Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?  (Read 4542 times)
aleem15

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:27:12 AM

I don't think people want to learn. Airdrops sounds cool and promising. I mean put some time into and you get coins which could potentially be worth a lot or nothing. It's not a bad deal but if you spend a whole lot of money I guess you would expect something better. Hope for the best and know your project manager.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:39:42 AM

People learn from their past mistakes, but not all, because in this kind of investment we should study and research carefully if we were going to invest in any projects that related in crypto since 90% of the ICO's are failed or turn out into a scammed projects.
our mistakes could be best lesson for us.using trading plan could help to identify our mistakes.so we could improve our skills based on this trading plan.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:09:08 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 
These investors that puts up their money on ICOs were probably tried their luck on the possible price growth of the coins invested in.Maybe they know the risk ahaead of teir investments bit they still manage to find fortune in this cryptocurrency community.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:09:22 AM

I believe that the reason is the people want easy money and whenever you promise such a thing without too much work than the greed overtake the work discipline and leave its place to biased decisions.

people will never learn about a project if there is still greed and profit in themselves without a good study of crypto currencies, so that they only take advantage regardless of investors who have tried to support their project
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:50:15 AM

Considering total mass population all over the world crypto is still very new and each day there will someone who will be newbie.
And people always learn from from their mistakes.I too had made mistakes learnt and still learning every day something new.
The problem is when someone's greed took them over and start something out of a fud news or any speculation,for example last year's bull run is really one of the main cause.People simply saw the profit and cared less to gain some insights and knowledge and this will continue.
The prices are very low now and I am getting greedy now Tongue Tongue
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

Coz they think that they can make money easily that's why they try to gamble there investment.Never ever try to getting involved withe the airdrops specially if required for investment 100% of this will turn into shits.Well airdrop are good if it is free but be careful to choose,just do your own research for that coin that you want to venture.
CharlieArtist

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:30:18 AM

I think in the world of investment it has a huge risk, and for novice investors to learn from the experience they have done, people will always learn through their experience and that is the reason why every professional trader in the market gets a profit.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

People tend to believe more in sweet and good fairytale than just an ordinary and not so interesting truth. They want to make loads of money without having to worry about efforts and so on.
whenever the person wants or has the intention to study in the crypto world. if he doesn't want to come from the heart he will just waste time. he also had to know the weaknesses and strengths before they came out.
People should start to learn about the future business and investment so that they may have a better future. This is necessary for the youngsters as well to start learning about the crypto world because they have to make their future to get profit from a trusted and most profitable source which is the Bitcoin and other best crypto coins. Sometimes market conditions get worst but it does not mean that we are dying but it recovers after some time.

lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

People learn from their past mistakes, but not all, because in this kind of investment we should study and research carefully if we were going to invest in any projects that related in crypto since 90% of the ICO's are failed or turn out into a scammed projects.
Yes but i still see some potential Ico out there with a good project. There is a lot Ico out there that offering the same idea or the old idea which i believe no competitive advantages. This kind of ico is the bad one and turn out to be unsuccessful cause they just copying.

Jateng

Activity: 1273
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

Since I've been here, I am a certified bounty hunter. Later on, I discovered airdrop and I admit I actively participate in it because I also wanted to have additional coins because that means additional money. But as time passes by, I do hate most airdrop. Most of the coins have a very little value or not listed in exchangers. I realized I am just wasting my time in aidrop so I decided to stop. I hope some other people also realize this kind of thing.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

maybe the people will learn cryptocurrency when and learn how to use it and how to benefit from cryptocurrency and maybe the people wait until the country starts applying cryptocurrency.
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

I don't understand the material presented. but it would be nice for you to share the knowledge you have with us.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:50:30 PM

maybe the people will learn cryptocurrency when and learn how to use it and how to benefit from cryptocurrency and maybe the people wait until the country starts applying cryptocurrency.
If they are waiting for this then it is not good to wait anymore because now almost all over the world bitcoin is being use and people are buying goods with help of bitcoin, now we are in modern age where digital currency really matters and it is very important for all of us, so I think it is the main reason any most of people are trying to learn about crypto currency because it is full of profit.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

If they are waiting for this then it is not good to wait anymore because now almost all over the world bitcoin is being use and people are buying goods with help of bitcoin, now we are in modern age where digital currency really matters and it is very important for all of us, so I think it is the main reason any most of people are trying to learn about crypto currency because it is full of profit.
That is the thing, we should learn everyday so that we can adapt this kind of change that will happen and can legally adapt by our government soon, we should learn from it everyday know the other thing aside from this, know what will this benefit for us and the possible ways for the cryptocurrency to grow more.

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

Because they turn their brains off, logic off, when they start to dream of good opportunity that pays off. Most people do this for all sorts of things.
Yes, those people who are close minded but they want to be rich and dont want to sacrifice or risk anything about them are the people who are close minded and idiot. If they want a good opportunity they must sacrifice what they have in exchange of it. Maybe in the near future people may learn that kind of thing.
From your concept, I agree with the fact that a person who does not have the initiative taking trait cannot become rich no matter how great strategies he formulate. In the end, everything boils down to investment and investment in the best coins is what we need to make money. To make easy money, you have to have a long term investment plan which keeps you healthy and free of panic decisions.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:52:34 AM

Well maybe there are still so many people are not learning how to find a good ico,  but i predicted that next year a lot of people will really learn to find a good project that they will support so people can make more income.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Well maybe there are still so many people are not learning how to find a good ico,  but i predicted that next year a lot of people will really learn to find a good project that they will support so people can make more income.
maybe they learn it.but it is not easy and need long time to understand how to find good ico project.as long as we have strong will , we will find this way.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:53:46 AM

When you built a company, you would need to upgrade and work every week or every month on the project of your business. The technology business is exactly like the NOKIA example. NOKIA had a huge share in the market back in the early 2000. They had these simple mobile phones but they kept on working in the same project without updating it. This led to the fall of the company as iPhone and Samsung emerged and introduced smart phones.

Same is the case in crypto. You have to work constantly on your business plans to get things moving or you might loose big. So yes people should research to know more and more.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:10:57 AM

I don't understand the material presented. but it would be nice for you to share the knowledge you have with us.
People have to aware their selves about the modernism of currency so as to take benefits from these valuable coins which are in the doing much for us in this modern technological market. People have to take care of everything especially the current stage is of low value and have it from a long time so all we need is to invest when the market value is down.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

Some people will never learn. They get swindled from time to time in their bid to get rich quickly. Virtually all this airdrop promising outrageous gains are scam and people have to learn to avoid them. Apart from loosing your money, they also use it to harvest your data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: