Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:08:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7137 times)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:07:02 AM

Developers can already use the Xmax tools to develop Dapps. Everything you need can be found in their Github Channel:

https://github.com/XMaxPlatform

Their first is released and it seems they are currently pushing for another update. The fact that it is based on JS makes it easy to adopt.

They've put together a pretty nice knowledge base and a media library as well, love that they're doing everything they can to make it as easy as possible to make DAPP's on their chain.

To the best of my knowledge there isnt an easy solution yet ... well except XMAX. We literally could see massive amounts of JS devs come in, utilise the tutorials etc and be up and running in no time.

I am excited about seeing the first set of creativity that will be launched from the xmax blockchain. Such awesomeness can change the development game forever.

The thing is, you think about how accessible this platform is now .. Literally you can have so many good developers come on board. I think we could see some absolutely amazing products being produced.

Yeah hopefully. We're going to hopefully see some cool games comes out which will hopefully draw in a tonne more interested parties and so on. 

I'm intrigued to see what kind of blockchain games get released, so far i've only really seen cryptokitties and that was always going to be a fad that had its 5 mins of fame.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

Developers can already use the Xmax tools to develop Dapps. Everything you need can be found in their Github Channel:

Great, this is very awesome I have been waiting to try out their platform, hopefully I will make something out of it. Thanks for sharing

This is a good news to me in particular cause I want to give the dApp development a shot on xmax platform. All I need now is the video guide to be released so that I don't just go about using the platform blindly.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

Their first is released and it seems they are currently pushing for another update. The fact that it is based on JS makes it easy to adopt.

They've put together a pretty nice knowledge base and a media library as well, love that they're doing everything they can to make it as easy as possible to make DAPP's on their chain.

To the best of my knowledge there isnt an easy solution yet ... well except XMAX. We literally could see massive amounts of JS devs come in, utilise the tutorials etc and be up and running in no time.

I am excited about seeing the first set of creativity that will be launched from the xmax blockchain. Such awesomeness can change the development game forever.

The thing is, you think about how accessible this platform is now .. Literally you can have so many good developers come on board. I think we could see some absolutely amazing products being produced.

Yes, the good reviews of the project will really attract a whole lot of developers to the project and give them reasons to stick around like forever, XMax has a lot of goodies that will get investors and developers talking and i really can't wait to see them come out with amazing products that will worth the investments of investors, waiting to see how this goes 

I think the XMax team have everything done so far, that after the release of the  ecosystem, many developers can create DAPPs and games. When the first games are created, more devs will come.

As I understood XMAX will be providing trainings resources as well. Using those even, people with no app developing experience also can create apps.

that is my great hope. I'm not a real expert in the field, but if Xmax is really as easy as promised, then I'll try to develop some dapps as well
I hope the pros do not laugh at me :-)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

This is a good project and should be widely promoted to attract the interest of the investors. Is there a bounty campaign?

the ICO is long gone, why should there be another bounty campaign?
If you want tokens, then you should buy some quickly, they will soon be more expensive

There is a 0.40% decrease in token price @ 0.002142$ per token the price is greatly undervalued although total and circulating supply are high but with the project utilization we could see a higher value much later

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

a modern entertainment made by XMAX, like him they would be able to attract investors to join their project into the
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

Yes, the good reviews of the project will really attract a whole lot of developers to the project and give them reasons to stick around like forever, XMax has a lot of goodies that will get investors and developers talking and i really can't wait to see them come out with amazing products that will worth the investments of investors, waiting to see how this goes 

I think the XMax team have everything done so far, that after the release of the  ecosystem, many developers can create DAPPs and games. When the first games are created, more devs will come.

As I understood XMAX will be providing trainings resources as well. Using those even, people with no app developing experience also can create apps.

Like I said in one of their article xmax is not just an ecosystem for developer I prefer to call it a habitat of dapps development everything is prensent.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

This is a good project and should be widely promoted to attract the interest of the investors. Is there a bounty campaign?

If you want tokens, then you should buy some quickly, they will soon be more expensive

There is a 0.40% decrease in token price @ 0.002142$ per token the price is greatly undervalued although total and circulating supply are high but with the project utilization we could see a higher value much later

Honestly anywhere in the vicinity that it’s at currently is a great deal and is at a solid lowball price. As the market corrects it even when it rises by itself we should see a substantial room for profit over the next year even
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

Honestly anywhere in the vicinity that it’s at currently is a great deal and is at a solid lowball price. As the market corrects it even when it rises by itself we should see a substantial room for profit over the next year even

I don't think that is a bad sign on XMAX as a whole.  The entire market is pretty much down currently, so im sure investors are happy, especially with the constant updates and communication the team have.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:58:56 AM

I don't think that is a bad sign on XMAX as a whole.  The entire market is pretty much down currently, so im sure investors are happy, especially with the constant updates and communication the team have.

Yes, this is effect of overall market condition. But this is giving us nice chance to buy some good quality tokens. Do some research and keep adding tokens Smiley
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:20:49 AM

I was wondering why I don't see ICO rating for this project. But now I know that there was no ICO, all token was sold out in private sale only.
I also Checked on their website in investors list and I found something which is unavailable. Big organisations are investors in xmx and lots are known for me. They did successful their own ICO and now they are investors here.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

Yeah Xmax token price looks pretty good, especially against the background of other market participants. But in general, falling market is not the best time to give the mark to any project.
patriknilen

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

I see on their website some information like:
Total Market Cap : 11 503 218 $
Price:                    0.0020846 $
ATH price:             0.00323 $
Total supply:         3000 0000 000

And I found the token on coinmarketcap, I saw that their token listed on HADAX, DDEX, FCoin since Jun 15.
I thinks some information will usefull for some one who want to invest on the project.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:46:09 AM

And I found the token on coinmarketcap, I saw that their token listed on HADAX, DDEX, FCoin since Jun 15.
I thinks some information will usefull for some one who want to invest on the project.

Thanks for information. This is really useful for buyers/investors. Sale already over. So it will better if they can purchase tokens from exchanges which is you mentioned above.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

Is the engineer here a few elite?
Because there is not much information dissemination, it is hard to tell if they are working hard. I also want to make sure to transmit information even on Twitter. I do not know well the achievement.

It's an open system and not for some few elites, I mean that's what the project is all about, if you follow their progress on Twitter or subscribe to them for update here @XMax_io you shouldn't be disappointed I guess..

There haven't been much happening yet but I have a good gut feeling it may begin to happen any moment

I think you should check the twitter and medium channel for more information and also their website foir the whitepaper link so you can read and understand. There are lots of information of you look closely.

This is Xmax official twitter handle for those who might want to follow up on update https://twitter.com/XMax_io

By the way they recently held the Global Community Accelerated Camp and Global Captains Alliance Conference as seen in this tweet https://twitter.com/XMax_io/status/1017117645726998528
I am following this twitter channel since long time. And I observed that they are not much active on twitter but they are sharing only few details which is most important, usable and informative for their investors and followers. XMX team is not posting unnecessary tweets and links there. i like that.

same here, there is not reason to post unnecessary data assuming it is updates. Also I think the community in the Crypto is widely fragmented in deciding whether posting random data is important update or not.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

that is my great hope. I'm not a real expert in the field, but if Xmax is really as easy as promised, then I'll try to develop some dapps as well

I think we are in same category of developers. I am thinking of starting off with the help of this platform. We will become pro some day
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

Thanks for information. This is really useful for buyers/investors. Sale already over. So it will better if they can purchase tokens from exchanges which is you mentioned above.

Nice to have a price reminder and I like to always check back in a couple of weeks from today to see if the price has moved up or down much at all and it shows the team what the community and coin holders are doing
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

Nice to have a price reminder and I like to always check back in a couple of weeks from today to see if the price has moved up or down much at all and it shows the team what the community and coin holders are doing

Ever since i bought this token, i have a tab that is opened with xmax page on coinmarketcap and i check daily to see how it has been doing well.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

Ever since i bought this token, i have a tab that is opened with xmax page on coinmarketcap and i check daily to see how it has been doing well.

I think XMax tokens will give good returns in coming months. Project have unique concept. No one tried to create template or easy language or create blockchain based entertainment app development platform. gaming industry is big one.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

I think we are in same category of developers. I am thinking of starting off with the help of this platform. We will become pro some day

I've done some dev work before and touched on the likes of javascript from time to time, definitely worth giving it a go and seeing if you can prototype a few ideas
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

I think XMax tokens will give good returns in coming months. Project have unique concept. No one tried to create template or easy language or create blockchain based entertainment app development platform. gaming industry is big one.

yeah, i totally agree with you what they need to do now is create interesting games so that users can start exploring the concept xmax is bringing forth

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: