Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:28:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments  (Read 3993 times)
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

if we want to make profits on consistent bases then we should make short term and long term investments we should make investments on balance manner then only we can see profit for long term even market in downtrend or uptrend

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

Definitely long-term investments is not trading. Because trading mean that you will buy asset and sell it in short period of time without any drawdown. But hold and just wait for a long time is not trading, it is just long-term investment. But actually long-term investment afford trader to earn money and correct his last mistakes. That's why many traders choose long-term investments. And I also prefer to hold for long time.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies can show themselves well in the long run. In the short term, this is more like a speculation than an investment.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

Surely a very profitable long-term investment in the future,,, there can be no doubt that in the future the development of cryptocurrency is better than now.,, other coins are just coming and wasted so that I can not be sure which one is the most profitable and that I know every year altcoin always get rid of, the most profitable is Bitcoin and Ethereum,,, choose what you believe,,, it all depends on your own analysis I can only see the best coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum...
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

in my opinion long term investment is much better than short term investment. long term investment is more profitable especially in the current market condition. short term investment is good if you have experience in trading but if you have no experience of course long term investment is a right choice.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

Which do you prefer?

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

I believe that at this point we should only be a short-term head, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and are still in the long-term bearish, Therefore, short-term investment will minimize your risk and can be profitable. Long-term investment I think the risk will be very high and you will be able to severely damage if bitcoin prices fall deeply.
I'm not good at trading today so at the moment I choose the good coin and buy it because it's very low, this is the way I got a lot of profit in the previous market slumps here.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

I preferred a long term investment, slowly but surely!

Yes, but before you'll make that decision you need to know what that kind of investment or token that you invest in because if you put your money in investment that you really don't know, there is a possibility to lose all your money.
Agree with you, we should not invest our money blindly, because we are crypto currency user which needs a lot of patience to make decision. Don’t be hurry to invest it is your first time, try to learn about it well, I think long term trading is good in long term trading you will not be in tension about market price, in short term trading you will be worry about market, so better to hold for long term with long term investment you will be able to work with your other job too.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

I think short-term or long-term investments will both be profitable because they can also provide profits, but the time taken is different, short-term investments will be quicker for profit and for the long term it takes longer
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

In my own opinion, long term investment is much profitable than short term investment. Why? Because when you invest short term, you'll just earn smaller profit, because you're just aiming for profit in a short time. For example, you're fishing and you only put 2 - 3 hours in your fishing time, then you'll only get less fish, there's time that you'll get lucky, but the odds are little if you're talking about getting something big. While on the other side, if you'll put more time in fishing, you'll get more fish, and the chances of getting big is much bigger. Just like in investing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:16:00 AM

I think short-term or long-term investments will both be profitable because they can also provide profits, but the time taken is different, short-term investments will be quicker for profit and for the long term it takes longer
Right.It only differs on the term itself.And the fact that short-term investment is more risky than long-term investment so you have to be more skilled and more cautious about it so you will not end up losing when the price suddenly fluctuate.But both of them are profitable if you know how to handle properly the market price fluctuations.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:34:49 AM

I preferred a long term investment, slowly but surely!

Yes, but before you'll make that decision you need to know what that kind of investment or token that you invest in because if you put your money in investment that you really don't know, there is a possibility to lose all your money.
Agree with you, we should not invest our money blindly, because we are crypto currency user which needs a lot of patience to make decision. Don’t be hurry to invest it is your first time, try to learn about it well, I think long term trading is good in long term trading you will not be in tension about market price, in short term trading you will be worry about market, so better to hold for long term with long term investment you will be able to work with your other job too.
Precisely.Long-term investments do not give us more pressures and stress about the market price movement,you just have to hold your coins patiently until you see the price already growing.But with short-term investments,monitoring on the current market price is really a must so you will not end up losing and meet your expectations in the end.

Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

I know that many experts consider btc and ether having great potential which means that they are good for the long-term hold. I m not an exception, I have decided to do the same and invest in btc and ether
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:59:18 AM

I prefer long term investment because I don't have a lot of time to manage my coin and to keep on watching the chart, in short term you can make a lot of profit if you know how to trade and able to predict the market, for now the bear market is happening so the best coin to hold is the strong coin like BTC, eth or xrp

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

I think you should choose long-term investment, maybe you will succeed and become rich if you invest in the long term. If the short term you will never get the opportunity to sell at a good price.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

I think you should choose long-term investment, maybe you will succeed and become rich if you invest in the long term. If the short term you will never get the opportunity to sell at a good price.
Yes, but it depends on your own style of trading. Some trader get more tokens in intraday trading and so before that long term they gathered more tokens or coins that they get from making many short term trades. Long term is good but it is a must to stay on hodling it depends also when you will exit and take your profits with your capital.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

For me it depends on the coin what is the potential 'cause holding without knowing about the possibility behind the coin could be big mistake. Which your just wasting time on it , So before buying and holding i prefer to make a technical analysis first to ensure if it's for long term or short term ,'cause indeed  both manner is good and you can gain profits on it but always remember to hold a coin that belong on that two option.  
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

Im more like a long term invester and i always see my future in every coins i buy. Dreaming that i could harvest it in time for the future. I can survive things on short term for now so i put all my efforts to be secured in the long term. In this also i did not make myself stressed every minute from time to time monitoring.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

Short term investment is more profitable earning platform because we can fix the quick trade so we will earn more profit in short time. But long term investment is safer than short term so some new traders are participate in long term trading finally every trading have our own risk of crypto trading.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Judeoou

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

Both should be used to used towards making a good profit in investment. short term should be used to get weekly or monthly profit while long-term should be used to recover a good investment profit on the long run
ratna altika

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

I am bitcoin investor starting at q1 2014 and hold for long term is really worked for me. Short term investment will only work when the market condition at very bullish condition. For market like this we need long term vision and really be very carefull when we want to put our money on some project. But if this year we can comeback to $10k per bitcoin then short term investment will worked too. Long term for me is 4 years and short term is 6 month at least.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: