Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins  (Read 25384 times)
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

Many people think altcoin is scam. But there are many altcoin out there witch are too good to invest on it. Like at this moment eos, xrp, xlm, nano, bch are doing very good job. If you are a good at tread then you can earn 1000$ with 3000$ capital.
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

Since I have researched and invested in altcoin, I have not earned anything. This may be because the market is down. But I hope to make a profit in the future.
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

Spreading your investment on different altcoins is preferably one of the most basic strategy to earn large profit in a short span of time. Given that you have invested it on a token which are on track with major updates on their timeline (main net, big exchanges, pumps and partnerships). Remember that cryptocurrency is not for the faint of heart. It can make you a millionaire in a matter of weeks or leave you broke in one wrong trade. 

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

I am not sure I will like to disclose what I earn S it were,  but one thing I can tell is this,  I have earned above average wage in cryptocurrency year on year for four years running. I think cryptocurrency investment is better than traditional investment in shares and equity!

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:16:51 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 02:32:29 PM by MWesterweele

I am not sure I will like to disclose what I earn S it were,  but one thing I can tell is this,  I have earned above average wage in cryptocurrency year on year for four years running. I think cryptocurrency investment is better than traditional investment in shares and equity!
Its depend what coin you have, if you hold an altcoin that have potential then possible give you a good profit. In Altcoin Ethereum is most profitable and have a good project so don't need to worry about it because even its having a falling price it is still remain worth it. I recommend this coin because is really good to get profit.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

Good enough, I can get money and vehicles. I'm still trying to buy a house. I don't invest too much in altcoins because my capital is limited, so the profit I get isn't too much but it's pretty good.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
A bit of a strange question, because from how much you get money (profit) depends a lot of factors, such as: market situation, coins that you have; the moment you bought them and when you sell them; your ability and ability to analyze the situation.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

sometimes the income we get varies not always the amount continues. we only need to invest what capital or investment, we will get the results of the funds we have invested and sometimes the amount is exceeded by the project. if the project is progressing or not, it depends on the project.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

Profit from altcoins come from your own mistakes, which you do in your actions in market. Make the less of them, and your profit will be bigger.

tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

it depend on many thing, you can earn a lot of money or lose all your money, your decision and knowledge is important thing, how much money you can earn.
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

There are different characteristics because it depends on the alt coin, its price, position on the market, common trends and the whole situation on the market.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

There are different characteristics because it depends on the alt coin, its price, position on the market, common trends and the whole situation on the market.
I agree with you, the income I can get now depends on market conditions. I do crypto trading every day, even though I get a little profit from trading crypto, I enjoy it, rather than just storing my assets until a time that cannot be determined I choose to trade them on the market. Daily grace requires the right time and market conditions, if you are lucky when the market is busy I can get a fairly large amount of money.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

An average investor can get up to several dozens of thousands of dollars provided that a coin (or coins) was sold at a price several times higher than ICO price.
Of course that doesn't seem like becoming a millionaire but that's still a good extra income. And don't forget that this is very unlikely during the current downtrend when almost all coins are worth 50-5% of their initial value.

thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

Regarding this subject matter, I think there is no limit or constraint. It is simple the higher you invest in good projects the higher the returns but subjected to a specific time interval. There are more good alt coins like Ethereum, litecoin etc which are very lucrative spots for investors

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

it is very uncertain, especially lately crypto market conditions are quite bad, so it is very difficult to get benefits from crypto, and also how much profit that can be processed depends on the amount of capital you have

Kovaleff

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

Good question.  If you approach the trade with cleverness at the cryptocurrency, you can earn enough money in this business.  But if you are not responsible, you can lose everything.  Here you need to evaluate your chances and think many times.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

Many investors invest in altcoin because it is more profitable than bitcoin if you are a swing trader. Investing in altcoin have high  probability to make 100% profit in a short period of time compared to Bitcoin although it is also a high risk because you could lose more.
Chris BENNETT

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

There is no limit to how much profit you can make in Altcoin investing.  The only limit you have is your imagination,  your resourcefulness and your patience.  If all of these important factors of cryptocurrency trading and investment is in place. You will make a fortune with Altcoin. Altcoin profit is traditionally higher than bitcoin provided that you are in such altcoin when it rise. You can make profit that may be impossible to make in other business and investment endavour with altcoin
bestcripta

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:35:50 PM

you can get a very good profit with altcoins. The main thing is to carefully analyze the coin and the project as a whole. then again analyze and weigh all the advantages and disadvantages.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

I am cryptocurrency and professional Forex trader. Recently my first choices holding because everybody know recent Market price is very dumb and it is a perfect time to buy any kind of token. In this online section I was make a huge amount of money in my trading section. I am always working with day trading everybody knows day trading is very risky and very profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: