Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments  (Read 3993 times)
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

Short-term investment is quite risky, compared to long-term investment and are not suitable for everybody. Those who have been trading for long and have got tons of experience they can do it and be successful in future.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

Which do you prefer?

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

You can see that there are so many altcoins in the past few days that are rising very strongly, the market is showing signs of a slight recovery when bitcoin prices hit $ 7000. I believe that this time the market is still very hard to guess so you should only short-term investment in altcoin. The $ 7000 mark is a very strong resistance so the bitcoin price could drop sharply at any time.
Azura.Nguyen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:48:17 AM

long-term investment will of course be very good, especially if it is a real investment. but for digital investment, I don't think it's good, maybe it's better to use it for short-term investments. I prefer long-term investment if we talk about investing.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:54:18 AM

Which do you prefer?

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

From my point of view and investment, I think long-term investment will be a more lucrative decision. At the moment, the market is falling sharply from a few months ago and now the altcoins seem to be very cheap.
You should extract a huge amount of money to invest long term in ETH to get big profits for the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:48:25 AM

The main advantage of short-term investments is their growth potential in a short period of time. This time period can be days, weeks, or months. Short-term investing can give you more control over your money as you buy and then sell within a short time period.
Short-term investments also come with disadvantages as well. A volatile stock market can make a dramatic change to a short-term, trendy stock. These types of stocks are affected by unpredictable circumstances due to the short time period. In addition to the possibility of making a good amount of profit in a short period of time, alternately, investing in short-term stocks can also lend to losing a great deal of money in a short period of time. So be aware that the risk goes both ways.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

Im not sugguest to buy this time because i think still have one more dump. Waiting for a dump woth -20-25% of prize then get into eth. I think eth will return with a big up. Just my guest Smiley
I agree but partly. I think that the ether will also fall, as the wave of rising affected all crypto-currencies, the ether will fall even lower than$250.

I don't think so because ETH will always the follow the price of Bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin price starts increasing automatically the price of Ethereum will start increasing. So keep hope on Ethereum surely you will make some decent money surely.
nguli

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:32:53 AM

of course I will choose for long-term trading because with long-term trading I can trade more safely and comfortably and won't panic easily.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

I preferred a long term investment, slowly but surely!

Are you Sure of that because many people are doing that way but bitcoin price is still down now, especially those who hold bitcoin today because it has fallen too far.
Tran Dinh Nam

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:58:34 PM

Actually for this cryptocurrency it is best to have a long-term investment but when you make a long-term investment it seems like it will make you long to get a profit but if you make a short-term investment you can get profits quickly and be able to use your capital in the maximum way.
Samia Samu

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

I think, Long term investments is very well from short term investments. If you Long term investments then you get very good profit. So, I like long term invest.
rose8963

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

long-term investment will of course be very good, especially if it is a real investment. but for digital investment, I don't think it's good, maybe it's better to use it for short-term investments. I prefer long-term investment if we talk about investing.
I do not think this time you should invest long ahnj, you can see that the bitcoin price twice test the $ 7100 range and are all not passable, so I believe the bitcoin price will be able to continue to fall sharply. The market is still bearish in the long run so you have to be very careful about every trade, just short term trading is always stoploss.
BTCempires

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

Long-term investments are better for me. For example: bitcoin, miner, ripple, dash, litecoin. NEO and Bitcoin is always a priority.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

In my opinion, making long-term investments is a good choice to get more profits.
Cryptocurrency usually gets more coins, the higher the price.
The real example is Bitcoin, formerly Bitcoin was only low value but now Bitcoin is able to achieve a high price value.
vutienthanh

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

In my opinion, choosing short-term or long-term investment depends on the market in time. If at this time the trading volume is not too high, the short-term investment is quite difficult to implement. With new investment in the market as I experience to margin is not much so the take a profit is quite difficult. So perhaps I will choose long-term investment but still try to increase accumulation in the same market and wait until the trend change will take a profit.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

i think long term is better but it takes a long time let alone the condition as it is now and I see that it gives little extraordinary things.
but I still believe the big profits will come in front when everyone has achieved it and is patient with the present.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

i think long term is better but it takes a long time let alone the condition as it is now and I see that it gives little extraordinary things.
but I still believe the big profits will come in front when everyone has achieved it and is patient with the present.
the pitfall is indeed the best solution because we have to be able to be patient and continue to wait for the market to recover.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

maybe both have their advantages. but I prefer to invest in short-term. I mean that short-term investment is the same as trading daily. with short-term investing, I don't need to waste a long time to earn income. by buying when prices go down and resell when prices are profitable. for long-term investment, I think with the current market situation. I don't think it's right, because there will be a lot of time wasted. with short-term investments, I can work and speculate to earn income.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

if in my opinion it is equally beneficial for short and long term investments. but what is different is the result we will get, because the most results if I think it is a long-term investment and everyone also recognizes it
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

Short term investment is not really a good thing for me ,I will rather do a long term investment and make sure its safer for me in terms of return of profit..
yes, I agree with what you say, but long-term investment requires high patience, in contrast to long-term investments that can be 2 or 3 days resold, but the problem of the profits you get is not necessarily stable, long-term investments are like that but based on the experience that I feel long-term investment is always promising.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

I think it depends on what is your strategy in the cryptocurrency. and if you want to make a bigger profit, then maybe you can use long-term investment. but if you want to make a profit in daily or weekly, maybe you can use short-term investment. but in my opinions, both strategy can works if you know how to analyze the coins so you can always get a lower price to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: