Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:02:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins  (Read 25388 times)
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:18:35 AM

There are some altcoins which I had greater profits like XRP last year, it tripled the amount I invest it in and there ade also some altcoins which only has lesser profits and no profits at all until now. I think a lot of people want to invest in altcoins probably because there is still a lot of room for growth and greater profits for long term.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:22:15 AM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
Well im not sure how much money did i got from altcoins but i would say its good amount of money, if you invest on ICO or buying new coins that just listed and lucky enough you might got 300% profit.  I think i got profit around 7000-9000 $.

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
Well im not sure how much money did i got from altcoins but i would say its good amount of money, if you invest on ICO or buying new coins that just listed and lucky enough you might got 300% profit.  I think i got profit around 7000-9000 $.
Capital and strategy is very needed in this position. I think with big capital also affect our profit.so in my opinion if you want to big then capital must be big
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:16:55 AM

My earnings in altcoin is around 1000$ to 2000$ every 3 months. I am in the industry for almost 2 years now and I can say is that altcoin can really provide you more than enough profit than regular employee-level jobs. I try not to invest in my assets or coins I just actively participate in bounties and social media campaigns.

ak49er

Activity: 672

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

My earnings in altcoin is around 1000$ to 2000$ every 3 months. I am in the industry for almost 2 years now and I can say is that altcoin can really provide you more than enough profit than regular employee-level jobs. I try not to invest in my assets or coins I just actively participate in bounties and social media campaigns.
Very cool when there is an opportunity to receive the crypt without investing its funds, but it refers to the bounty as a permanent job wrong, because every year companies become less profitable

castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:37:10 AM

Certainly, everyone will have different results. If it is long in this field and has a huge amount of investment is certainly the results are also much higher. even in the selection altcoin to be invested is also an important factor in determining the outcome. But if talking generally about altcoin results for investment will be very promising. altcoin continues to grow and evolve the better. This will make the price continues to rise and will certainly bring great results.
happness2

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:47:55 AM

I don't know how much profit I can make, but I can make a profit from it. I am investing in Ethereum, which is the second largest coin. It is still a child now, and investing in it is very profitable. I think that dozens of multiples are no problem.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:03:31 AM

The timing is very important when you indeed invest with alts, the project can generate decent money to those who got in in the right position,
most of this coin have its time table to grow so better to read and understand the real usage and how things will work so you can just hold and
wait till the rise happen and you can sell your holdings, be a good observer and try finding by yourself the good benefits.
rraymundo

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

My opinion to that is it really depends on you. How much or how less you're willing to invest to earn the profit that you want. Investing more money to an ICO means bigger return of investment, so profit correlates with investment. But I assure you that you can earn money from altcoins. Just wait for the perfect timing and then strike while the iron is hot.
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:24:30 AM

Because altcoins are more volatile than Bitcoin. And they are "easier". The price for one day may rise by 100-200% (and may drop) while Bitcoin's price is relatively stable. Therefore, it is a kind of a lottery, where you can make good money with high risks.

suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:34:10 AM

As an investor that has coins for a long time i'd say i could have profited a lot by cashing out late last year, but decided not to and therefore have made zero. The lesson here is to find the peaks and then cash out!

Exactly right, here learns to be able to find profit in accordance with our wishes by always following a graph that can guide us with better predictions. Once the peak can we earn money and the results do not disappoint.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

I've been getting quite a lot of results from altcoin. even to this day, I play my profit results from trading and capital I have already returned. for a longer period of time later I guess altcoin will be much more results than at the moment. Thus began the investment from the moment I think it's a great decision.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Kreks

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

I bought ADA about two weeks ago, and maybe I was lucky because at this time it has grown about 10%. I'll probably keep it until the end of the year.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

I think this is because the price of those coins are very low now and due to that reason there is a chance that those coins can go high in the future. I think that makes them to invest on Alto.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

As far as I know from alternative cryptocurrencies the profit can be even bigger than from Bitcoin, because they are well-known for their volatility and unstability, Bitcoin however is unstable too, but not that highly.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

I'm not an investor because of the uncertainty of the Crypto market that makes me nervous. I do not want to invest in something that is not realistic. I can not see the annual reports so I can not analyze the true value of each altcoin.
My friends are currently trading to make money from the Crypto market but they are suffering a loss when the market goes down too seriously.

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

of course all will not be the same, moreover how much capital you budget in every investment speculation on altcoin. even the most likely to get a loss on any decline and this happens in this year.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

Profit from altcoin varies. It depends on the masses' adaptation of that project. If they start to lose interest in it, it is possible for the price to drop dramatically, worse is for that project to be abandoned completely and will become a dead coin. I experienced a profit gain at 2000% on a certain coin, I also had a loss of around 90% on some.
TheMeritedOne

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

I wish I had invest into Bitcoin instead of all the altcoins when I was new to crypto , I am still new to crypto.But now I am beginning to pick alts
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

So far my earnings from altcoin comes for me to buy a brand new motorcycle,but not all because i still has good amount for capital in daytrading and enough to gather another portion to buy materials to extend my house tp third floor.this is my earnings from altcoins mate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: