Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7136 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

Man I can't believe they are still doing the daily updates lol, I gave them a week at the most before they got bored of it, nice work guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

XMAX releases XToken, their first exclusive blockchain payments was. Visit below link to know more details.

https://ambcrypto.com/xmax-releases-xtoken-their-first-exclusive-blockchain-payments-wallet/amp/

Wow that is brilliant I am going to test out the XToken app when I get home after work, I really like that I can store the XMAX tokens on my phone and use them for transactions whenever I want.

That is a nice advantage, but I guess only certain shops/merchandise will take the XToken, how compatible is it?

It is actually really compatible, you can change the currencies and add different assets. I really like it, it's easy to register a new address as well.

That's a nice review, i'm quite envious at iOS users at the moment, probably we just have to wait for that of android users or hold on for the web wallet to go live but it will be nice to get the android platform due to the large number of users involved, even though some school of thought don't consider them as the high-class real investors Grin
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

XMAX releases XToken, their first exclusive blockchain payments was. Visit below link to know more details.

https://ambcrypto.com/xmax-releases-xtoken-their-first-exclusive-blockchain-payments-wallet/amp/

Wow that is brilliant I am going to test out the XToken app when I get home after work, I really like that I can store the XMAX tokens on my phone and use them for transactions whenever I want.

That is a nice advantage, but I guess only certain shops/merchandise will take the XToken, how compatible is it?

It is actually really compatible, you can change the currencies and add different assets. I really like it, it's easy to register a new address as well.

That's a nice review, i'm quite envious at iOS users at the moment, probably we just have to wait for that of android users or hold on for the web wallet to go live but it will be nice to get the android platform due to the large number of users involved, even though some school of thought don't consider them as the high-class real investors Grin

I'm really looking forward to sending my XMAX tokens from my MEW to the app, I am just waiting for the bounty distribution and I will be able to send them across. It will cool to be able to show people how I store some of my tokens on my phone.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

Does anybody know why it takes more time to release an Android version than an IOS? i have seen this with a lot of projects and i myself have an Android.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

Who of you has the app for iOS installed? Are there already first experiences?
I also have to watch today's daily update, maybe there are already the first reports

I have downloaded the wallet, but unfortunately I had not much time to test it. From the first sight, the wallet has a nice design and is simple. I think there will be more functions in the future. You have a Dapps Icon, maybe you can connect the wallet to other Dapps. You can add token manually and you can choose currencies.

OH really... The wallet is built such that other dapps can run on it and their tokens as well... How is that possible in the first place? Never seen or heard anything of such, I use to think way different when I read on this lol

I suppose that developers can connect their own Dapps to the XMAX ecosystem via sidechains. The wallet is the gateway to the Dapp store. And you can add asset tokens to the wallet for ingame purchases.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

I'm really looking forward to sending my XMAX tokens from my MEW to the app, I am just waiting for the bounty distribution and I will be able to send them across. It will cool to be able to show people how I store some of my tokens on my phone.

That sounds good, but it would be too risky for me. A smartphone can easily be stolen. That's why I'm waiting for the Webwallet and will only access it from the PC. I'm just not a friend of mobile wallets
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

Man I can't believe they are still doing the daily updates lol, I gave them a week at the most before they got bored of it, nice work guys.

Have to agree I thought they would have said screw it but I think he’s gotten into a a habit now and it’s part of the routine so it’s easiee to keep setting time aside to do it I like that he’s doing them stil tho
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:14:54 PM

That sounds good, but it would be too risky for me. A smartphone can easily be stolen. That's why I'm waiting for the Webwallet and will only access it from the PC. I'm just not a friend of mobile wallets

Good thinking, I never trust smartphones either - can be easily lost, stolen - and other risks - it's nice to see that they support it though for people who hold low amounts and on the move
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Smartphones are more than enough to get you going their great as hot wallets and right now that’s what most people are working with right now eventually shifting to web wallet or paper wallets
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:07:55 AM

During the 7 trading days from 1 Sept to 7 Sept, 2018 the total trading volume of XMX is approximately 820,255 USD which is really huge volume.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

Good thinking, I never trust smartphones either - can be easily lost, stolen - and other risks - it's nice to see that they support it though for people who hold low amounts and on the move

Agree with you guys. Webeallet is more safe to use than mobile wallet. Do we know when they are planning to lauch web wallet?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:14:49 AM

Yes, XMax team is continuously providing status/weekly updates.  Team is serious about this project and keeping everything transparent
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

During the 7 trading days from 1 Sept to 7 Sept, 2018 the total trading volume of XMX is approximately 820,255 USD which is really huge volume.

Yes,  very good volume even in this bear market. XMax team just launched wallet app and they also making good progress in developing the platform
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

As I see in telegram group this token is already listed on the exchange. So my question - when was your ICO and how many have you raised?
and also how much funds are used for this project, and also for all the bounties.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:56:46 AM

Yes, XMax team is continuously providing status/weekly updates.  Team is serious about this project and keeping everything transparent

I thought the same given it is quite exhausting and time consuming but they kept at it for a good time now. I have to say I find it great to see them progressing and open about it.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:32:57 AM

I thought the same given it is quite exhausting and time consuming but they kept at it for a good time now. I have to say I find it great to see them progressing and open about it.

Haha... Seem like a lot of persons were skeptical about the long lasting of this their daily updates... They have been able to sustain it and prove many skepticism wrong.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

Lol, I thought I was the only one, they have proven they are more than capable to deliver. Kudos to them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

Lol, I thought I was the only one, they have proven they are more than capable to deliver. Kudos to them

Yeah and the wonderful part is that there is no repetition of news in the daily update. Every day we see new updates with a different topic.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

Yeah that's true but if you back it up, you should be able to access it from any phone. I get that some people question the security of mobile phones but nowadays I don't think there is much difference.

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

A brief summary of Xmax recent weekly update, I hope you enjoy reading it.
https://steemit.com/xmax/@cnote328/summary-of-last-week-xmax-events-14
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: