Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

what a huge crowd by the Vietnamese as they embrace GCOX in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam today. the autograph and selfie with the legend Michael Owen is truly a blockbuster hit! when and where will be the next? stay tune peeps!

And this is exactly what the GCOX platform aims to do - to make the fan community closer to their stars and heroes in the childhood! And we could see how it started to work with GCOX even the ITS is not over yet) It`s an amazing feeling to make some dreams come true with the help of GCOX and blockchain! And it`s only a piece of pleasure and functionality that GCOX platform could provide for both sides.

the project where both fan and idol are mutually gain something from each other in the most convenient way. the project is first from the industry and from the plan to the execution it is well played.
iamlds08

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

hi DEV

I have a question.
do you see anything unusual . 20% for the development team and the GCOX team, which is too big. usually only 5 to 10% for a project. You do not need so many shares. That makes the value of the token likely to be dominated by you. And investors do not want that to happen, just a personal opinion.

So this will be how the distribution goes, i just wanna ask where will be the category that the GCOX bounty campaigns will be falling?, In order for the participants to know it. But likewise thank you in advance for the people who'll be answering it.

Based on their Whitepaper there is no really portion for bounty campaign so I think that the bounty pool came from the GCOX team or maybe they buy it from ITS to reserve the the ACM tokens for their campaigns. I wonder if all bounty participants will also receive Applause tokens (APL).

it is a fixed bounty
TOTAL REWARDS
200k ACM, 170k divided among 5 campaigns, 30k ACM each campaign. 25k reserved for exceptional work bonuses or return to the budget.
i think it is from the team

Well this seems clear to me now, 200k Acm tokens divided to 5 camps. This question goes with my mind too when i see this post.  It's a large amound of U.S. dollars too, I guess those bounty participants are celebrating right now to see that GCOX is really doing well.

it is too early to celebrate because most of the ico's are being dumped by them too and the market value of the coin depends on the tranche results. i believe that in a short period of time it will eventually recover too. for the bounty hunters, my advise is to hodl for you not to regret!
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

GCOX made it possible to interact with celebrities. There will be demand for both celebrities as well as civilians.

They have been created a market segment where most of the other companies ignore and they were the first to do so that is why it is good to invest in here because they are the pioneer in this segmented industry.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
iamlds08

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

The team has a great deal of enthusiasm and talent to work on developing their ideas and putting them into reality. I would like to actively help the team develop this product.

I was also amazed how big their team is but they only have one intention and move as one to spread awareness about GCOX platform around the world. They are really determine and putting a lot of effort to fulfill the mission of GCOX and as a result they had a successful tranche 1 on their ITS after getting a 120% subscription.

and this doesnt end in here because they have extended their tranched 1 up to august 18 to have the demand of the community to become larger. so what are you waiting for? get the chance to avail .6 per acm token until it last!
mongkie

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

the world's first platform with a block chain, which allows you to advertise and list the popularity of celebrities.
a platform to revolutionize the traditional fandom by adding market and charity on it with the use of blockchain technology. yes they use the popularity of the celebrities to make money in a transparent and accountable way. 
it has certainly change the old school fandom and charity works. this kind of project is a blessing to the community because now it is easier to help your idols in his/her charity works! lets give the world a helping hand with the use of GCOX!

iamlds08

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

GCOX made it possible to interact with celebrities. There will be demand for both celebrities as well as civilians.

They have been created a market segment where most of the other companies ignore and they were the first to do so that is why it is good to invest in here because they are the pioneer in this segmented industry.

actually, there are projects that are endorsed by celebrities and the thing is, the celebrities are getting paid only which is one way unlike GCOX where the celebrities can give back the love to those who are in need via celeb charity
iamlds08

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

To think that their first tranche gain 120% percent subscription what are your thoughts about the next tranches what will be the results if you were to predict?
Feel free to answer and give some prediction guys, i believe this will be exciting for sure this ICO really doesn't  fail to surprise me a lot.

i am betting for a 200% and i think it is attainable because the team is never stops in promoting gcox on different countries in asia. i hope that they will soon reach south korea where fandom is a living!
mongkie

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

hi DEV

I have a question.
do you see anything unusual . 20% for the development team and the GCOX team, which is too big. usually only 5 to 10% for a project. You do not need so many shares. That makes the value of the token likely to be dominated by you. And investors do not want that to happen, just a personal opinion.

So this will be how the distribution goes, i just wanna ask where will be the category that the GCOX bounty campaigns will be falling?, In order for the participants to know it. But likewise thank you in advance for the people who'll be answering it.

Based on their Whitepaper there is no really portion for bounty campaign so I think that the bounty pool came from the GCOX team or maybe they buy it from ITS to reserve the the ACM tokens for their campaigns. I wonder if all bounty participants will also receive Applause tokens (APL).

it is a fixed bounty
TOTAL REWARDS
200k ACM, 170k divided among 5 campaigns, 30k ACM each campaign. 25k reserved for exceptional work bonuses or return to the budget.

Well this seems clear to me now, 200k Acm tokens divided to 5 camps. This question goes with my mind too when i see this post.  It's a large amound of U.S. dollars too, I guess those bounty participants are celebrating right now to see that GCOX is really doing well.

it is too early to celebrate because most of the ico's are being dumped by them too and the market value of the coin depends on the tranche results. i believe that in a short period of time it will eventually recover too. for the bounty hunters, my advise is to hodl for you not to regret!

bounty hunters dumping will be no use if the investors are smart enough to know the value of this project in the following years. the 120% subscribers in its first tranche is the proof that the crowd is eyeing in this project so expect bigger if they have added more celebrities to endorse and be part of this project.

iamlds08

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

hi DEV

I have a question.

it is a fixed bounty
TOTAL REWARDS

bounty hunters dumping will be no use if the investors are smart enough to know the value of this project in the following years. the 120% subscribers in its first tranche is the proof that the crowd is eyeing in this project so expect bigger if they have added more celebrities to endorse and be part of this project.

you have a point and the project has so many cards to play on because there are so many stars in the industry and each an every celebrity has a certain fans club/ supporters or lets say subscribers. good point!
mongkie

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

To think that their first tranche gain 120% percent subscription what are your thoughts about the next tranches what will be the results if you were to predict?
Feel free to answer and give some prediction guys, i believe this will be exciting for sure this ICO really doesn't  fail to surprise me a lot.

though the price will be higher than the first tranche, i believe that it will exceed 300% because of what the first tranche had collected it will surely a big news in the entertainment industry as well in the community of whale investors.

duncaneastlance

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:06:56 AM

hi DEV
https://i.imgur.com/a3Trczi.png
I have a question.

it is a fixed bounty
TOTAL REWARDS

is that really true sir that the bounty campaign in facebook is already stopped because until now im posting on facebook and reposting eh i dont have an idea that its already been stopped?
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

though the price will be higher than the first tranche, i believe that it will exceed 300% because of what the first tranche had collected it will surely a big news in the entertainment industry as well in the community of whale investors.

I am very positive that this might be happening, since they only have the private I.T.S. yet can't imagine whey they now do it in public. Imagine if all of their telegram member will be coming in, The last time i check it's around 43.k persons are there. This is a very large progress for gcox.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

hi DEV

I have a question.

it is a fixed bounty
TOTAL REWARDS

is that really true sir that the bounty campaign in facebook is already stopped because until now im posting on facebook and reposting eh i dont have an idea that its already been stopped?

well you have a point, but for my stand i guess if i'm a real supporter of gcox i already know tha circumstances because that's how usually ICO works. my thing is we can celebrate because people are recognizing this platform because it has really potential. And to think that it's now on 120% percent can't you see what will be it's further milestones.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

i am betting for a 200% and i think it is attainable because the team is never stops in promoting gcox on different countries in asia. i hope that they will soon reach south korea where fandom is a living!

You're right South Korea should not be miss on GCOX world tour, I also heard that they will be back soon on Philippines and I'm sure that Manny Pacquiao will be in front line. GCOX continues promotion will surely attract more potential investor to participate on their Inital Token Sale.
mongkie

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

I am very positive that this might be happening, since they only have the private I.T.S. yet can't imagine whey they now do it in public. Imagine if all of their telegram member will be coming in, The last time i check it's around 43.k persons are there. This is a very large progress for gcox.

yes the community of GCOX is getting bigger and bigger now but i find it hard to communicate with telegram because there are lots of newcommers asking same questions again and again.i think it is much easier if there are many telegram moderators to answer queries.

mongkie

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

You have a great team. But I hope this will not only favour the big fish

what do you mean by big fish? whales investors? how can it be possible?

mongkie

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

You're right South Korea should not be miss on GCOX world tour, I also heard that they will be back soon on Philippines and I'm sure that Manny Pacquiao will be in front line. GCOX continues promotion will surely attract more potential investor to participate on their Inital Token Sale.

i am also a fan of korean groups and i find  south korea a good country to dive in because the crypto knowledge their is already known and there are lots of investors and exchanges in that country. p.s i like korean girls too LOL

Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

i am also a fan of korean groups and i find  south korea a good country to dive in because the crypto knowledge their is already known and there are lots of investors and exchanges in that country. p.s i like korean girls too LOL

let's just hope that the regulations in south korea will be final and crypto will be fully legalize again, When this country decided to ban crypto the market really shattered, I guess if South Korea will be patronizing GCOX well i think this will be a good thing since there are lots of kpop fans all over the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Katashi

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

You have a great team. But I hope this will not only favour the big fish

what do you mean by big fish? whales investors? how can it be possible?

i think he's refferring abou the whales right, well i don't think so since the project itself is very good which i think will benefit all the parties involve. So i guess there's no need to worry, I believe the team is really committed on the goals and the success of the platform and the people who will support this project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
Katashi

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

yes you are right and their telegram members are seem so active they really want to support GCOX all out, i believe this is a good implication in order for gcox to reach its heights. I hope those supports will be continuing till i reaches it's goal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: