Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 08:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins  (Read 25397 times)
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:51:14 PM

This is depends from what coins did you picked for your investments, how much money you ready to invest and for how long you are ready to hold them

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Dany.dan

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

it depends up no which altcoin we r invested ..in that how much we invest we will get profit double There is so much potential in the market and your profit will depend on your choices
Voranerd

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

The percentage profit/loss on altcoins area from -100% to 10 period 100% or all the more many . The danger is you ballplayer miss all things on the other hand you buoy profits 10 pleats .Altcoin assets is extremely dicy ? All the more riskier than bitcoins. Greater to achieve your survey and equipment your design extremely good .
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

everyone wants to get as much as possible))
in a growing market and if you invest in a promising coin - you can get 10-20 percent profit per day.
And it happened that x5 make coins for a week, on the pamp

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

Alternative coins give us a very large earning potential. But due to lack of experience, we often make mistakes and lose capital.

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

It also depends on the market situation. We all get great profits when the bull run starts and feel like losers during the bearish period. The best profit which I had from alts was about 50% last year.
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

if I can learn first about the project that was done through the whitepaper, if it fits I will join the project, if for profit it is usually seen from the market and if the market is good I can usually make a profit of about 35% of the funds I spend.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

People invested in altcoins because altcoin can give more profit than Bitcoin as we think. And we have a great history on that. And many people in this community thinks that we missed the Bitcoin train Bitcoin would not give that much profit. Cause the market cap of Bitcoin is really high at this point but a coin with 3-4 millions market if goes to billion or even 50-60 million can you imagine how much profit it can give you. That's the reason people always invest in altcoins. But how much profit it's hard to say. There is many factors like the knowledge of holder ,market conditions, project quality and how much you invest. But if you don'thave any knowledge about this altcoin market then don't invest here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

it depends on yourself, if you put your money in kryptocurenccy with a larger amount, I think you will also get big profits. and vice versa if you enter a smaller number, I think what you get is also comparable.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

I have a profit a good amount from altcoins. Usually I am holding the altcoins for a long term type of investment as the market is very volatile, sometimes the price goes beyond your target price to sell and sometimes they fell very hard.

So for me, expect the unexpected is the best term for investing in altcoins. Last bull run, I almost gain a profit for almost 10k usd.
And now as the market crashes down. I double my investment and buy more so I can hold them and sell them once the bull run will happen.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

The fluctuation about price of Bitcoin is smaller than Altcoins, espeacially with new Altcoins, the profit may be multiply 10 times just after a short time, so investors who want to earn profit fastly, they usually choice Altcoins

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
For the past few months I have been very difficult to profit from altcoins, this is because of the poor market conditions, my biggest advantage in the past few months is only around $ 100.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

I guess it depends, whether you are a bounty hunter, an investors, or a trader. But in this choices still, it has an umbrella, the profit of a bounty hunter is based on their rank if signature or followers etc. And in investors, depends on how much they invest, and in a trader, depends on how flexible and good they analyze the market.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

Basically, I look at the factor on how much the coin sank, for example, bitcoin fell By x 6 or x 7, while other altcoins sank By x 10 and x 15, therefore, when the market recovers the price can return to its approximate value. On bitcoin, you are likely to earn less, but you will be sure that you will not lose your money.
Kawshies

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

For the money i got i can't call it. Don't see how much he can get from Altcoins but how his efforts to get his profits. If someone else can do it then so can you
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

Its really hard to tell the exact amount you can earn from altcoins because of their volatility. Crypto is very unpredictable so its hard to predict. Besides not all altcoin have the same volatility. Some can give you huge earnings while others might give you nothing. Also, the market condition also affects the price of the altcoin. Other factors must also be consider.

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

In gaining profit in altcoin is it depends upon of your token. How much token you earned and how much the value they have given. So if you have big amount of token in altcoin, absolutely you have a really really have a good profit and it is follwed with the pricing in the market.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

the biggest profit is probably 100%, but on average I can get around 20-30% profit. now it's too risky to hold an altcoin for the long term, so I have more to sell when I get a profit.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

Its depends on what altcoins you are going to buy or hold because if you hold a good coins and the price multiply you can make more profit by just holding it and sell if the price become more expensive.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

Its depends on what altcoins you are going to buy or hold because if you hold a good coins and the price multiply you can make more profit by just holding it and sell if the price become more expensive.
each coin has a different volume and that makes it have a different price increase and decrease.
The trading strategy also affects everyone's profitability, if you trade fast then you can get results quickly but usually not too big, in contrast to long-term investments that can generate high profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: