Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins  (Read 25385 times)
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:04:29 PM

On growing market you can earn a lot on alt coins. But now it is to risky to invest in alt coins. I can advise you to join bounty campaigns. There you can earn tokens for social network activity.
I totally agree with you on this,because the market is actually very dicy, claiming coin/tokens form bounty activities is a good idea rather than investing,the fact is one can't actually know which coin will skyrocket in the future.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 12:31:59 PM

Because when you trade, you cannot trade just by BTC / USDT or ETH / USDT. Therefore, you will have more options when trading on altcoin pairs and more opportunities to increase BTC or ETH numbers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:38:55 PM

Everyone of course benefits from Altcoin and how much profit is made from that money, I think that doesn't really matter. What is important in my opinion is that trade can generate profits, although sometimes it does not go as expected. And sometimes we also experience losses and losses also not a little.
often getting from Altcoin is very fun because it can be an income to meet needs. maybe they get a lot from Altcoin so they keep following it faithfully. some people there also suffer losses because the situation is sometimes good for investment and trade and sometimes it is not good to do it so they can lose.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:56:58 PM

The potential returns or profit from an altcoin depends on how good the project is, the roadmap, real life uses and how long you are willing to hold it.
Imagine investing in an altcoin that makes x5 on its first listing and as the potential of making more as it meets the milestones on it roadmap but you didn't hold it for that long.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:08:11 PM

Depending on the way you earn those altcoins, it might be through bounty which will depend on your efforts and how real the project you are dealing with is and if it investment with others coin it also depends on how much your capital is which means earning in crypto has no limit as long as you can earn.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:23:39 PM

anyone can have profit from using altcoins like trading or investing, but it will not be as much as than we used to do last year when the market is still green, and now not much people can actually have from investing altcoins, we are loosing more and more money when the market is dropping, we can just hope for the market will recover again for a better profit.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:28:35 PM

You can make a lot of profit from crypto because there is no limit to increase in price, various coins was almost 0.01 and some was less but not these coins are trading in dollars and investors gain huge profit.

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:32:51 PM

You can make a profit form crypto in diffrent ways , you can earn from bounties or airdrops as free and you can make good profit from investment in altcoins by investing in good top 50 coins.

Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:08:24 PM

Because when you trade, you cannot trade just by BTC / USDT or ETH / USDT. Therefore, you will have more options when trading on altcoin pairs and more opportunities to increase BTC or ETH numbers.
There are experienced traders who make good money in the market paired with the usdt , but I think to make a really big money you need to invest in the top 20-30 and the potential earnings I think is limitless

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:32:25 PM

I joined with altcoins since 2016. 2017 year i profited 25000$ value coins doing short-term tradings. but last year was bad for all cryptocurrencies. Now i have 8000$ of altcoins and holding till 2020.
that's a big amount of money, if you put it on the right coin and if you can hold it on target, I'm sure you will get a lot of benefits, because the longer the crypto value will be more expensive, the reason is because you have a lot of capital, like we know that the greater the capital, the greater the profit that can be obtained
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:09:48 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

Altcoins can give you big profits. Some altcoins can give you 10-50 x. Bitcoin will not give you such a profit, but Bitcoin is a more secure investment and if you own a large amount of money, I advise you to invest only in Bitcoin. Large amount money - Bitcoin (reliability), small - Altcoins (a big risk, but a great opportunity to make a lot of X)
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:12:52 PM

It will depend on the team by itself.
yes to gather the token in the smallest amojunt we can see is good if the team is good then we are in good hands.
Though we should study it well, how the team will develop the project to gain more demands from the public? if there are no demand then forget it.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:01:25 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

For now I am not making a profit, but losing. I suffered a loss when the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum was high. I bought at that time and until now has not returned capital. Cry Cry Cry However, this did not discourage me from continuing to invest. I am sure, the price of coins will return high.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:05:50 PM

For now I am not making a profit, but losing. I suffered a loss when the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum was high. I bought at that time and until now has not returned capital. Cry Cry Cry However, this did not discourage me from continuing to invest. I am sure, the price of coins will return high.
take it easy, this is just a matter of time buddy. I also still saved some assets from Altcoin last year. even I bought a few altcoins yesterday, like you I also believe if the coin will come back again. bulls will happen, maybe not now or near future. but for a long time I believed my investment would make a profit.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:06:51 PM

The question shouldn't be how much you can profit from altcoin but how often can one make profit from altcoins, what you make can't be certain in crypto as everyone make profits based on their investment and efforts.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:11:49 PM

I did not have much profit from last few months due to the drops from the market, but i guess anyone will have the same situation just like me even if we invest in top altcoins, we're still suffering losses from the bear market, however, as long as we can hold altcoins, we still have the chance to recover in the future i believe.

Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:18:36 PM

I believe in crypto you can make as much as you want but can't be certain about the particular amount so all you can make is undetermine like investing in a good project which also grow in volume. For me i can't say how much I have made as it is not just once.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:02:32 PM

Recently, I have received very little profit from alternative coins. The market went down, and it brought me more losses than in profit.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:09:09 PM

Recently, I have received very little profit from alternative coins. The market went down, and it brought me more losses than in profit.
It is temporary , if you are looking for a long investment the coins you bought a top that I hope they will bring you profit in I am sure !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:10:06 PM

I do not like to invest my money, bounty is better for me! It is better to spend your time, your strength and earn!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: