Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, I just got scammed  (Read 2994 times)
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:23:14 PM

I wanted to participate in the Iagon pre-sale.  I joined what I thought was the official Iagon telegram.  Turned out it wasn't.  I followed the instructions on the pinned message, which directed me to send ETH to a specified wallet address.  Turned out it was all a scam, and I lost 5 ETH. 

Really sucks.  The lesson is be careful out there.

That is so unpleasant. Better to learn from someone else mistakes than from your own. The scammers are getting more and more sophisticated and inventive in cheating investors. Thank you for sharing your case so we can be more safe while making investments.

stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

Very sorry to hear this because any one could be at your place( Thisis why before I invst my miney I try to know as much as I can about project(
ofelia25

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

Very sorry to hear this because any one could be at your place( Thisis why before I invst my miney I try to know as much as I can about project(
That is right, you got scammed because of some reason, that is why extra careful should always a key for us not to be a victim of it, but if we were a victim that does not mean we should stop but we should always continue to work hard.
staravoitov

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

There are really a lot of useful tips written. and through telegrams to receive instructions for investing looks very suspicious. You should always invest through the official website of the project and before sending money you need to be at least 90% sure that these are not fraudsters. 100% guarantee that this is not a scam in such a market unfortunately not

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you. Indeed scammers are getting more creative these days. We all need to be more careful when it comes to this. You need to tell others about what happen so that others won't fall into the same trap. If they don't believe you then it's their lost, at least you've warned them.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:31:41 AM

it was really sad to read , scammer are so very diffucult to detect , my opinion dont settle for the project that personal messaging you to invest money , and you must review first a lot before enetering to a project.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:34:54 AM

Man, sorry to hear that. I've been scammed once for a couple hundred bucks through a fake website imitating the real one. But it makes you very vigilant in the future once you get scammed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

I wanted to participate in the Iagon pre-sale.  I joined what I thought was the official Iagon telegram.  Turned out it wasn't.  I followed the instructions on the pinned message, which directed me to send ETH to a specified wallet address.  Turned out it was all a scam, and I lost 5 ETH. 

Several month ago I was investing almost everything, while now I will not even try to make a transfer untill I will be sure that every damn team member is real. Risk is too high and we shoudl be ready.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

Today, when amount of fake ICOs is growing, we all need to be extremely attentive. In addition, you should check all the data twice before you make token transaction.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:07:25 PM

Oh jesus. Sorry for your loss mate. in crypto space we need to be really careful about spammers. i dont understand these people. why they are trying to steal people's money.
They can earn with their honour .But they are not doing that. Shame.. Sorry bro.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

ohh i  am  really  sorry  to  heart  that  it is a bad  experience but  it  is  okay  next  time  you  will be  more  careful and every step   you are going to make   will  think twice  so do not  be dissapointed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

At a minimum, there is an official website with all the contact details of the project, including the Telegram, the official wallet number ... You need to be careful
Well, you are so far from one, and the scammers are very creative.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

The most important thing is not to be sad, because today many people immediately begin to worry about this and many people are now beginning to seriously leave cryptocurrency, but you must understand that cryptocurrency is a risk
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

I had been in such situation before, but I have noticed that account is fake just because the link to the website for automatic payments was not connected to the platform. Be careful, bro.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

I feel sorry about that. 5 ethereum is really a big amount. It is also not easy to earn eth these days. At least you have learned your lessons though it ks really disappointing. Just don't trust sites easily and have enough knowledge before releasing anything.
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

oh buddy this shit happejs from time to time do not take it that close ypu will see that the world is getter thatn you think

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

I feel sorry about that. 5 ethereum is really a big amount. It is also not easy to earn eth these days. At least you have learned your lessons though it ks really disappointing. Just don't trust sites easily and have enough knowledge before releasing anything.
yes this is very sad thing hut i think that nothing is lost yet and we will find out more and mpre thing that we will see

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

I know what you feel guys.
And yes same like me, now so many projects get scamed and i just get loss for every project.
I just hope next project will better next time.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

This was one of the very basic mistakes that you can make. Some of the scammers even go much further aka infiltrating (via social engineering) between the moderating staff of the project and then lure investors into transferring their funds to the wrong address under the pretense of being a genuine staff members. So there is a lot of mines to step on via those channels.
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

This is a regrettable situation that has been encountered very often in recent times. This is especially true of the top projects that ICOs carry out, there are a lot of participants here and everyone wants to get into the whitelist, and sometimes the participants are in such a hurry that they do not thoroughly check the address where they send their money. Personally, I did not get into such situations, but my friends suffered from such actions of fraudsters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: