Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:27:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped?  (Read 3505 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:12:08 PM

If the altcoin price dump, I would try to buy more very cheap so when the market start growing I make profit.
But I will analyse the one with potential, good product and a strong community, team as well.
if the price of Altcoin in the waste will be a lot of people who are sad because the price of altcoin in the waste then from the dispose of the price Altcoin will be many people who buy Altcoin with low prices and can hold it and wait until the price of altcoin back up and could benefit again

When altcoin dump think that this is our opportunity to buy more while we can buy in the lowest price. Don't waste this chance to buy a lot of altcoin because anytime the price of many coin will increase and maybe you felt regret if you are not buy at the lowest price.

At least, I would never sell the altcoins in this case. I will add more alts in my wallet to hold them and to earn in the future. Today, when the market does not show any stability, my choice is to hold.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

It can be happen. Because price fluctuation is a common character of this market. But it’s also true good coins price fluctuation rang is not too much high. You can invest on altcoin.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:58:59 PM

I would not be surprised. I mean its not like this is the first time that alts price will dump. I sometimes envy people who hedge their funds at the right time just before the dump gets too much. If alts price should dump I would have to hodl. No point in selling at huge loss to be honest

earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:01:54 PM

do not panic,if you are holding a token and it gets dumped for no apparent reason and you see a lot of potential in the coin, you can sell and try buying at a lower price,then you hodl
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

In market all coins are suffering for price so it’s not a new things based on this altcoins initiative is good also this types of things might be increase price but all coins are depend on btc because investors look at the monster first then they look others so if the market again normal then normally those price will automatically increase.
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

In my opinion, a good trader should always ready for the all kind of dump in the world of crypto. If the price of the coin which you are holding goes down, don't panic, be cold blooded and keep holding. Good luck!

sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

I am calm to the fact that the prices of altcoins are falling. In the end, I can get losses from one or two altcoins, but in the long run I always get profit from all my altcoins in total.

Alakdan

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:49:48 AM

I really like the innovative features of altcoin and it's price is really more affordable than bitcoin that makes it a big opportunity for newbies to accumulate and try it's luck in crypto world. During bear months it's the best time for me to buy more potential altcoins.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:52:35 AM

when altcoin prices are dump then we should keep our coins until the price back good for sale because now it seems people are holding the coins and the market is fishing us to sell altcoin for the price back to normal

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:10:32 AM

If I have more money, I will top my holdings but if not when it starts to dump heavily, I cut my loss and buy the dip. Most times, it can get so dipped you don't even know what to do. In a situation where I get caught up with the dump and have no funds left to average down, I wait it out until it is over and take my profits.
kreon112

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:51:26 AM

I will do nothing and just wait its great increasing to sell it later. It is the wrong way if you panic and sell everything in the first bad situation. Wait and sell later.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:03:21 AM

I don't think there is any way to continue to hold the deal. Unless you are willing to accept the loss, many people are holding it. Because many people believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, do you think so?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Qtigero

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:56:54 PM

at the point when alt falls, at that point I am exceptionally intrigued to get it, since its cost is low. we can not maintain a strategic distance from dumps, but rather we can crease resources or purchase back at a low cost and offer at the pump or when it goes up.

be that as it may, it's not as simple as we figure, we don't know when the market is at the most reduced or the perfect time to purchase and at times the market deteriorates and does not live up to our desires.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:48:15 AM

First, I ensure that I'm holding good coins. Then I would relax because I know that the market is cyclic in nature. History often repeats itself. While I'm waiting, I would buy more coins at the dip.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:52:28 AM

i will hold my coins until it get green again. market will recover sooner and i will buy more coins again. no need to get panic because of dropping of price you are only stressing yourself.
IGP50

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:18:53 AM

When the market goes down, there is nothing you can do than to wait for the coin to be stabilized on the market. Do not be in hurry to sell but hodl till you get a correct price.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Altcoins are potentially great investments because they have more chance to grow. Small value coins can easily double in price which compared to bitcoin doubling price, is very difficult. When altcoins dump, don't worry. As long as you did research and believe in the value of your coin then it should very soon go up again. Pumps and dumps are part of altcoin market cycles, learn to profit from it, not get beaten by it.
Your opinion leads me to believe in the altcoins I have. Now I feel calm because of your words. Thank you very much for you.

Best regards
I think personally if the price of altcoin in the waste will be many people who panic and sad because they can not benefit other than investing and trading in the crypto then if the altcoin price will be in the waste again will be many people who hold their altcoin with a long time

iiiiiiiu9

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

For me, the altcoin is a good investment. In this year's bear market, some of the altcoins have been returned to zero, and most of the altcoins have fallen by more than 70%. I think this wash The cards let us know the altcoin more clearly. And I think it is appropriate to invest in them at this time. The valuable altcoin in the future will definitely take off.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

Whenever altcoin price dump, its the best time to buy more, because it is on a low price and when it gets high the profit is sure.. Do not do panic selling because you cant earn more on that just keep buying, and keep holding.
viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

As long we do our research and background check of all related studies to the ICO we have no issues that they will fail. We just need to remain calm and let the team developer make their work to make it recover and support them to buy more while the price are cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: