Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments  (Read 3993 times)
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

Which do you prefer?

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

Now a days, i prefer long term investment because in this way i can have an assurance that i will be earning a huge amount of profit in the future while short term will not give you so much profit because the market price will not always pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

Which do you prefer?

Now a days, i prefer long term investment because in this way i can have an assurance that i will be earning a huge amount of profit in the future while short term will not give you so much profit because the market price will not always pump.
I think this time you should only invest in short-term and trading day, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusted down. Bitcoin prices have fallen, and altcoin prices continue to fall, and the market is in a long-term downtrend so long-term investment will be very risky and you will suffer heavy losses if bitcoin prices can not recover. .
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:22:43 AM

I prefer to do short-term trading rather than long-term trading because with short-term trading I can get a profit every day in contrast to long-term trading that cannot enjoy profits every day.
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:26:15 AM

For me, it depends on the market's situation, If the market
shows bullish pattern I'll do some short-term trades but if the
market gets unstable I switch to my long-term investments
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

I myself have tended to utilize the existence of altcoins for long-term investments because if I insist on investing every day the possibility of avoiding losses is very difficult after panic arises.That's where I keep trying to keep opportunities in creating profits.
aquaking

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

If the short term investment is while the market is growing, so you buy in and hold in a few days and then you sell the coin out. In my opinion, the market should now hold in the long run
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:58:18 PM

Short and long term is relative. To someone, 1 year might be a long term but to others like me, that's short term. Holding long term is the best. You don't need to be checking prices everyday but if you think you have made enough profit, sell he coin and wait for dip to acquire more volume. That's what I do.
airbamboo

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:06:57 AM

Both are good and both make much profit but I like long term investment it's good for big investors they make huge profit.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

I believe in the long term investments and for me there is nothing better than that.
That is better decision because long term is a big profit generating way which is better with the Bitcoin and then Ethereum comes. As we know that it takes time to give us profit so we can start short term with Litecoin and few others through which we can get some profit which will be less but all we will get is to save time with benefit. Start short term besides long term for your productivity.
Boppsross

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

Short Terms are best as you can predict the future and end it sooner than later.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

They are two profitable in this kind of business the different  you can’t earn what long term investments can earn in short term investments because of the opportunity that might happen to earn an income.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

Which do you prefer?

At this point in the market, I think you should only invest in the short term and not invest in the long term, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and the market is in the downtrend phase so the bitcoin price It will also be able to further deepen. So to minimize the risk you should only short-term investment and trading day.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:39:49 PM

Long-term and short-term investments can be done when we see the condition of the coin. because of the good and potentially good coins I think can be done for the long term, so I think when there is no improvement in the condition of the coin it can be done in the short term to avoid loss conditions.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

Which do you prefer?

I believe that you can only make long-term investments when the market is rising but at the moment the market is in the long-term downtrend so you will lose a lot if the bitocincoin price drops. Therefore, I believe that at this point you should only short-term investment and trading day to be able to minimize the risk.

beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:40:48 PM

Which do you prefer?

I believe that you can only make long-term investments when the market is rising but at the moment the market is in the long-term downtrend so you will lose a lot if the bitocincoin price drops. Therefore, I believe that at this point you should only short-term investment and trading day to be able to minimize the risk.
Short-term investment is a good choice but I believe that long-term investment is the safest and tireless without constantly monitoring and monitoring the market. You can see that the market is fluctuating so the trading day is very difficult to be successful. In the long term, you only need to divide your capital and invest in phases if the bitcoin price drops.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

short-term investment can work well if the market is moving up and down without stop and the price can increase higher in the next few days. but a long-term investment also works well too especially if we have a target for how long we want to hold and we will sell after that period is ended. and I am trying to do short-term investment and long-term investment at the same time so I hope I can make a nice profit.
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:03:02 AM

I'm all about people making huge profits. No problem with that, as long as they are operating in voluntary ways and not harming anyone else. That said, traders are making profits off of volatility. They do well if it goes up or down, if they know what they are doing and how to short the market.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:28:33 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 08:53:00 AM by HatakeKakashi

In reality longterm you can get more profit on that. Because possible to reach highest price of the altcoins that you have. In shorterm you can gain more profit too and this is only few weeks or few months only but it depends on how much the coin will increase the value  of the coin. But better if you invest for the coin good for shorterm and even longterm. They have advatanged and disadvatanges of shorterm and longterm and you may know that by doing research because it depends on how yoy become successful in the future. But mostly longterm is really good but it depends to the coin that you bought or keep in your wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:39:05 AM

When it comes to reality it is always good to trade for short-term traders because most of the experienced traders will always do short-term trading and most of the people who don't have much experience will always hold for long term. So you will get more benefits when you hold it for long term.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:12:42 AM

I have 10% of the total deposit goes to trading, that is, for short and medium-term signals, and 30% for the long term, the rest is distributed to ICO and investment projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: