Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?  (Read 4542 times)
Phil315

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

No matter how much you try to educate people, they will never stop falling for such traps or scams. Sometimes, it is an act of greed too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

People will never learn if they continue to close their mind in this kind of business. But if they will become an open minded person in business for

sure in the long run their goal will be achieve. But for now, they need to be patience while doing learning in crypto/bitcoin, though there is risk in

every investment that they are going to make.
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:26:09 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

People will never ever learn.  Ever.  The greed and FOMO take over and the primal brain takes over and boom.  People will listen to nothing.  All they want to do is feed that Lambo urge.  I now mostly just step aside and watch when people are about to screw up.  Its way more fun than having them get pissed at you for saving them.  Every once in a while I will profit from the populaces stupidity as well. 
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:05:34 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 
Dear friend,
I highly agree with what you share here. I've ever participated in many airdrop campaigns and the results I get a lot of trash coins in my wallet. Very sorry to call these coins "trash coin" because actually I do not know what to do with them when its value is not enough for sale on the trading exchange or that they are not listed on any exchanges. It is also possible that I didn't study projects carefully before joined.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:28:25 AM

People will never learn if they continue to close their mind in this kind of business. But if they will become an open minded person in business for

sure in the long run their goal will be achieve. But for now, they need to be patience while doing learning in crypto/bitcoin, though there is risk in

every investment that they are going to make.
it can be said that everyone has a different way of learning. some learn formally, some learn through experience, and some learn through their failures. Well, I myself learned from these three things.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

I personally learnt when I participated fully in a project and I wasn't paid after the project was over. I asked the bounty manager several queries and he always tells me to fill pinned form on the telegram group which I did so but to no avail. At the end, the bounty manager was no where to be found and project was scam. It all about vigilance.

Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

The people who are experiencing mistakes in this cryptocurrency investments will surely be able to learn the things that went wrong, so from those mistakes that you encountered will teach us to learn the mistakes of the past and face the future to come with the right things.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:43:47 AM

During the past few months, there were quite a number of good airdrops. But I agree that they are getting few and far between. The lack of an effective verification mechanism is encouraging a lot of scammers to this field.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

During the past few months, there were quite a number of good airdrops. But I agree that they are getting few and far between. The lack of an effective verification mechanism is encouraging a lot of scammers to this field.
Existing gaps are used by scammers to obtain personal benefits, so that the project objectives that are held do not reach their true goals. and this makes the effectiveness of the motions less effective
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

The people who are experiencing mistakes in this cryptocurrency investments will surely be able to learn the things that went wrong, so from those mistakes that you encountered will teach us to learn the mistakes of the past and face the future to come with the right things.

Yes you are right, experience is the best way to earn more advantage on the market since you will learn everything about the statistical changes by monitoring each day.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:22:27 AM

Because many people are eager to earn huge profit so they tend to invest in a token believing the promises/claims of the dev that their token will soar high after they hit the exchanges.

Lack of knowledge and effort to educate themselves are one of the problem, we should not risk our hard-earned money to random projects promising profit that is too good to be true because that case always turn out to be scam.

Komissarnik

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

Beautiful and correct sildova about self-development analysis of literate stratigistic planning of further economic activity ...... In the end, only and remain words and unfulfilled dreams. People who are able to correctly analyze their own and other people's mistakes in the very business is very little. Most are rumored, and a beautiful picture in the hope of getting "fabulous profits" by participating in various lotteries (ICO)
sidodadii

Activity: 597

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

there are many people that want to create money from easy thing like that. they think its just like you have 50% chance to win the prize. but, in a fact its more than 50%, you get fail Cheesy. but they will always follow airdrop because it is the one of easy way (if you are luck) to get token.
in the past, i always join for airdrop. now i never join.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

When they think crypto is an easy industry, but it's not. To survive and earn here, you need to learn a lot, deal with your mistakes and never give up.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

People learn if they do a mistakes such as participating in a not legit project or investing in a bad coins because you can learn with your own mistakes and most of people experienced that way nowadays.

nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

What i can see is people would only learn if they had already experienced to be scammed. They would make sure for the next time that they not just entrust investment they will keep it in mind that they should research and study first before investing.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

People learn if they do a mistakes such as participating in a not legit project or investing in a bad coins because you can learn with your own mistakes and most of people experienced that way nowadays.
well they will learn from their mistakes and fix them. the average person will usually become aware of itself and not make a mistake again

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

I think they don't know how the cryptocurrency goes around. They  just join bounty without reviewing the coins that they are going to advertise that's why they're prone to scams.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

Ignorance is a bliss my brother. A lot of people have been easily persuaded by just showing numeric figures. The phrase "it's an easy money" is thrown a lot these days and a lot has been picking it up.

People are so lazy nowadays even for a small amount of researching is too much work for them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

People will only learned from there mistakes if it actually happen to them or if it strike back the bad things they have done. People always want to learn it the hard way. They dont believe in Karma. zremeber, what goes around comes around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: