Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7133 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

As I heard in the daily update from Friday, the Boutytokens will soon be paid out. I hope until then there is also the Webwallet or the Android Wallet

I discussed web wallets creation with a Dev some time ago and I found out that Android apps is pretty difficult to create compared to Apple IoS apps, I asked the reason why, he said due to the stability of the apple ecosystem as compared to Android playstore market, developers really like to build first in Itune before coming to other markets

And i was initially thinking that it has to do with the users involve as stated earlier, apple users been the good investors and android users been the non-investors, although such may be part of the reason but your statement just clarified a lot, that means the android platform is not quite flexible enough to accommodate present and future trends

He’s not wrong to an extent to make a smooth app android can be a bit funny just because the market is so segregated between hardware types and quality and memory not to mention the bazillion difference android versions various phones are stuck on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

As I see in telegram group this token is already listed on the exchange. So my question - when was your ICO and how many have you raised?
this is also xmax sudan from the BCT, so this is indeed legitimate if xmax enters the market
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:40:23 AM

As I heard in the daily update from Friday, the Boutytokens will soon be paid out. I hope until then there is also the Webwallet or the Android Wallet

I discussed web wallets creation with a Dev some time ago and I found out that Android apps is pretty difficult to create compared to Apple IoS apps, I asked the reason why, he said due to the stability of the apple ecosystem as compared to Android playstore market, developers really like to build first in Itune before coming to other markets

And i was initially thinking that it has to do with the users involve as stated earlier, apple users been the good investors and android users been the non-investors, although such may be part of the reason but your statement just clarified a lot, that means the android platform is not quite flexible enough to accommodate present and future trends

He’s not wrong to an extent to make a smooth app android can be a bit funny just because the market is so segregated between hardware types and quality and memory not to mention the bazillion difference android versions various phones are stuck on
I guess still few people are remains to get tokens in their wallet. But they said distribution will done before 10th Oct. So no worries about that.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

Oh really? I didn't think that development is more difficult for Android than for Apple. Very interesting insights. I think it's great that you could talk directly to a dev

Really? Usually it's the other way around.. Apple are very strict with what they do and do not allow on their store compared to Android/Google play..

Yes but generally Apple is easier from my understand. but I think in this case I mean for the wallet it is does not demand much of the clients information like accessing gallery for example. I think it is more or less API calls. Anyways will be looking out for the android version anyway.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:39:04 AM

Oh really? I didn't think that development is more difficult for Android than for Apple. Very interesting insights. I think it's great that you could talk directly to a dev

Interesting information. I thought android is more easy,.it's an open source and anyone Can create app so more people have knowledge to develop android app.
isdora

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

The XMAX mainchain uses a VRF consensus mechanism and side-chains which operate on multiple consensus mechanisms to create a high concurrency, high TPS multi-chain system to allow support the operations of the next-generation of entertainment DAPPs.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:47:36 AM

The XMAX mainchain uses a VRF consensus mechanism and side-chains which operate on multiple consensus mechanisms to create a high concurrency, high TPS multi-chain system to allow support the operations of the next-generation of entertainment DAPPs.

Yes, detailed information is available at whitepaper. This multi-chain , side chain features will make this blockchain more advanced and providing high performance.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:19:53 AM

ETH,  XRP,  and most of the tokens are going up.  XMax is also up by close to 7% yesterday.  What you guys think about bull Run in 2018? Still there is chance of ETH making new high in 2018?

I doubt that there will be a new high in 2018,  maybe in 2019 but this year has been a mysterious year for all of cryptocurrency.

There is mostly no body who expected it to hit the height it did last year and yes, that doesn't mean we should expect same this year but you can never tell. So let us not conclude on it yet.
I think to make a new high it is, but not this year. This year I doubt that anyone will make records. Maybe 2019 will be more positive in this regard than this year.

I will go step by step. The way ETH is moving I think we should see 300 by Oct first week. I will not bullish until ETH goes above 400 USD.

I expect between 280 to 300 by this weekend though. It did almost a similar movement last week an got to 240.  I may be wrong but just stating my view
We never know what will happen in the world of crypto, can all be possible. It is hard to conclude the movement of coins that where it's either sign to go up or down, but whatever it is I hope the end of this year is good news for all digital coin holder.

I hope so too man, the year has been pretty bad for crypto holders, hopefully the year ends with a green market.

We can only hope, I don't see it going much lower than what it is now, and previously, historically we have seen all time highs around Dec

december or January i believe a rise is surely gonna happen around that time so all we need do is watch out for when it begins meanwhile you can grab more coin

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:34:27 AM

Yes, detailed information is available at whitepaper. This multi-chain , side chain features will make this blockchain more advanced and providing high performance.

One feature about their project that I love so much is their provided templates that are made to make game development easier than it use to be. Every one will now be able to develop their ideas into games
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

One feature about their project that I love so much is their provided templates that are made to make game development easier than it use to be. Every one will now be able to develop their ideas into games

Indeed, to make the developers life easier with a built in tool-kit which has various tools and templates ready to be utilised from developers
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

ETH,  XRP,  and most of the tokens are going up.  XMax is also up by close to 7% yesterday.  What you guys think about bull Run in 2018? Still there is chance of ETH making new high in 2018?

I doubt that there will be a new high in 2018,  maybe in 2019 but this year has been a mysterious year for all of cryptocurrency.

There is mostly no body who expected it to hit the height it did last year and yes, that doesn't mean we should expect same this year but you can never tell. So let us not conclude on it yet.
I think to make a new high it is, but not this year. This year I doubt that anyone will make records. Maybe 2019 will be more positive in this regard than this year.

I will go step by step. The way ETH is moving I think we should see 300 by Oct first week. I will not bullish until ETH goes above 400 USD.

I expect between 280 to 300 by this weekend though. It did almost a similar movement last week an got to 240.  I may be wrong but just stating my view
We never know what will happen in the world of crypto, can all be possible. It is hard to conclude the movement of coins that where it's either sign to go up or down, but whatever it is I hope the end of this year is good news for all digital coin holder.

I hope so too man, the year has been pretty bad for crypto holders, hopefully the year ends with a green market.

We can only hope, I don't see it going much lower than what it is now, and previously, historically we have seen all time highs around Dec

december or January i believe a rise is surely gonna happen around that time so all we need do is watch out for when it begins meanwhile you can grab more coin

Everyone is expecting a bull run within the next four months I inclusive, I won't be surprise we see some sort of twist that'll will throw folks off track.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

Really? Usually it's the other way around.. Apple are very strict with what they do and do not allow on their store compared to Android/Google play..

Yes Apple are strict with what they want which makes it easy and streamlined, you're building in iTunes with specifics and in a stable and secured environment unlike Google playstore which is open store and to a large extent unregulated

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

Interesting information. I thought android is more easy,.it's an open source and anyone Can create app so more people have knowledge to develop android app.

This is interesting, considering the fact that I know plenty android application developers and also that they can take hours developing an android app. This comes as a shock to me.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

This is interesting, considering the fact that I know plenty android application developers and also that they can take hours developing an android app. This comes as a shock to me.

I thought both iOS apps and android app taking same time and effort for development. Was expecting just a minor differences. But looks like it's not the case.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

So in essence, the android platform has limitations, that's good to know and i believe such limitations will affect the flexibility of the app, which will in turn lead to bad reviews of the app if such is built on an unstable platform like that of android, that makes a whole lot of sense now and has clarified me on why brands now go for iOS
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

Everyone is expecting a bull run within the next four months I inclusive, I won't be surprise we see some sort of twist that'll will throw folks off track.

I am also one of those who believe in a soon bull market. That's why I'm on a shopping spree right now. Luckily, Xmax tokens are so cheap right now. They will give me a lot of pleasure :-)
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

I don’t think they had an ico if I’m not mistaken it was a clean builtup network though could be talking out of my butt lol if ththe did it was a while back
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

I don’t think they had an ico if I’m not mistaken it was a clean builtup network though could be talking out of my butt lol if ththe did it was a while back

I think they got the needed fund from just private sales, that makes the project quite unique and a firm reason for one to believe that it will make an impact much later, i mean, it takes a lot for someone, brands or group of individuals, to bring out huge amount to invest in something, unless they are truly certain that the projects will be successful
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

I think they got the needed fund from just private sales, that makes the project quite unique and a firm reason for one to believe that it will make an impact much later, i mean, it takes a lot for someone, brands or group of individuals, to bring out huge amount to invest in something, unless they are truly certain that the projects will be successful

It's great to see the XMAX project only needed a private sales to kickstart their project, goes to show the amount of private investors behind and a load of money invested I would imagine
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

It's great to see the XMAX project only needed a private sales to kickstart their project, goes to show the amount of private investors behind and a load of money invested I would imagine

That shows that they had a niche that a decent chunk of people thought was really worthy of some real investment, i think past blockchain games made a good case for gaming on chain, but failed tech wise so people are anxious to see one that really is designed for it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: