Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TERA PLATFORM] [DApp, PoW, CPU, 1000 TPS]  (Read 42316 times)
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

What kind of asshole sends Trojans to the  nodes and injects the software missing on GitHub?
Who shits into the blockchain and removes the mined blocks? Who removes transactions?
What's the name of this asshole?
This project is real shit. The basic rule of the blockchain has been violated - no one has the right to modify and correct the chain.
This project must die.
 This is scam.

Your account with 9 messages is hard to trust! The project shows stable development. If this is the former administrator of the Chat Discord. I feel sorry for you
A rare fool will buy Tera while a developer has the ability to cancel balances, ban accounts, delete transactions and inject a Trojan program that runs with root rights.
Neither is anyone protected from theft by developers of private keys, passwords to them and tokens.
I feel sorry for you.  You came up with a rare shit.
In fact, no one is holding you. The project suits me. That's why I'm here!
At the moment, blockchain TERA smart money is a new product and the developer constantly updates it and supports it. Yes, at the moment Dev is the owner of the github account. But in the future when the network becomes completely stable, the developer will send the blockchain to free swimming
I feel sorry for you!

It is not me.. I have left the server and project keeping my integrity and don't need to hide behind newbie accounts. I did not write a single line of shit here or anywhere else. Im seriously sad that a project with such a great potential like TERA had is loosing credibility because of questionable decisions. I wish vtools good luck on his quest to fight orcs.."Decentralization is religion" Amen.

I think you will return to the project. Pause. Wink

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clonriscopoc

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

Now it's clear why people have recognized the value of the idea. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful plan that can have global implications.
Vtools (OP)

Activity: 411
Merit: 135

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

Hi, All
1.Many one of you have noticed that time-to-time we faced with issues. So we would like to clear up that it's a beta version and from now we will name versions with 0 in the start.
Thus, unfortunately,  it is a predictable situation that problems may occur. We work as hard as we can, we do not have any investments/money for now, we are working rather for free than not. Please take it into account. We appreciate that you are staying with us and helping to create the future. We are listening your constructive suggestions and bear them in mind. So please continue to share your ideas with us.

2.Now I can try to create a new algorithm with protection from GPU-mining. This is not an easy task and I will forgive a few days for this.
At the end of this time, we will have two possible scenarios:
1. If I create a new algorithm, we go to it. But first I will publish it and ask for vulnerability.
2. I will not be able to create the necessary algorithm with acceptable quality (it should be fast - at least 10Кh/ s), then we will announce the transition to GPU-mining. In the beginning there will be a 10-day moratorium on its application, during this time people will be able to create such a miner. After 10 days, all prohibitions and restrictions will be removed.

Restart of the TERA project in 2022
Web ܀ ANN ܀ Discord ܀ Telegram ܀ Twitter
degelio

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

Hi, All
1.Many one of you have noticed that time-to-time we faced with issues. So we would like to clear up that it's a beta version and from now we will name versions with 0 in the start.
Thus, unfortunately,  it is a predictable situation that problems may occur. We work as hard as we can, we do not have any investments/money for now, we are working rather for free than not. Please take it into account. We appreciate that you are staying with us and helping to create the future. We are listening your constructive suggestions and bear them in mind. So please continue to share your ideas with us.

2.Now I can try to create a new algorithm with protection from GPU-mining. This is not an easy task and I will forgive a few days for this.
At the end of this time, we will have two possible scenarios:
1. If I create a new algorithm, we go to it. But first I will publish it and ask for vulnerability.
2. I will not be able to create the necessary algorithm with acceptable quality (it should be fast - at least 10Кh/ s), then we will announce the transition to GPU-mining. In the beginning there will be a 10-day moratorium on its application, during this time people will be able to create such a miner. After 10 days, all prohibitions and restrictions will be removed.

Hi!, i like your project but to be realistic what is the percentage of success do you think is there about creating a  CPU only algorithm?
nakashu

Activity: 175
Merit: 11

"Decentralization is religion"

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

What kind of asshole sends Trojans to the  nodes and injects the software missing on GitHub?
Who shits into the blockchain and removes the mined blocks? Who removes transactions?
What's the name of this asshole?
This project is real shit. The basic rule of the blockchain has been violated - no one has the right to modify and correct the chain.
This project must die.
 This is scam.

Your account with 9 messages is hard to trust! The project shows stable development. If this is the former administrator of the Chat Discord. I feel sorry for you
A rare fool will buy Tera while a developer has the ability to cancel balances, ban accounts, delete transactions and inject a Trojan program that runs with root rights.
Neither is anyone protected from theft by developers of private keys, passwords to them and tokens.
I feel sorry for you.  You came up with a rare shit.
In fact, no one is holding you. The project suits me. That's why I'm here!
At the moment, blockchain TERA smart money is a new product and the developer constantly updates it and supports it. Yes, at the moment Dev is the owner of the github account. But in the future when the network becomes completely stable, the developer will send the blockchain to free swimming
I feel sorry for you!

It is not me.. I have left the server and project keeping my integrity and don't need to hide behind newbie accounts. I did not write a single line of shit here or anywhere else. Im seriously sad that a project with such a great potential like TERA had is loosing credibility because of questionable decisions. I wish vtools good luck on his quest to fight orcs.."Decentralization is religion" Amen.

I think you will return to the project. Pause. Wink
that depends...
Toliver Ross

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I'm happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

that depends...

it's hilarious watching everyone dump their Tera at rock bottom prices.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

and now the longest standing community members are being banned from the discord.

which, considering historical altcoin timelines can only indicate a massive scam

sorry guys but if i were you, i'd stop mining this shitcoin, the dev team have a HUGE premine and the price is going to crash as soon as it hits an exchange (if ever)
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

WTS 350k tera. message me offers or post here.
Boumba

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:38:18 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 08:15:11 PM by Boumba

Hi guys, I have been following that project for a long time, and I just got banned from their discord this morning. So here is my 2 cents about this project.

My mining account is one of the first in the 200 number, I was there 800k block before mining even started. So I have silently been following the project for a long time.

I only started being active on the discord recently due to some management issue. I have to say, at first it wasn't easy, lots of forking, lots of problem with the synchronization, but update after update that was taken care of. And boy, we had a good run at the updates. When I got ban, I think the wallet was at V450 or something like that. After a while tough, most of the issue went away and the project was really starting to look great and stable. The first sign I got that this was maybe a bad projet, was when a crypto expert told some of us on a separate discord that all the wallet coding and security was handled at an amateur level, and that the dev didn't want to identify himself. I didn't think much back then because, in my opinion, the project was still moving forward nicely. So I continued to follow the project, while mining on a rented VPS to get some coins while I was able to.

Then came the trouble. Because, like the crypto expert told us before, the coding of the wallet was pretty bad, someone found a way to optimize the integrated CPU miner. And by optimizing, I mean LIKE REALLY BAD. This is when Vtools, main devs of the project, started to act crazy, and he was not the only one. When most of the discord found out that someone was able to mine almost all the blocks by himself, many people started acting crazy and throwing rocks at "possible gpu miner" and "possible hacker" and such and such... In a big turn of event, the main support actor, Nakashu, was fired (because dev suspected he was the "GPU miner"), the main escrow was strip of his title and people were asked to escrow through dev himself (yup you red that right), and everything went overboard, new mods, new support, everything done without any announcement or reason. That's when I realized that this project was a one man show. Nakashu was probably the best support any dev would want to have with them, he was patient, respecfull and helpfull to everybody, even in the darkest hour of the coin.

Not only that, but the other dev, the one that was able to optimize the miner, was treated as a robber, and was crucified on the general channel before people actualy got to know who he was. Little bit after that, someone on the discord posted part of the code that was responsible for the automatic update of the wallet. That's when I decided to stop mining and removed my wallet. Part of that code, actually allow the main dev to run any string of command on the installed node. Security issue anybody? That same function was then used to update the wallet and ban the optimized mining account, ban any account above number 8210, and who knows what else! Basically the main dev, can do whatever he wants with his chain. I wouldn't mind to much if this was a close project for a private company, but this is public crypto domain, and as such, every huge action like banning an account should be AT LEAST submitted to public vote.

After a lot of active discussion, many of us tried to state that, if there was a better optimized miner, we should try to work with that dev, and bring the optimized cpu miner to everybody. But Vtools is still convinced that this is a GPU miner, and doing everything in his power to stop GPU mining, FPGA or asic mining.

I also realized that this project was starting to be rotten, when another dev from another coin, had interest in this project. He actually came on their discord to ask very important questions (how are orphan block gonna be handled when the chain get decentralized, why is the chain taking so long to sync if there is not that many transactions, etc.). He was welcomed by comments like "why are you attacking this project" and such. For those of you who are wondering, the chain and the mining right now are considered centralized because you can only mine on one miner and in only "one pool" as this is a "the wallet is the miner" kinda deal. And since everything is controlled by the main dev, and that we now know that other miner could potentially be banned from the chain, i doubt it will change anytime soon.

Now why was I banned? Because this morning I had the bad idea about starting a discussion with "the former escrow stripped of his title" about a FPGA that was able to mine Sha3 algo (the same algo used by Tera). Apparently, one of the mod didn't liked our discussion and we were both banned from the discord, without notice. The only thing we saw before getting banned, is that our messages were getting erased. From what I know, our whole discussion was remove from that channel.

So there you go, if you think about investing in Tera, please be carefull. Know that this is a coin controled by only one guy (vtools), that you are not allowed to have an open discussion about other mining equipment that CPU, that the rules can change without any notice or asking the community first. If you are mining with a better miner or equipment, be carefull as your mining account might be banned from the network if you win to many blocs. If this was supposed to be the next ETH with smart contract and everything, this is mission failed in my oppinion.

And before I go! I still have 150k Tera to sell, if anybody is interested still after my post, you can contact me!

Cheers and good luck to the investors
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

there you have it. scamcoin.
MrPrezident

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:52:24 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 06:15:34 AM by MrPrezident

Hi guys, I have been following that project for a long time, and I just got banned from their discord this morning. So here is my 2 cents about this project.

My mining account is one of the first in the 200 number, I was there 800k block before mining even started. So I have silently been following the project for a long time.

I only started being active on the discord recently due to some management issue. I have to say, at first it wasn't easy, lots of forking, lots of problem with the synchronization, but update after update that was taken care of. And boy, we had a good run at the updates. When I got ban, I think the wallet was at V450 or something like that. After a while tough, most of the issue went away and the project was really starting to look great and stable. The first sign I got that this was maybe a bad projet, was when a crypto expert told some of us on a separate discord that all the wallet coding and security was handled at an amateur level, and that the dev didn't want to identify himself. I didn't think much back then because, in my opinion, the project was still moving forward nicely. So I continued to follow the project, while mining on a rented VPS to get some coins while I was able to.

Then came the trouble. Because, like the crypto expert told us before, the coding of the wallet was pretty bad, someone found a way to optimize the integrated CPU miner. And by optimizing, I mean LIKE REALLY BAD. This is when Vtools, main devs of the project, started to act crazy, and he was not the only one. When most of the discord found out that someone was able to mine almost all the blocks by himself, many people started acting crazy and throwing rocks at "possible gpu miner" and "possible hacker" and such and such... In a big turn of event, the main support actor, Nakashu, was fired (because dev suspected he was the "GPU miner"), the main escrow was strip of his title and people were asked to escrow through dev himself (yup you red that right), and everything went overboard, new mods, new support, everything done without any announcement or reason. That's when I realized that this project was a one man show. Nakashu was probably the best support any dev would want to have with them, he was patient, respecfull and helpfull to everybody, even in the darkest hour of the coin.

Not only that, but the other dev, the one that was able to optimize the miner, was treated as a robber, and was crucified on the general channel before people actualy got to know who he was. Little bit after that, someone on the discord posted part of the code that was responsible for the automatic update of the wallet. That's when I decided to stop mining and removed my wallet. Part of that code, actually allow the main dev to run any string of command on the installed node. Security issue anybody? That same function was then used to update the wallet and ban the optimized mining account, ban any account above number 8210, and who knows what else! Basically the main dev, can do whatever he wants with his chain. I wouldn't mind to much if this was a close project for a private company, but this is public crypto domain, and as such, every huge action like banning an account should be AT LEAST submitted to public vote.

After a lot of active discussion, many of us tried to state that, if there was a better optimized miner, we should try to work with that dev, and bring the optimized cpu miner to everybody. But Vtools is still convinced that this is a GPU miner, and doing everything in his power to stop GPU mining, FPGA or asic mining.

I also realized that this project was starting to be rotten, when another dev from another coin, had interest in this project. He actually came on their discord to ask very important questions (how are orphan block gonna be handled when the chain get decentralized, why is the chain taking so long to sync if there is not that many transactions, etc.). He was welcomed by comments like "why are you attacking this project" and such. For those of you who are wondering, the chain and the mining right now are considered centralized because you can only mine on one miner and in only "one pool" as this is a "the wallet is the miner" kinda deal. And since everything is controlled by the main dev, and that we now know that other miner could potentially be banned from the chain, i doubt it will change anytime soon.

Now why was I banned? Because this morning I had the bad idea about starting a discussion with "the former escrow stripped of his title" about a FPGA that was able to mine Sha3 algo (the same algo used by Tera). Apparently, one of the mod didn't liked our discussion and we were both banned from the discord, without notice. The only thing we saw before getting banned, is that our messages were getting erased. From what I know, our whole discussion was remove from that channel.

So there you go, if you think about investing in Tera, please be carefull. Know that this is a coin controled by only one guy (vtools), that you are not allowed to have an open discussion about other mining equipment that CPU, that the rules can change without any notice or asking the community first. If you are mining with a better miner or equipment, be carefull as your mining account might be banned from the network if you win to many blocs. If this was supposed to be the next ETH with smart contract and everything, this is mission failed in my oppinion.

And before I go! I still have 150k Tera to sell, if anybody is interested still after my post, you can contact me!

rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:56:11 AM

the project is excellent! the developer is constantly working on this, a new mod and support is answered and helped!! I saw how you repeatedly violated the rules of the server of discord and flooded. I think that you are a competitor or simply offended that you are not allowed to do what you want. Rules for everyone, and you are different from the rules! Are you special? NO!

a centralized source code with hierarchy and rules for the community.

hmmm... i think you just pointed out why Tera is going to fail.
MrPrezident

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:42:59 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 06:15:19 AM by MrPrezident

the project is excellent! the developer is constantly working on this, a new mod and support is answered and helped!! I saw how you repeatedly violated the rules of the server of discord and flooded. I think that you are a competitor or simply offended that you are not allowed to do what you want. Rules for everyone, and you are different from the rules! Are you special? NO!

y
RickyScur

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

I think this business will be able to compete with other ideas. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:14:55 AM

you snatched words out of context. It was a discord-server issue. In the blockchain it was not banned, it is impossible. Because someone does not know his id

More than one member who had been original miners on the network were banned from the discord server by an overzealous moderator who has only been involved in the community for over a week. This is not 'only discord' as it is the only place to buy and sell Tera at the moment.
see previous response.

MrPrezident

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:47:24 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 06:17:05 AM by MrPrezident

you snatched words out of context. It was a discord-server issue. In the blockchain it was not banned, it is impossible. Because someone does not know his id

More than one member who had been original miners on the network were banned from the discord server by an overzealous moderator who has only been involved in the community for over a week. This is not 'only discord' as it is the only place to buy and sell Tera at the moment.
see previous response.

тт
Vtools (OP)

Activity: 411
Merit: 135

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:35:10 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 01:21:36 PM by Vtools

GPU-resistance hash algorithm

progr76@gmail.com Version 0.3  September 2018

Introduction

The purpose of this algorithm is to equalize the people who are mining on a CPU and the people who are mining on a GPU. To achieve this, we suggest to use memory, but unlike other similar algorithms (such as Ethash) in our algorithm, memory does not slow down the GPU, but accelerates a CPU. This can be done by using not an integer nonce when selecting a hash, but a certain value that is time - consuming to calculate-for example, calculated by the sha3 algorithm and allowing this value to be used for enumeration in a wide range of block hash calculations. Thus, it is more profitable to store these values in memory for selection than to recalculate them. This benefit should be maintained even if the speed of computing resources will increase by 1000 times.

Algorithm

The input is a 32-byte hash of the current block CurrentDataHash, you need to find a Nonce (integer), so that the result is a suitable hash of the block with the maximum value of initial zeros.
Restriction:
1. The search should be optimized for memory usage - for protection from GPU mining
2. The check should be performed with a minimum amount of memory and be fast-about the speed of sha3 calculation(измeнeнo)

Algorithm Walkthrough:

1. Calculated HashNonce= sha3(PrevHashN , Nonce)
2. The Resulting Hash = SimpleMesh(HashTemp,CurrentDataHash)

PrevHashN is a 32-byte hash of some previous block, different from the current block on NDelta (the maximum depth is limited to a certain number, for example 1000 blocks)
SimpleMesh () is a function of the rapid mixing (non-cryptographic). It must satisfy the conditions:
   1. To keep the entropy
   2. High speed-1000 times faster than the function calculation speed in the step 1 (sha3 in this example).
   3. It should be good to mix a data - to prevent a quick search, i.e. guarantee busting of HashNonce

After searching for the most satisfying hash into the blockchain will be wirtten the following parameters:
CurrentDataHash, Nonce, NDelta - which quickly restores the block hash

Small calculations:
- GPU GTX 1060 for 1 second will create and compare the order of 0.5 billion hashes.
- Computer: using the memory DDR4-2133 will have to have speed channel is 17Гб/s and therefore will be able to compare also the order of 0.5 billion hashes

Reward
This algorithm is very important for all of us, it will stop the discord and we hope to unite people again because we are all building a single decentralized future.
Note: a Fund of 500K Tera was established for the contribution to the creation of this algorithm.

Restart of the TERA project in 2022
Web ܀ ANN ܀ Discord ܀ Telegram ܀ Twitter
CarrieDu

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
SunshineTERA

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

hello, yesterday you were excluded from the server of discord. Sorry, I sympathize with you, but there were reasons. In response to my actions, you continued! But I would not want the community to lose you, you are an interesting person! Tell me, why did you abuse the channel and continue the floods during my actions? We will wait for you if you decide to return. I'll bring a public apology, I really feel guilty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: