Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:05:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many projects are dead?  (Read 11946 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

We all know that crypto is a young market, and largely unregulated. So whilst it is exciting and offers potential of huge rewards, there are also plenty of scams out there. It's vitally important to research as much as you can before buying into a project, and if you are even slightly risk-averse, then it can be a good idea to stay away from younger projects and only go in on the more established ones.
Frayz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:36:48 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 06:44:43 AM by Frayz

Now is a very difficult time for ICO projects. The market is unpredictable, the rate of the crypto currency has fallen very much in the last 6 months. Investors do not invest a lot of money in the ICO as they are waiting for the market to begin to grow.

• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
Website ܀ Telegram [EN] ܀ Telegram [RU] ܀ Facebook ܀ Instagram
Whitepaper ܀ Onepager ܀ Twitter ܀ LinkedIn
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:38:08 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
there ar e alot of project, the worst of them doe an dths most sucessful are becomi g popular, i do not thinkmthat there are few projects

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

a lot of things happen like this, this pure project only think of unilateral profit, not thinking of investors and bounty hunter, for now I alone if in investing only altcoin that have a good future, for me invest, like eth, bch, and ADA.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

So many ICOs. Surely not all of them are going to be successful. From this information we should learn that you have to investigate well before investing on any ICO.

Actually nowadays it is too difficult to find any good ICO. Even from "top" ICOs there are many scammers. I think the short pause would be not bad idea.
Well, maybe they were dead due to lack of care from the developer or the marketing team, some really after the sale don't have any plan with pumping of the price at all so it is really hard to invest nowadays.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

Now is a very difficult time for ISO projects. The market is unpredictable, the rate of the crypto currency has fallen very much in the last 6 months. Investors do not invest a lot of money in the ICO as they are waiting for the market to turn.
i really doubt that good projects will die forever, so i think that you will find a lot interesting companies to invest, thwy are not dead

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

I can now see a situation similar to many projects. One of the last is Helbiz. According to announcements, plans - it was planned that this project will give a very strong and rapid growth. Unfortunately, the price falls and falls, and apparently everything goes to the fact that the project generally fails.
Saitteld

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

there much a lot of other scam still up that must to be shut down.  Undecided
is needed a bit of regulation and control. People are loosing tons of money.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

So many ICOs. Surely not all of them are going to be successful. From this information we should learn that you have to investigate well before investing on any ICO.

Actually nowadays it is too difficult to find any good ICO. Even from "top" ICOs there are many scammers. I think the short pause would be not bad idea.
yes i think the same thing, the ICO is getting worse.
perhaps this is the impact of the decline in Bitcoin prices. every successful coin reaches hardcap at this very deep dump. I did not find the proper ICO price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:58:39 PM

There's no trust here, This business is unregulated,  just statistic needed. If a coin looks too good to be true, it most likely is. I invest In ICO weary of so many things,If I'm  unsure of a coin, I'll will reduce my initial investment or set a time frame and watch it’s performance. If you think the coins has a chance to prevail in future, then you can HODL
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:08:55 AM

You are very true a lot project totally scam after they raise a lot of money they already gone and run but of course not all are scam some are slow progress and considering also the bear market why price is drop. I suggest before entering investment do your own research and take a loook the whitepaper if possible to be use in the future.

#Support Vanig
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:12:26 AM

many are not captured because trading volume is less than 100k$.they may end up being delisted
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:15:46 AM

What you have seen are just the one's listed on coinmarketcap. I believe that there are thousand projects that was not listed on CMC and abandoned by developers. Most likely, this are the projects that ended up being a scam. Hopefully the investors will be able to recover what they have lost on other investments or ICO if they still want to continue.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

Considering the huge amount of projects that keep appearing everyday it is normal to think that the big majority of them will get rejected or will fail even after a bit of acceptation, only the ones that offer innovative ideal will prevail.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:21:20 AM

Because something works doesn’t mean it can’t be improved. That's why many projects are dead. When they have enough money, they never improve their technology. That's a mistake.
cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:27:56 AM

Yes, only a small number of projects can survive, so I don't recommend participating in ICO. ICO is too risky.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:41:14 AM

The death of some of the alts doesn't comes as a surprise for me. I had earlier predicted that out of the existing thousands of alts and tokens, only a small portion will survive until 2020.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:50:22 AM

More than one thousand crypto projects died on June 30 2018 according to a recent TechCrunch report.  Based on data from two sites Coinopsy and DeadCoins. I think there needs to be management and legal regulations for future projects

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:16:26 AM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects.
It's coins, there's a difference between coins and projects.
They have left many projects without developers or scam projects.
Those projects are only trolling their investors and they don't offer real service or innovation.
I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra.
Those coins are exposed scam. Before there are concerned internet netizens that are warning the community that bitconnect is a scam/ponzi but still others insist to invest with the aim of earning an easy money.
While Centra founder was arrested.
Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
Obvious projects can be seen if they are serious with what they are doing. They provide proof and progress report to their investors. IMO, I don't trust any of them until they have proven something reliable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:25:33 AM

I do not know, what I know right now is that if you just stay and wait, then you have only one choice, that is to die slowly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: