there. Sadly this kind of scam happens all too often. People lose a lot of coins because then end up on somewhere that is not actually the right site or address.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
zap2per

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

It's easy be scam by scammers these days, unfortunately, we aren't able to recover the loss that we have as a result of our momentary thoughtfulness or as a result of sending money for investment without much research.

Well you can whine all day but in the end it's your fault if you don't do a proper research before investing your money.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

Scammers and hackers are targeting the cryptocurrency market to steal assets because there is no organized market for managing assets. So investors need to protect their assets before being stolen by the best possible means.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:51:30 AM

Before giving advice to you, I am sorry for your incident against SCAMMER.

I hope to be more careful about Bounty Thread or ICO who does not have strong team or who does not have perfect whitepaper and website, because every SCAMMER is always everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: