Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments  (Read 3993 times)
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

in investing for the long term you may be able to save and hold what you have chosen to invest with the time you set, and to invest in the short term you can choose to hold the coin you have chosen as an investment with one year or you want to hold only a few months, and everything is very different from doing day trading.
Capital allocation for long-term and short-term investment is a must in this moment when the market is showing signs of recovery. The division of capital also allows you to actively invest and reduce the risk of focusing on just one investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:31:01 AM

I trade full time so doing short term trading is good for me. I have a lot of time to check all the coins but only the decent kind of coins. I can seperate which of them would be good for my long term and good for the short terms.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:40:28 AM

I trade in the long run, I always wait for reasonable prices to sell them, and I believe the market will grow again. may explode at the end of the year.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:26:19 AM

Short term or Long term investment, I think the strategy of long-term investment is more suitable because the profit margin is bigger than short-term investment,

Which is more profitable to you, I am also earning good money  from long-term investment and I am happy with long-term investment,

The coins I think that is good for long-term now are Eth, Eos, Neo, ADA are the best coins I think,

Rika eparani

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

Which do you prefer?

https://i.imgur.com/2KGMO6k.jpg

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

? In short-term investments are better because we get faster profits but with prices now better we long term and wait for stable prices,

? luck is an investment with bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of all coins in crypto,

? for now it is very difficult to see the ico nice because a lot of ico-ico now that has been stained with trickery but we are still looking for a good ico and can benefit us for long term,
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Short term or Long term investment, I think the strategy of long-term investment is more suitable because the profit margin is bigger than short-term investment,

Which is more profitable to you, I am also earning good money  from long-term investment and I am happy with long-term investment,

The coins I think that is good for long-term now are Eth, Eos, Neo, ADA are the best coins I think,

Short term requires a lot of efforts to do if we want to make it as our daily job. While long term will need less effort and it more suiteable for people who has limited time on crypto.
AndreiYoung

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

long term is better but if you can gain profit from short investment, why not?
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

if you are a pro trader than I would suggest you regular trade. because doing regular trade you can get regular money and the end of the month it would be a great money. Beside regular trade, you need to put some money in the HODL  Some good coin with the good product you can invest some of your money in it. Long-term investment can give you a huge profit. after 3 months I gain total.52 BTC from only one coin Smiley
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

long term is best because you will get more profit but it will take more time so this is best to invest and short term invest is you can get little profit, so long term invest is better.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

Both short term investment and long term investment are good but it depends on the time you have in your hands to handle the short term as against the long term investment. In short term investment, you are dealing with lower time frame in making trading decisions, while for long term investment, you are dealing with higher time frame in making trading decisions.

The concern however, is that the lower the time frame, the more the risk and the more the profit you can be making compared to long term, so in most cases, it depends on what each individual is settled with.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

If you want to start trading you can do it, it is not mandatory to start short term or long term trading. If you Short term trading you can make money very quickly but you can lose your money very quickly because it has a risk or if you start long-term trading so you can earn money very slowly and it has a low risk, I think if you newbie you must start long-term investment because it is a safe investment.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

If you start trading, much better to understand how it works so I would advise just to buy some coins and see how it fit your goals. Just don't spend to much too so that you can mitigate your risk of losing as well. Maybe a few coins and just hold on and get a feel on what trading or holding is all about. Then once you gain the needed experience, you might do short term or day trading but always be careful.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

I use to trade only in bitcoin and ETH as both coins are giving daily short term profit and from that profit i keep coins as long term investment. Other coins i dont keep much track as some coins i kept for long term investment as their projects are very good for long term.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

Which do you prefer?

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

I believe investment is only for long term period, profitable or not is depend your option ( coin ). Easy guide is you can see from coinmarketcap and find number 1 - 5 coin from the top list to replace your money. Everything you take have risk and you should know it before enter the market. Be careful with your asset and good luck to you.

khavy93

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

I prefer a long term investment. It's safety. ADA is a good choice
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:55:11 PM

long term is best because you will get more profit but it will take more time so this is best to invest and short term invest is you can get little profit, so long term invest is better.
So it is good to invest your money into bitcoin growing price of bitcoin is the only way of getting success, s I chose long term investment for sure because it gives us more chances of earning, I think as much as we will invest our money into bitcoin for long term the more price of bitcoin will be high, hold your coin and have faith on your skills, investing for short term will give you profit but it will not be too high as you can get in long term investment.
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

I think short-term or long-term investments will both be profitable because they can also provide profits, but the time taken is different, short-term investments will be quicker for profit and for the long term it takes longer
Right.It only differs on the term itself.And the fact that short-term investment is more risky than long-term investment so you have to be more skilled and more cautious about it so you will not end up losing when the price suddenly fluctuate.But both of them are profitable if you know how to handle properly the market price fluctuations.
If you know crypto trading and can trade affectively then you can make big money in short time, because in trading you do not need to hold your coins for long time. You can earn profits on daily basis, but for that experience and time is mandatory. If you do not know how to trade cryptocurrency then holding is better for long time. Don’t sell your coins after a short period.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

Yes, if I think we have a good long-term investment Bitcoin.Karena I have gained a lot of profit in Bitcoin in long-term investment I realize that if I make short-term investments, I sometimes get lost from my capital so I never invest in the short term in coins Bitcoin.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

I choose long term investment, because you can surely earn a lot of profit. Because you will know or whether if you can already earn. Long term is best in bitcoin, that most profitable coins with it has a proven.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

if I prefer to invest short-term gan. especially looking for a coin that moves fast price charts. because to find extra money for daily needs gan. but if for now if I think again I better invest long-term. because the price is very difficult for my prediction gan .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: