Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we protect ourselves from scam?  (Read 5436 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

This is why we need regulation on the ICO market to protect the investments from scam projects.
It is very difficult to identify scam projects as some projects suddenly turn out to be a scam.

I think somebody should do a service or a platform for carrying out the ICO at which the registration and identification of the team will be mandatory. In case of violations, measures must be taken.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:04:02 PM

The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?

We can protect ourselves from scam by studying the project and knowing their team members through the aid of understanding and doing more research base on the project and also the team members.
Sophiya

Activity: 146
Merit: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

No one 100% can say with a high degree of certainty that the project will be successful or it will be another fraud scheme. Many of these bad people are smart enough and have good specific knowledge because, without it, they simply will not believe. Therefore, there is a risk of being deceived. And our task is to reduce these risks to a minimum.
Akano

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

The truth is those behind the svam projects r smart but I believe with adequate knowledge and thorough research, one will be able to decode which is real.... It's good to pay attention to those that are members the team and the manager himself. ..
kzel2226

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

must research bro before you invest that project always search the team the white paper the site background and so on the research bout the project will be protect you for alot of many scammer now

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
healthcarep

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

before we participate in any ICO, simply undergo the scores of that specific ICO in one-of-a-kind contrast websites, test their white paper, roadmap, and team members, take a look at very well and if we trust in them that everything is in accurate manner, then we are able to participate in that ICO, however it is recommended to invest a moderate amount in new ICOs at contemporary, now due to volatile cryptocurrency in current ultimate months.
itoybtc

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?

I think we should be wise in every action that we make for us to avoid being scam because we all ready know that in this kind of business there are always people who are  scammers are good at getting paid, but nearly always fail to deliver on their promises. Better to have a research with a topic talks about the scammers or the people who are victims of scam artist for you to have knowledge about how to prevent it and how to avoid being scam by the scam artist.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

There is no 100% assurance that you will not be scammed. I took part in private sale of one promising project. They have collected 3.5m$ in a private pool and disappeared. One week later White hats recovered our funds somehow.

Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

Currently we have no government protection so we should check everything wisely or at least listen to recommendations from people we trust
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

We should try as much as possible to verify and authentic everyessage we see or read. Easily jumping ship will make susceptible to being scammed, treat every strange person as a potential scammer, that way you will be very careful.
Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:07:47 PM
Merited by Zaibraid (1)

Learned from my previous experience that I experienced several ICO scams, so I am now more careful to join the ICO. I now study ICO in detail first before I decide to join the ICO. Besides that, my efforts to avoid this ICO fraud by making a SWOT analysis of the ICO. This analysis contains strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats from the project. When I did the analysis, I was able to weigh the ICO's tendency to succeed or fail. That's a simple effort that I usually do. Besides that, I gave a sign of ICO fraud which leased me, I gave a red sign to the developer and also the manager of his bounty campaign.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

The best way to avoid scam campaigns is to thoroughly research the campaign before deciding to participate in or invest in it. In the current cryptocurrency market, scam campaigns are very high, more than 80%, so it's important to research ICO projects, or to participate in ICOs that are managed by well-known management forums such as yahoo. , atriz, deadley.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████