Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto?  (Read 19808 times)
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

This is really a very interesting topic and it needs to be discussed in detail.How did the global financial crisis? the causes of the crisis may be:
complex social and political situation;
poor financial and economic management;
oversaturation of markets with assumptions (competition);
natural phenomena (cataclysms, wars, catastrophes);
risky decisions regarding the development of banks and financial institutions.
Internal and external causes of the global economic crisis do not develop immediately, but accumulate, bringing the state into a state of depression, recession, destabilization. Therefore, when the first signs of these phenomena appear, it is important to reconsider political decisions and respond quickly to a volatile economy.
What should organizations and States as a whole do if the crisis cannot be avoided? It is important to understand and rethink its terms. As a rule, people perceive the situation negatively, do not want to accept it and benefit from it. But the conditions of the global economic crisis can be reduced not only to the collapse of production, the banking system, social imbalance, but also to benefits:

revision of oil, assets, gold and currency prices, as a consequence of inflation slowdown;
reduced supply of imported goods, the ability to improve the competitiveness of their products;
increase productivity and employees ' desire to work in order not to lose their jobs.
I As a crypto-enthusiast, I believe that after the next financial crisis, all States will sit down at the negotiating table and accept cryptocurrency as a universal means of payment.
Hometown789

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

The subject you mentioned to me is very interesting!
I am quite concerned about this issue.
The economic crisis will involve many areas of influence from the economy, trade, the social and the cryptocurrency market is no exception.
At that time most investors were psychologically out of the market.
lexalebas

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Crypto_Walet

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

I think it will positively affect cryptocurrency, because a lot of investor probably come to crypto market and put their savings in crypto and it will be huge if it happens. But also it could easily have negative effect as well.
For sure cryptocurrency can become the best way to invest,  but nobody can say surely, will see

Пeшкa -  этo пoтeнциaльный фepзь, a КpиптoBaлeт - этo бyдyщий КpиптoTyз!
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

There are opposing theories about what will happen to the crypto-currency markets in the context of another global market crash. On the one hand there are bulls, bitcoin holders and traders who think that the next economic catastrophe will be a baptism of fire for crypto currency. On the other hand, there are bears, pessimists (they may even be crypt holders themselves) who believe that the financial crisis will cause the devastation of the cryptomir.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

as works with decision on expending details on technical strategics as running with the manage of examination, trader gains as appealing least on range on field as referring use with supports on confinement to put with finest on option to request with the table of exchange.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:58:33 PM

Most likely people will incur their cash in crypto to at least save, but most likely to earn more. Such a market can not but attract.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:17:51 PM

I stick to fact, that money flow to crypto market in case stock market will crash.
People have to buy other assets to save their money during crisis and crypto is a perfect way to invest.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
Certainly that crypto will be affected. We can not deny that the economic crisis in the world will surely affect all aspects of the economy in the world. Crypto is also designed as a financial system in the future so that the circumstances that occur in the world will also affect what will happen in the world of crypto.
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

A global crisis environment can affect the market in a bad way. After all, we have to turn our money into a crypto money, a concrete currency to be eliminated. The depreciation of this money in a global crisis affects everything.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:52:42 AM

I think cryptocurrency is a safe haven when there is a global financial crisis. The advantages of cryptocurrency will make people more secure than holding cash or gold.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic was already discussed many times I think,surely it will affect the crypto world too because the investors will try to make money from their investment will leads to fall in the demand and prices.So we can't do anything if the market is fall because the other fields are also falling,so it will recover sooner when the conditions become normal.The gold is the only thing which can withstand the global crisis.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bottdto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:56:59 AM

If the global economic crisis, then bitcoin will start to rise, because Bitcoin has been considered as an investment commodity with the same attributes as gold.
gatholocco

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:45:50 PM

I do not know if the current economic crisis is around the world, but if that's true, I think not only the affected crytocurrency, but all the markets. I do not think it's because crypto has decreased in price, maybe there's something else that makes it down.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

hmm, here is a chance that people will invest in crypto too when the blood is on the streets. 1 BTC will be 1 BTC and noone can take it from you. for real

If economic crisis happen around the world, i think all kind of market not only crypto market will go down. Because money is not valuable day by day, people will try to keep more stable valuable item like gold or usd (in developing countries, usd is most stable valuable comparing to its own country money) Because all cryprocurrencies are not stable so it will be down to die. Only real products, real work of cryprocurrencies survive
Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

I feel that would give the digital currency showcase a major lift. Bitcoin is absolutely autonomous from other money related markets and most likely would be not influenced by any financial matters emergency.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

If economic crisis happen around the world, i think all kind of market not only crypto market will go down. Because money is not valuable day by day, people will try to keep more stable valuable item like gold or usd (in developing countries, usd is most stable valuable comparing to its own country money) Because all cryprocurrencies are not stable so it will be down to die. Only real products, real work of cryprocurrencies survive
That can happen, as is the characteristic of digital currencies, which is having things that are not real.
If a crisis occurs then there will indeed be a bad situation and assets that have physical forms such as gold and USD will be a good choice.
But now we are just talking because the development of the digital currency is in a very good position.
I believe that now digital currencies can survive and hopefully there will be no economic crisis.
The global economic crisis will have an impact on all aspects of the world and it is not liked by everyone.
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

Now it is not clear what can happen to the cryptocurrency in the event of a crisis, it can disappear completely or rise high. Although I personally think that the cryptocurrency will fall, but compared to the global market, the fall will not be great.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

I think if there is a global crisis that the price of bitcoin will rise because Fiat money will start to depreciate and people want to keep the value of their money. Therefore, they will start buying cryptocurrency.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
refreshka

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

Since the crypto currency is not controlled by the governor and is not known when it will be legalized, I do not think that the global crisis is affecting. The market is completely independent, as it is available for almost any country. I am sure that as soon as people have money, after the crisis, the crypt market will also go up.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

I am not sure about this, surely there will be a big influence when the global crisis affects all stock exchanges including the crypto market, but of course there are many differences that will occur. and we hope there is no big effect on this industry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: