Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins  (Read 25384 times)
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

In fact, in the history of cryptocurrencies, there are already a huge number of examples of how altcoins give super profits within a short period of time. To be more precise from one to two years. Many of them show an increase of 1000-2000-6000%. I even once article about it and if knew in advance that these or those coins will give such profit, having invested in them only 6000$, I on an exit would receive one million dollars. Now think about how profitable are altcoins!!!
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:46:59 PM

I think depending on which altcoin you have invested in. Only from the quality and perspective of the chosen altcoyin. It will be clear how much and how quickly you can make money on it. So, choose wisely and do not rush.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:00:02 PM

All people invest into altcoins because all of them are at the stage of development, and if make the right choice and invest, it is possible to rise your financial situation on several times
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:06:22 PM

Currently, I do not increase my altcoin number based on buying low and selling it at a high level. I'm on the BitMEX platform and my way of making money is to analyze the chart and issue short or long commands
harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:47:05 AM

Spreading your speculation on various altcoins is ideally a standout amongst the most essential system to gain extensive benefit in a limited capacity to focus time. Given that you have contributed it on a token which are on track with significant updates on their course of events (fundamental net, enormous trades, pumps and organizations). Keep in mind that cryptographic money isn't for the swoon of heart. It can make you a mogul in only weeks or abandon you broke in one wrong exchange.
pryzh

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:23:46 AM

how much cash we get from putting resources into altcoins, it doesn't need to be, now and again it tends to be in particular and here and there even a little or even we lose our cash, it will be exceptionally productive in the event that we can get great activities coin and we contribute there, and it is extremely dangerous too we are incorrect in picking some ico or putting resources into altcoin so we should be exceptionally specific in the realm of cryptocurency
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

Earnings from Cryptocurrencies - BTC and Altcoins can ranger anywhere between 10% per day to 200%. I will illustrate with my own example of how I turned 1.4 BTC to over 5 BTC within a month and half.
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:52:36 AM

Earnings from Cryptocurrencies - BTC and Altcoins can ranger anywhere between 10% per day to 200%. I will illustrate with my own example of how I turned 1.4 BTC to over 5 BTC within a month and half.
That is kind of the same by exchanging Bitcoins, they just need to have a lot of money to do that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:47:26 AM

how much cash we get from putting resources into altcoins, it doesn't need to be, now and again it tends to be in particular and here and there even a little or even we lose our cash, it will be exceptionally productive in the event that we can get great activities coin and we contribute there, and it is extremely dangerous too we are incorrect in picking some ico or putting resources into altcoin so we should be exceptionally specific in the realm of cryptocurency
Proper knowledge is really needed when you are going to invest your money, aiming for profits can be in two different ways, you can do short term and earn little percentage or do some long term and choice great project with high potentials and earned much better, you can deal with specific target when you already have good understanding.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:20:06 AM

Daily trading will give you the best profit when the price of bitcoin and altcoin fluctuate! But the risk is high, you should consider carefully before joining!
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

Daily trading will give you the best profit when the price of bitcoin and altcoin fluctuate! But the risk is high, you should consider carefully before joining!
Daily trading can also cause huge losses if you buy many variations of altcoin and all the altcoins experience a decrease in value.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

Altcoins vary hugely, they range from fantastic projects with clear real-world use cases, a clear roadmap and strong development teams, to some which are just clones of other coins or pointless projects or outright scams.
The crucial thing is to choose your alts wisely. Altcoins basically means all of crypto except bitcoin, there is a huge variety of projects out there and if you choose a good one then there is great potential in long-term holding. Also there is obviously a lot of money to be made from short-term trading of any coin, if you time it right.
Mashadarty1

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

Investing in crypto is risky thing to do. You can multiply your money by 2, by 3, by 4 this is don't even matter. If do it right then you can get profit

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:53:35 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

Altcoins can give us a huge profit especially if the one that you’re investing pumped really well. I do made a huge amount (won’t say how the specific amount) but I think your profit definitely reflects on where you’ve invested it and if the value is high or not, we all know that altcoins these days aren’t really that well.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
blingow

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:12:31 PM

To the best of my knowledge, This varies with individuals, and their investment options. there are a lot of persons that are not making so much profits from their altcoin investments, while there are  lot of others that have a totally different story to tell. It also depends on their strategies, and the funds put into the investment.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:41:31 PM

Seriously you profit has no limit and boundaries so is also your loss. Crypto has really been one of the legit investment platform that is able to provide you with unimaginable profit. Unless you invest in altcoins, you will never see it worth.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

You can make a lot with altcoins, with some you can stand to make up to 1000 percent return on investment. It just depends on the kind of project you are investing in, the price at which you bought the coins and the period of time that you are willing to hold the coins for. There is so much potential in the market and your profit will depend on your choices
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

The reason is that most Altcoin are very cheap in comparison and if you are an experience investor who happened to choose a good Altcoin you will of course make a very good profit out it .
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

You can do the calculations yourself, remember the week when the Ripple increased in price by 100%, what was it? If you bought a ripple before growing, then your assets would grow by 100% in just a week. Simple math.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

The bottom line is that investing in altcoins gives you the opportunity to get a faster profit than investing in Bitcoin and that is why many invest in altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: